• Published 2nd Feb 2015
  • 6,019 Views, 112 Comments

A Key in Equestria - Kamen rider yokai



It was just an ordinary day, that is until I met the Merchant. Now I'm stuck in a Equestria and, to make matters worse, I look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts! Man, can I ever catch a break?

  • ...
37
 112
 6,019

Finding the others and a new home.

I sighed as I gave the red oni imagin a look my wife doing the same.

"So Momotaros do you know where the others are" I asked curious as to how a imagin from my personal favorite kamen rider series even got here.

"If I knew I would be back on denliner" said the imagin.

"Good point so any reason you have a solid form?" I asked and was pinching my nose trying to stave off the headache of Pinkie supplying him with pudding.

"Mainly because the singularity points I'm connected with are stuck in this time period" said momotaros.

"Wait ryotaro, yuuto and kotaro are here!" I said wide eyed.

"Who?" Asked momotaros.

"Ah now I see your a varient from the momotaros I know of" I said now understanding that while it really is the hot blooded imagin it's not the one from the show.

I froze as I felt something impact my back and ash erupted from my clothes.

"Did a imagin just enter my body" I asked and everyone else nodded their heads to shocked to speak. The sand soon formed what looked like a being most known as the rabbit imagin but I could tell it was a female and not male like the one from the show.

".... wait a minute your a singularity! Gah how did I miss this until after I went and entered you!" Said the imagin her voice oddly reminding me of my twin sister back on earth.

I oddly felt like someone I missed had been seen once again.

"Question what's your favorite video game" I asked feeling a hunch.

"Pokémon or harvest moon why?" Asked the imagin.

"Does the name scism ring any bells with you" I asked and began feeling a migrane when she froze.

"How did you" asked the imagin and I face palmed.

"Well this is unexpected long time no see banshee" I said with a sigh.

"Hold on only one person called me by that nickname!" Said the imagin wide eyed.

"Hey sis glad to see you still retain some memories been over a thousand years since I saw you. So our timeline got erased if you became a imagin is any indication" I said and everyone but the new arrival had their jaw drop.

"Sister" asked everyone and I noticed Celestia and luna had joined up with us and looking between us.

"Yep meet my twin from earth Elizabeth or as I used to call her banshee due to the fact she can't control her volume level much like luna does when she doesn't realize she enters the royal canterlot voice" I said with a eyetwitch.

"Ah so this is the sister you told us about I thought you said it was going to be very unlikely that you would find her if you got back to your earth" said Celestia nodding.

"Considering over a thousand years have passed I thought it was unlikely because by then everyone I knew would have been long dead. Though I think a worse fate for my earth had been unnoticed til now" I said looking to my sister.

"I already briefed you on the imagin and what happens to a time stream getting altered right" I said.

"Yes ... oh!" Said twilight as her eyes widened in shock.

"Yes because sometime around when I got Displaced from earth my timeline got erased as singularity points act as anchors to time. As a result we are uneffected by alterations to time itself. Because we remember the true time line any changes to the past would be reversed if time traveled to the past. Without me anchoring my earth from alterations to time my earth possibly has become a wasteland and anyone connected to the erased timeline have become imagin. Beings who seek to repair their timeline by changing the past" I said.

"A side effect of being contracted to a singularity point makes that part impossible. And unwise" said a teen voice from behind us and turning I went wide eyed as what looked like a teen thorn who was dressed in a true gothic look was leaning on the entry way to the library.

Marie was also there only her outfit was more a feminine version of my own.

That was when I made the connection.

"Your connected to thorn and Marie momotaros!" I said giving him a glare.

He flinched now seeming to recognize me.

"Oh now I remember you! Uh sorry but hard to beleive you look so different in this era then back in our time" said the imagin backing away.

"Let me guess Marie is your contractor right" I said and my daughter's future self nodded brightly.

"Yep I'm the deno of our time sis is strike deno but teddy isn't born yet. Hey nice to see you all again aunt luna, aunt Celestia, aunt beth" waved marie.

"aunt" asked my sister giving me a look.

"To be fair sis their from a erased timeline themselves if I don't seal this world off from the heartless" I said raising my hand and summoning my keyblade and she calmed down.

"So their the kids of another version of you" asked my sister.

"Yep currently their eight years old and like you and me are twins. Thorn is the elder of the two. Anyway sis better get your body solid so my wish is for you to help me protect our family for as long as I live" I said and her body went from sand sculpture like with her legs above her head to a brown and black feminine version of the rabbit imagin.

I twitched as I noticed her chest was the same as when she was human.

"Sis at least some things don't change" I said looking at her green eyes, curled hair and her figure and not to mention her build.

"Great back pain is going to be a problem" she said looking herself over.

"Hey at least your not going to have your bones dislocated so easy as when you were human. Heck your strength is better then ever now so there are some positives" I said.

