• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,014 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,014

Chapter 1 The Return

Twilight sighed as she walked through the Castle of the Pony Sisters. She had decided to restore the castle and spotted something that made her confused. In the library was the statue of a human one of the beings she met on the other side of the Mirror Portal. By the looks of it this was a teen around fourteen years of age but his garment was a bit odd. There was some pendent around his neck in the shape of a crown and wore what seemed to be a hoodie, clasped in his hand was a key like sword in a pose of fright and betrayal. Judging by the look on his face. Clipped to his pants on a chain was two keychains. She left worried and curious. Why was a statue of a human here? Besides her and Sunset Shimmer no one knew of humans. And why that expression on the face. She will ask the Princess about it once she finds Spike. Later she looked in shock as her friends were causing some chaos running around. She shared a look with the rabbit that was accompanying her.

"Enough!" Shouted Twilight freezing the four mares.

"Twilight? Oh sorry" said Rainbow Dash.

"Seriously girls your causing so much damage to the place after I told Celestia I was going to fix it up" said Twilight annoyed.

"Sorry Twi guess we let that tale spook us" said Applejack.

"But seriously who is playing that organ" said Rainbow.

"Sounds like it's coming from the Ballroom" said Rarity.

The mares soon rolled their eyes. Turned out the organ player was Pinkie,

"Well now that everyone is accounted for Spike I got a letter for the Princess. I found something she might explain about" said Twilight.

She led the group to the statue she found.

"Dear Princess Celestia
I found a curious statue in the library of the old castle when looking for the original building design of the castle to aid me in restoring it. I was hoping you and Luna could come by and explain about this statue sincerely Princess Twilight Sparkle" said Twilight with Spike sending off the note.

"So Twilight what is it about this statue that confuses you" asked Rarity looking at the design on the statue.

"Notice what creature the statue is?" Asked Twilight.

"A hairless Minotaur" asked Fluttershy with the other girls nodding in agreement.

"No it's a human like what Twilight became after she chased Sunset through the mirror" said Spike.

"Spike is correct besides the two of us only Sunset Shimmer knows about humans so why is a statue of one here" said Twilight.

"What a weird sword he has kinda looks like a key" said Rainbow.

"You mean like those keyholes in that box at the tree of Harmony?" Asked Applejack.

"Maybe" shrugged the Cyan Pegasus.

"We might get our answers from the Princesses they have the answer to this as this used to be their home" said Twilight.

A flash usually associated with a transport spell flared at that moment and when it vanished both Celestia and Luna appeared.

"Where is the mysterious statue" asked Celestia as she looked around before gasping catching sight of the statue.

"T-this is" said Celestia with a shocked sounding breath.

"Princess why is there a statue of a human here and do you know who it is?" Asked Twilight concerned.

"I shall explain Twilight Sparkle after all I was the one who did this to him" said Luna guilt in her tone.

"This was during my time as Nightmare Moon while Celestia was getting the Elements of Harmony. One who I considered a brother had tried to make me see reason but in my madness I ended up using a petrification spell turning him into stone. He obviously tried to defend himself but by then it was to late. His name is James and like us he is royalty descended from 17 generations of kings in his world. But it seems I made a mistake. The spell should have lifted when you all brought me back from my own Darkness. But the Elements had taken away any knowledge of the spell. I don't know how to free him from his prison now" she said tears going down her face as she broke down crying.

"Luna why have you never told me about this. James was a friend of mine as well" said Celestia hurt in her tone.

"I already had to spend the time in the moon thinking over my desisions and even now I regret them. I'm just glad I didn't become a Heartless like James warned if I strayed to much in the Dark" said Luna head lowered in shame.

"Luna just who exactly is this James" asked Twilight.

"He is known as a Keyblade wielder. His job is to safe guard our Worlds from Darkness and prevent them being destroyed. You see that weapon in his hand. That is the mystical Keyblade a sort of sentient blade. It chooses it's wielder. James didn't gain access to it until one night he delved into his heart. One day he started using spells I never seen before in fact Pegasi back then learned to fly because of him. One such spell he called Aero created a twister of air around him that he used to jump into the air and glide which taught the pegasi how to fly and manipulate the weather. He also learned from starswirl himself on better magic control. The keyblade itself also has special powers. It can lock or unlock anything with it and can summon it from wherever it is kept when not in use" said Luna.

"Don't forget about when a Keychain is attached to the sword. The Keyblade has different forms depending on the Keychain" said Celestia.

"Wow that sounds amazing" said Twilight in awe.

Spike took a look at the statue.

"Hey I think the spell is fading now" said Spike.

Indeed it was as the statue was gaining color with sparks of magic running over the statue and with a flash of light James stumbled before collapsing to the worry of the group. Luna had blurred and caught him before he hit the ground.

"Oh James I am so sorry for that I didn't think about what would happen to you" said Luna with a sob.

"L-luna? I'm glad your back to normal" said James before he fell unconscious.

"We better get him some medical attention fast being stuck like that for over a thousand years might have left a side effect" said Celestia as the Keyblade vanished in a small flash.

"Right Ponyville General is closer here" said Applejack leading the way.

(End chapter)

Author's Note:

Well looks like things are getting set how will the mane six react to me and why was I deaged from age 20 to age 14? The answers to that are coming soon.