• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,007 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,007

Chapter five Griffon Reunion

Rainbow Dash flew as fast as she could to the griffon homeland griffonia her gauntlets had been repainted a darker shade of cyan with the wonder bolt insignia emblemed on them as she flew towards the griffon capital known as talon city. She just entered the city when a white and brown streak tackled her and pinned her to the ground.

"State your business intruder" stated a very familiar voice.

"I'm here to talk with your leader on behalf of princess celestia" said Rainbow dazed before she got a good look at her assailant.

"Gilda/Rainbow!" Said the two wide eyed as they stared at each other.

"Dash why are you here" asked Gilda surprised.

"Let's just say there's a emergency that's threatening the entire planet not just equestria" said Rainbow as her childhood friend helped her up.

"By the way this emergency of your does it have to do with those odd monsters appearing all over" asked Gilda.

"You just hit the exact reason. I have been ordered by Celestia to brief the ruler of the griffons about them and give a offer of a alliance to stop them" said Rainbow.

"Let me guess you were asked because you knew a lot about griffon customs from me" asked Gilda leading her friend to the building the king resided.

" Honestly I volunteered for that reason" said Rainbow.

"You wanted to patch things up with me didn't you" stated Gilda deadpan.

"Yeah I mean you were like a sister to me and after so long you changed and was a jerk to my new friends. After you left I wondered why you changed from the caring sister figure to someone I didn't recognize" sighed Rainbow.

"I did some reflecting after I left and I thought the same thing. It was petty of me to be jealous that you had other friends I mean I really hurt flutters feelings when you and I used to stand up for her back in flight school! I been meaning to come back and apologize for that but I been so busy I lost track of the time. I did follow your adventures though. You six were the Elements of harmony! Defeating and redeeming discord, the crystal empire, nightmare moon I thought that you were becoming way to awesome than I thought" said Gilda with a sigh.

"Gilda just so you know they forgave you. I learned that people change over time. Though maybe it would have been better if we kept in touch than that might not have happened" said Rainbow with a small grin.

"Yeah that might have been the preferable choice" said Gilda with a laugh.

They entered the building and Rainbow focused. The king of the griffons known as king steel talon looked up as the two entered.

"Hello daughter is this the friend you told me so much about? Nice to meet you but what is the nature of your visit" said king steel talon who looked a lot like Gilda only his right talon was replaced by a robotic limb ending in sharp metal talons.

"I am Rainbow Dash bearer of the element of loyalty, I'm here on Princess Celestia's orders to brief you about the current threat that Recently popped up" said Rainbow with a bow while inwardly was shocked that her sister figure's dad was the king.

"Ah yes those black monsters" nodded steel.

"They are called Heartless sire they are the physical manifestation of the darkness of a person's heart. Currently there is only a few weapons able to get rid of them permanently and I am currently wearing one. Princess Celestia has offered a alliance to combat this threat. The heartless have the ability to spawn more by consuming the hearts of those around them. Basically they can turn anything with a mind into more of them" said Rainbow.

"I see this does seem serious but how am I sure your telling the truth of these monsters" asked the king.

Suddenly one of his guards stumbled in with a black aura around him before darkness covered the griffon and when it receded in his place was a guardian robot heartless.

"I can see what James meant about tempting fate there" muttered Rainbow as she unsheathed her hidden blades and took to the air as she blitz past the heartless and glowing lines crisscrossed it before it became black smoke that released a red crystalline heart that vanished.

"My word! That was the proof I needed hurry and see if there are more of them" ordered the king now in a serious mood.

"Dash I'm going with this is my home and I'm not letting it get destroyed!" Said Gilda.

The two flew to the city and attacked the heartless and rallied the local guards to fight back. Once the city was cleared Rainbow panted as she sheathed her blades.

"Thank you for your help" said the king with a bow as Gilda nodded to her sister figure.

"I don't leave friends hanging besides this alliance needs to be seen" said Rainbow.

"Very well tell your princess that we shall join but on the condition you let my daughter lead the griffon soldiers as our representative general" said steel.

"I wouldn't have it either way" said rainbow.

"You best be on your way you two there is much work to be done" said steel as the two nodded and headed out.

"Gilda why didn't you tell me you were a princess!" Shouted Rainbow as they walked off making Gilda stammer in surprise as she tried to explain to her sister figure making the king chuckle before coughing out some blood.

"I don't have much time left Gilda I hope you can handle the responsibility your about to receive because I am proud you have such a caring friend. Good luck ruling in my stead my daughter" thought steel before ordering his military to prepare to head to equestria as they evacuate the nation just in case the Heartless come back. With his last order given he slumped into his throne and breathed his last.

King steel talon had died but his legacy shall rule the griffons as great as he was alongside her friends in equestria. But that is a tale for another time.

Author's Note:

Shorter chapter this time as I'm busy getting ready for my twentieth birthday tomorrow! But don't worry once I'm done I will try and get the next one to be longer which will take a while. Because next time is a two for one! Yep Fluttershy and pinkie is next so be ready for chapter six the Everfree!