• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,007 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,007

It has begun and finishing a zombie.

I sighed as I got my current key chains ready and looked over them. Harmonic balance, two becomes one, oblivion, oathkeeper, nocturne and solarflare. Six keyblades and out of the nine Keychain design kits he got only one set was used. Apparently Celestia had crafted a Keychain herself without using his stuff so he now had a Keychain that represented his bond to the sun princess. The keyblade was practically the opposite of nocturne being sunny instead of nocturnsl. The Keychain was made from a Sunstone in the look and shape of Celestia’s cutie mark to go with the crescent moon of nocturne. Twilight and the others understood that they had a need to train and in the process I gained a pet. A creature much like a timberwolf cub but feline in nature that I named obsidian as that was what the female wooden feline was made off. Obsidian wood. Fluttershy had confirmed the age to be about a week old so yeah I am being reminded of all the cats I owned back on earth. Tippecanoe, tiger, stripes, moxie, nemo, panic and his unnamed twin I secretly called ghost as that cat was stealthy for being orange, blackie, sir jack, and now I added obsidian to that list. Back on my earth the only ones still alive I knew of was tiger and nemo as the rest was either killed by pit bulls or possums. Rare to find in california near LA let me tell you.

After several weeks training the allience we headed to the tree of harmony when we noticed the cracks in the sky showing different worlds. Everyone with the potential or already had a keyblade arrived and I noted that one of them had a certain gunvolt on top of a train fighting what seemed to be zombies and I heard rarity complain about the zombie her's mane.

"Rarity not the time it's obvious that it's the event time spinner told us about!" Said spike as he pointed at the Crack showing the azure striker now talking to a pony version of venom and I thanked the multiverse I could read lips so I learned the venom symbiote currently bonded to a pony was the Lee Connors time spinner told us about.

"spike, jex, chrysalis check your supplies. As that one Crack with the train and the zombies showed that's the world we need to go to" I said seriously. Spike nodded and handed over keyblade armor to chrysalis and jex and as one we all summoned armor. Jex ' s resembled mine but also resembled the first stage form xion took as the final boss in 365/2. Chrysilas' was obviously more insect based and fit her body type. With a toss three keyblades became keyblade gliders and Chrysilas got on behind me as we started to lift off.

"Make sure anything that gets through these World Windows gets sent back where they came until we can fix this mess. As shown the people at Lee's world can see but can't cross but others can enter that world! I don't want to know if The same of the latter is true for the rest! We been lucky the heartless have been laying low for so long! Organize the army because only we can see these windows so I need you guys to warn them about any wave of enemies invading unless some that enter actively help!" I called down before leading my group through the World Window as I called the phenomenon currently in the sky.

As we passed through we found ourselves at the train tracks and already I could tell we were near the battle of the zombies as undead rarity was still moving and as we dropped down our gliders became keyblades as chrysalis pulled out her sheild.

Three well placed strike raids shot out. Spikes keyblade struck the legs of the rarity undead as jex's hit the torso making it rear up as the front hooves collapsed just as nocturne cut off the head as the shot gunvolt gave it apparently weakened the joint connecting the head to the spine. With that it dedicated as a crystal dropped from it as the body vanished and I picked it up. I went wide eyed noticing it was a summon materia from final fantasy seven! Shiva's to be exact! My ice magic was pretty rusty as I didn't use it that much so this was a welcome adition. I could already see a materia slot form on my guantlet do I stored it there and nodded to my companions as we started to glide over to canterlot. We arrived to see the group we came to help had already started to finish a fight as what looked like Darth Folteren retreated with what looked like a sith scootaloo.

We started to fly down and I called out to them.

"Hey! Need some help!" And the group below looked up and wait was that sunset as a power pony, pinkie as toxin and now that I was closer was that twilight bonded with lee! I blinked not expecting that. When we landed we dispelled the keyblade armor as we walked up.

"Yo! names james del light over here we got blacksmith and keyblade beginner spike, my nobody jexmas but call him jex and this is chrysalis from our world. Time Spinner said to find you if we wanted to help out and four dimensions being in danger is definitely something that we need to fix" I said with a grin. The other group just blinked not expecting that.

(End chapter)