"Odd something else about me feels different" said my sister before suddenly becoming a sword that had her head on the hilt.

"Wait so I get that from dad! Sweet!" Said thorn wide eyed and a interested glint in her eye.

"Great so thorn takes after me and Marie takes after my sister a bit with some of my wife's personality" I said seeing thorn acted like I was when trying to figure something out.

"What do you mean" asked chrysalis with narrowed eyes.

"My sister tends to act a bit melodramatic that is a drama queen at times and has some kind of bad luck. I'm the same on the luck I am just skilled enough to avoid most of it. You know how that is before I broke free of being stone" I said deadpan.

"Oh right I still remember the times you got hit in the head by a fake leather ball during whenever you could get a break during the rebuild of equestria after discord was defeated before" said chrysilas with a sheepish smile.

"Wow that still happens to you james" said my sister reverting to normal laughing.

"That happened back on earth when I'm playing some sports such as basketball" I said giving my sister a slight glare.

"Ah yes i remember when you introduced that to the young ones back when you first arrived to keep them occupied the sport has spread since your unintended time as a statue" said Celestia with a giggle as back then james was working on conjuring and created a basketball then taught the rules of the game to the young children when they got curious.

"Wait james was the one who brought such a awesome sport to equestria! It helped in training my speed over in cloudsdale and my reaction time" said rainbow wide eyed and seemed to be in heaven if the glazed eyes and wide grin was any indication.

"Anyway dad yes momotaros and the others are connected to us they were our babysitters with aunt beth and miss pie over there" said thorn pointing at momotaros.

"So any idea on where urataros, kintaros, ryutaros, seig and Deneb are" I asked remembering teddy momotaros' son wasn't born yet.

"My guess ghastly gorge negataros might be keeping a eye on them." Said marie.

I thought I heard a record scratch as I quickly turned my head to her.

"Negataros as in the darker imagin that resembles momotaros here and becomes kamen rider nega deno the same one that last I know of once tried to take over earth" I asked.

"I set him straight when he thought he could use me to continue where he left off it was funny how he quickly ended up getting redeemed" smirked thorn with a glint in her eyes.

"Ended up instead as a weapon didn't he with no control unless you allow it" I said.

"Yep he's kinda resigned to the fact he has to become a hero or face the wrath of the whole family" said thorn with a smirk.

"That's the Irish in us mess with one family member you mess with the whole clan" I said with a chuckle.

"Anyway denliner is back to normal but it can't take us back to our time" said thorn.

"Okay so we don't get confused between the you of this time I'm just going to call you both mirai instead of del light" I said deadpan.

"Del light" asked beth amusement clear in her voice.

"I will explain what happened since that convention sis" I said with a sigh as we each stood and headed to the gorge and sure enough the other imagin was being attacked by the place.

"Wow nice to see the gorge I created so long ago is still up to snuff. when I figured where ponyville was going to be built I created this to act as part of the natural town defenses though according to twilight you thought it made a good obsticle course to practice your flight rainbow. I actually based it off a area in radiant garden known as the cavern of remembrance took me a while to find the life forms needed for the defence in the walls. Never got the chance to see how it became after I added those rock worms as not long after I left them here I got stoned so seeing how they evolved and in action is making my day" I said.

"That surprisingly makes sense I tried to discover how this came to be after that incident trying to find rainbow's pet caused" said Celestia.

"James while the middle sibling to us is very crafted to defense so he trained the millatary to use the tarrain to their advantage" said luna.

While we had walked over to the gorge I filled my sister in on everything.

"What a crazy family we ended up in" said beth laughing.

"Your one to talk your now a bunny" I said deadpan.

"And you turn into a dragon so right back at you" said beth.

"Yeah but it does kind of fit my personality" I said.

"So how are we going to get them out of there" asked rainbow looking as the Taros brothers, seig and Deneb dodged as fast as they could.

"Easy have dad stop the gorge he made it so it should be under his control" said thorn.

With that I shrugged and entered and immediately the gorge went still and it took the imagin about a half hour to realize they weren't bring attacked anymore much to our amusement and their embarrassment as thorn recorded the whole thing to video.

After catching them up to speed we headed back to the castle and I turned to my daughters older selves.

"So who's zeronos if Deneb is here" I asked curious.

"Surprisingly it's my boyfriend his name is prince talon" said thorn with a smirk and by the new griffon following gilda towards us I has a idea of who he was.

"He's Gilda's son isn't he" I asked amused.

"Yep he was born around the same time as when me and Marie was actually born in this timeline which is three years from now for you" said thorn with a smile as she waved her boyfriend over.

"Oi james any idea why he is calling me mom" asked gilda confused.

"He is your son from the future you wouldn't stop preening thorn and Marie Everytime you visit from your camp" I said deadpan.

"And judging by the teens that look like them their the future selves of the twins" asked gilda as what with the Heartless situation she can belive time travel is possible.

