• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,007 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,007

Chapter Eleven a trip through the void.

Author's Note:

Okay I know it's been a while since I updated this story. But I hit writers block trying to think up where to go next so here's a crossover with Scales of harmony by xavex. Hope this makes it up at least. Enjoy as the full part involving james del light is in his story.

I sighed as I left rarity's place with spike. The girls were out to meet with daring do and I had a feeling the archeologist was going to head here after her book to meet me. I had just received my keyblade armor currently in the form of a shoulder pad on my right shoulder in silver metal. Me and spike was going to test it out when I felt something calling me. My keyblade appeared and with chrysalis suddenly appearing in my mind by a involuntary drive transformation my keyblade opened up the portal to the void and the station hub as my keyblade armor covered me making me resemble a knight with a blue mantle and a slight draconian helm. Spike followed me in his own keyblade armor onto the station as the portal closed before we tossed our keyblades to form our keyblade riders. Mine took the form of a silver and blue motorcycle while spikes became a mechanical bird. Mounting them a stained glass path formed and we shot down it eventually finding the entrance to the new world and with a flash of light we entered it as I wondered what this world was like.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

First thing I noticed was that it seemed that we were at a forest area with a familiar dark blue police box and I gapped as my armor reverted and I split from chrysalis as spike followed suit. Before us was time turner and ditzy/derpy/bright eyes/muffin do/hooves.

"the doctor! Holy beast core I didn't think you would call me" I said wide eyed.

"You know this guy james" asked spike raising a eye ridge.

"Not personally no but back on my earth he was part of a live action TV show called doctor who which follows his adventures. Couldn't understand a word in ten he said but as a time lord he is good at what he does. This must be a variant of him from equestria. My brother actually wrote a story about him. I came onto the series around his ninth incarnation up to his 13th incarnation. By the looks of it this doctor is the tenth incarnation judging by the fez" I said making the doctor blink.

"Really huh how peculiar a entire show all about me now don't that beat all" said the doctor with a chuckle.

"Let me guess your the doctor that went from human like form to pony on entry to equestrian dimensional space? I wonder if you met a certain fire controlling changeling? Flarewing his name was" I said making the doctor blink and nod.

"Im surprised you knew that" said the doctor.

"Back home I came up with the concept of him. In fact as a writer I designed Flarewing myself. I just let another author use the character in his own stories. But to hear he actually exists well I'm getting excited to meet him" I said with a chuckle.

"Well that is surprising might have to scedule that visit later" said the doctor with a beam.

"So why were we called here?"Asked chrysalis curious.

"Oh yes we are about to help out a displaced by the name of Emerl in there. When ditzy found that token I figured you would be of help. Plus I like the way it looks on my sonic screwdriver. Makes it different" said the doctor making me roll my eyes.

"I forgot how random you are. Well better hurry" I said and led the way into the Collesum in the distance and before we could we found ourself in some kind of room separated and watching Emerl and the princesses fight the various enemies and I rose a eyebrow as the ponies managed to escape until the rest of us were transported to another room.

"Well this is a bit of bad news" I said as I Looked to the others in this room.

"No kidding what just happened" asked a griffin from dash's description must have been steeltalon's ancestor in this equestria.

I internally winced remembering gilda's breakdown before she became the queen of the griffins back home.

"Well lucky us there's a keyhole so we can escape" I said pointing at the field where a keyhole shaped outline was seen.

"How is that lucky" asked the griffin as the dragons and manticore in the room was confused.

I just brought out my keyblade and pointed it at the keyhole. Streamers of light formed before a beam shot out and hit the keyhole. With a click the field bounding us shattered and we were free just as the group found us and starswirl made sure everyone was alright while buttershe I think her name was and the colt trio helped get everyone out.

We soon followed the earth pony version of fluttershy into an area.

"So your name is buttershe right? You must be the ancestor of a friend of ours back in our universe" I said to the swordsmare.

"What are you talking about?" Asked starswirl.

"Im what's called a displaced starswirl a human taken from home to a version of equestria. Back home in the equestria me spike and chrysalis are from there is a pegasus that resembles buttershe here named fluttershy who is a animal caretaker and lives close to the everfree. From what I can tell our friend is her decedent" I said in explination.

"So the being with the princesses is one of these displaced" asked starswirl.

"Yep and if I heard that pegasus ninja right he's the guardian of the tree of harmony. Me I am just the guardian of my world at least" I said.

"Ah yes fluttershy’s doing fine last I checked" said the doctor hoof under his chin as he thought.

"Who are you kid" asked starswirl looking to me.

"Im actually a thousand and twenty years old starswirl but I'm James del light adopted sibling to the Celestia and Luna of my world. Other then that I'm just a ordinary guy with a role that was forced on him" I said making the magician gawk.

"How did you stay so young!" Asked starswirl.

"Accidently casted a time spell on myself as I was being turned to stone by a corrupted Luna. I froze time around myself by accident. Stuck for a thousand years as a statue until recently and when I got freed we found out my aging got slowed a lot. By the time I look physically 23 my aging will stop" I said with a grimace.

"Yikes that might be it" said starswirl.

"Oh my that is true your really going to live for a long while now. Really long" said the doctor making buttershe and starswirl glare at him.

"You do know he is a time traveler right?" I said making them blink.

