• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,007 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,007

Chapter Six The Everfree

Pinkie and Fluttershy moved into the everfree as fast as they could.
They knew that their respective objectives was in the same place but needed to hurry. The two already felt the Heartless presence in the forest.

They already had to defeat a group of Heartless in the area. They would learn later that the Heartless were of the Power/Bouncy/Sniper Wilds Heartless. Pinkie and Fluttershy quickly avoided the patch of Poison Joke and arrived at Zecora's hut. The shaman zebra was surrounded by blue dog like heartless. Pinkie jumped and flipped using her scythe to destroy them while Fluttershy looked over the zebra for injuries.

"Oh my dear Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie! Thank you for helping and stopping those dark beings. I feared that my life would have soon ended until you arrived with pinkie acting as a pink reaper on her foes" said Zecora.

"No problem Zecora we actually came to see about those heartless anyway. See we need you to get into contact with the other zebras and warn them about those heartless. The princesses want to unite the world against them and want to set up a peace treaty. Fluttershy was charged with recruiting the Timberwolves to fight them" explained Pinkie.

"I see but my tribe is not exactly going to believe your claim. What would equestria offer in exchange for our aid?" Asked Zecora.

"How about learning to synthesize items from masters of the craft. There's one of them right here. Took a bit to convince her to come with when I explained the situation" said Fluttershy as she motioned her head to the Moogle on her back.

"My name is Tessa, a Moogle, my craft is very similar to how you make your brews but with a bit of a different method. We have been called Alchemists from this. Our craft can range from potions, eithers, weapons for defence, armor and on the rare occasion tents to house people. With the Heartless threat my kind are a bit stretched thin to prepare everyone to survive. That's why I'm willing to teach others this craft so everyone can survive-kupo" nodded the moogle.

"Hm very well but you and I must be off for if we are going to gather my tribe for the treaty I need to bring you with me to explain. Thank you dears for the help and I'm sure that you still have much to do. I will go pack what I need so you both can continue your tasks" nodded Zecora as Tessa moved to lost by her.

"Your going to need these then. Rarity made these saddle bags. Their enchanted to be bigger on the inside so you can carry your items without feeling the strain. This should allow you to get there as quick as possible. I will tell her you got them. In this case time is of the essence" said Pinkie.

With that the two ran off with Pinkie using her Pinkie Sense to locate the Timberwolves. The pegasus gasped at the sight of when the found the local pack. They were fighting some Heartless themselves. These ones resembled Timberwolves themselves but made of black wood and red vines with the Heartless Emblem on the foreheads. Later James would name them Dark Woods.

Fluttershy quickly pulled out her shield and flew to block a heartless from striking a timber wolf pup.

"No one is harming them on my watch" said Fluttershy going into the stare. The effect on the heartless was surprising. It shook before collapsing into kindling with a crystal heart flying away. The remains then reformed only with out the heartless emblem and attacked it's comrades. Fluttershy reacted on instinct and got the dark woods with her stare making the same happen as the fighting stopped. The now docile Dark Woods surrounded Fluttershy and laid down wagging their tails.

The timber wolf pack just looked confused and the leader walked to Fluttershy and gave a few barks and yips with some growls. Fluttershy smiled and explained the situation as best she could while Pinkie wrote down the events as it looked like Fluttershy can tame Animal based heartless and alter them a bit.

Soon though the Timberwolves went into a debate and after some time nodded to Fluttershy. The pack leader nodded to some members and they ran off.

"Woodfang just went to gather the other packs to get them to help out. Once all the pack leaders convene and come to a decision we will know if they will join the treaty. I promised them a larger Forrest to be sanctioned off for their habitat the only Forrest big enough for them is on a island off the coast known as Forrest isle due to the island having nothing but Forrest. There should be game enough to last them for a long while" translated Fluttershy for the confused Pinkie.

"I'm sure the princesses won't mind. Guess the island is going to be a nature preserve for them. Fits them well as I think that island is unhabituated and mainly untouched. That should work fine" nodded Pinkie.

"I'm going to be needed here until I get the answer you can head back Pinkie and let Twilight know" said Fluttershy with her head indicating the pack.

"Okay Fluttershy just try to stay safe. If I see Discord I'm going to let him know the situation" said Pinkie.

"Thank you pinkie" nodded Fluttershy.

With that the pink earth pony rushed back to Ponyville hoping to find discord and put him at ease if needed. A nervous Discord is not good to be around. Last time he got nervous from worry over Fluttershy he unintentionally made everyone act the opposite of their talents. It was a bit funny to see Celestia and Luna switch places basically. Twilight still had no idea why that happened.

(End chapter)

Author's Note:

Well after quite a long bit of time I'm back and I got two new chapters ready. Now for some news you other displaced writers should know. I'm moving my opening to crossovers to after the group reconvenes so after these two chapters that means three left until I create me token and officially open for crossovers. Just to let you all know now I use ever note to write my stories. If you want to write a crossover we will have to do it through PMS. After that I have no idea. It really depends on how our characters react to their abilities. I am not looking forward to Gilgamesh at all. I'm a beta class displaced while that guy is borderline god. If I have to fight him I have to have a lot of potions, eithers and find a way to keep the drive gauge up as I think drive forms are going to be my saving grace there. Yeah I'm not at all confident about the guy visiting..