"Explains those comments he made so he has met me before or will meet me again later in my life" said buttershe wide eyed.

"Yeah tenses just get twisted and hard to figure out when time Travel is thrown in the mix" I said before buttershe and her trio of colts went to go assist Emerl and this world's versions of my sisters. Though watching them I winced. Celestia seemed to have her inner pervert let out. I didn't want to deal with molestia.

♤♡♢♧later♤♡♢♧

I sighed as the group plus two more displaced walked up while Spike and chrysalis was walking around the area bored.

(For the rest of this part look to the story scales of harmony as this crosses over with that story.)

We finally got home and when we did we found twilight and the others tell Gilda of their adventure and I rolled my eyes.

"Well you won't believe what the three of us just experienced" I said with a shudder.

With their curious glances we told our adventure to another equestria and who we met. I handed the charm I was given by Gemerl or as I thought back to that flash Sombra I asked twilight to check it after explaining who Mephiles was.

Surprisingly it was clean. Mephiles didn't put any of his essence in the charm and now I had something to control anti. With that I pulled out my journal and put down entries of who I met today.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

Emerl
Scales of harmony 2015

This robot adaptor is a displaced I met and one of the few I met for the first time. Turned out he had the tree of harmony in his head. She can manifest as a pony and from what I saw she is a total troll in personality. Emerl seems to be the one to keep her in line as expected as her guardian and caretaker. He also has a shadow demon that used to be a manticore cub named simba. He seemed to be a huge fan of kingdom hearts and went all fanboy on me. Finding out Harmony has contact to her counterparts allowed me to know where the keyhole to my world is and that her powers act like the cornerstone of light. Probably should have warned her about the plundervines. Emerl's Celestia had become slightly perverted by Harmony as I found out shortly. Emerl seems like the kind of guy I can become friends with later on. His Luna though seems to have split personality disorder and a prankster much like my Luna though thankfully not as many as Emerl's luna. I might have Emerl visit later on.

Harmony
Scales of harmony 2015

She is the manifestation of the tree of harmony's soul and power. She was the first being Emerl met. When I met her she went by the alias sync heart until she slipped on the secret. According to what I know of her she used to be the master emerald from mobius until fuast herself took her and the chaos emeralds to equestria transformed into the tree and the elements of harmony. Emerl told me that he thinks Tikal was also harmony's past life and I can believe it as Tikal is the last soul bound to the emerald. The way Harmony moves around reminds me of Tikal herself.

Dark Emerl
Scales of harmony 2015

He is Emerl's shadow and the displaced's total opposite. I beat him with the help of harmony and chrysalis by using a combination of stop, magnet, and gravity spells to open a rift to hell on the guy. I channeled the magic Harmony pushed through my keyblade while chrysalis shaped the magic in my head as I was in valor form at the time. Dark Emerl is a potential rival I made and I honestly want to face him again one day.

The doctor
Doctor who 1885 -2015

A time lord from gallifray he was the one to summon me and two of my party members to Emerl's world through my token. Even as a pony he was still as I remembered seeing him. Random and unpredictable. Thanks to him I got to have a adventure and test out my keyblade armor. He is the version that faceless writer wrote and I now have the chance to meet a character I created back on earth later.

Gemerl
Scales of harmony 2015

The thought to be current form of Sombra of Emerl's world that fought us under Mephiles control. He handed me a charm that can help me control antifrorm after helping me learn that if my darkness is drained while in anti I automatically switch to my unique drive form bright form. I hope Emerl can help him be free or I fear what Mephiles is doing to him.

Amy
Crimson avenger ????

She is the second displaced I met and is one angry girl. She can control blood and is a skilled swordswoman. Bit battle junkie but I think she enjoys peace a lot. Maybe I should bring her to my world to relax abit. Seems to be from a humanized equestria and in a relationship with her rainbow from the comments she gave before I left.

RD
Crimson Avenger ????

The rainbow dash from amy's equestria and if anything like the rainbow I know definitely one of the best ponies to have with you in a fight. Not much is known until I can visit her world and get to know them better.

Amilea
Crimson avenger 2015

She is the third displaced I met and by far one I won't get along with much. She only let's Amy summon her and has a no nonsense attitude. With her I learned that becoming part dragon also gave me the pride of the race and I can't take insults well because of it. I doubt I will call on her much or ever. If I do she is going to give me hell. I honestly don't want her as a enemy though might have to ask Amy about her and get to understand her better.

Jexmas
scales of harmony/my world.

He is my nobody created by discord when he cut me off from my heart when I got lazy a bit. I temporally became a heartless and created my new brother in the instant. He decided to guard our tree of harmony from any of our sombra's heartless forces and get to know our Harmony who if I remember from Emerl's version she was having her time of the month. Though I will call my nobody jex as a nickname if needed.

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

I closed my journal and looked at my now active ommachao that acted as Emerl's token next to the blood diamond that was amy's token and the token of Amilea. I called the mechanical Chao over.

"Hey gears can you send a message to Emerl? Tell him I forgot to warn Harmony of the plundervines discord left around equestria that will drain her magic. It because of them that heartless arrived in equestria" I asked and the newly named gears beeped a nod and sent the message.

With that I stretched and headed for bed wondering what new adventures will come our way next.

(End chapter)