"Yep though now I know when the two are supposed to be born now and thus your son. Three years from now" I said.

"really" asked gilda.

"Turns out I'm a singularity point and thus so is my kids and apparently you as well. Basically we anchor the timeline for the world by just existing. I do know that it does run in families the other beings with us are imagin their from the sands of time. The rabbit one used to be my twin sister back on earth." I said as they each introduced themselves.

"Nice to meet you" said gilda with a nod.

"That reminds me I got to pick up the twins from school and explain what is going on to cheerilee. Momotaros was pocessing her when I found him" I said.

"Huh" asked gilda.

"We can explain" said marie before explaining about the imagin.

When we got to school two fillies one black furred the other red ran up both were unicorns.

"Thorn, marie what did I say about disguise magic" I said with a look.

"Sorry dad but it was needed everyone kept staring at our human forms" said thorn shyly.

"Yep you take after me I was pretty shy back in school myself and felt nervious when attention was placed on me. Marie must be a social butterfly with her own friends" I said.

"Well just the cmc" sighed marie.

"Diamond Tiara and silver spoon" I asked and I looked at the secretly abused filly with her dad.

I was given some of the episodes of the season I missed after the tantalus episode by other displaced during the war of shadows which we watched so I had a idea of what I'm going to face in the future. Some of them I wasn't sure was even supposed to be out in my earth at the time but then again with all the different earth's people get displaced from I think it was due to different times. I mean one displaced I met on the volteran side of the conflict was from the year 3000 on earth before he was displaced so he had the full season as apparently friendship is magic was a classic cartoon to rerun in his time. Only spike and Chrysalis plus Jex knew about the full season.

"Yes but I know she changes for the better at some point" said thorn.

"Don't worry that's going to take and while" I said kindly before I froze as I remembered jex.

"Shoot I forgot to check in with jex" I said and grabbed my twin by her arm ad motioned for everyone of our group to follow.

"Who is jex" asked beth currious.

"Sis think I'm currently stuck as sora from Kingdom Hearts in my human form" I said deadpan.

"Oh your version of roxas" she asked knowing the story as I did.

"Yep his full name is Jexmas so we shortened it to Jex as it was hard to pronounce" I said.

"Makes as much sense to you" said beth with a look.

"Not funny sis" I said and remembered she was one of the reasons I had migraine headaches. Pinkie was feeling a bit of Deja vu with watching the two interact and was being reminded of her and her own twin mable.

She could tell james was the mable of the two while his sister was much like herself. And the group were now getting to the tree of harmony that now had a nearby house built by the apple family so Jex had a place to sleep. Jex himself was talking with a pegasus that looked a lot like rainbow dash but the colors was not just the six in a rainbow as the colors blended together between the six colors of rainbow's mane. Her cutie mark was a prism. The darker blue pegasus seem to smirk once she spotted them.

"Ah I was wondering if you would imitate the version of you with emerl" I said and while Emerl's harmony resembled pinkie apparently the one before me was like rainbow.

"Hay beats just being a tree" said loyal harmony as I was calling her and by the amused look she read my mind and took the name in stride.

"Considering what Emerl goes through with his harmony no kidding. Anyway Jex you won't believe who just showed up" I said and the Roxas look a like rose a eye at the imagin.

"Hello there Jex james told me a bit about you" said my twin with a wave of her hand.

"Elizabeth! But how" said Jex wide eyed.

"You knew just from the voice I had to check that it really was her by asking her things I knew only my sister would know" I said facepalming.

"But if she is here where's steven" asked Jex confused.

"As far as I know my older brother might not have become a imagin" I said with a wince.

Not knowing the fate of your birth family was not a feeling that should be known. The fact my sister was a imagin was possibly a very rare chance.

I was lucky that my sister is still alive at least.

"That reminds me sis how did you get to equestria if earth is in a seperated dimension" I asked turning to look at her.

"My memory is a bit fuzzy there last I remember as a human mom died from cancer" said beth and I winced feeling pain bloom.

"Mom's dead! And to make things worse there isn't even a body after the timeline was erased" I said and my sister hugged me with Celestia and luna.

I even felt harmony join in.

"I knew that I should have expected it she had cancer when I went to the convention but still" I said.

"James you still have us" said applejack knowing how her own folks wasn't there.

"Plus we can work through this" said my wife taking on a human form and rubbing her hand over my back.

"Right now what are we going to do about housing. I still need to find a proper home for the twins as no offense chrysilas but your hive is more or less for the drones not you and the twins" I said.

"Point" agreed chrysilas.

"How about near my place there is a lot of space not taken up by the refuge camps of the other races" said fluttershy.

"Or we can use the castle after restoring it" I said feeling like that was for the better option.

"Good point it would make a good defending area against heartless I will get some drones on the build crew our resin is as good as cement" said my wife.

"Have rarity help with decor I am not the best at that and Spike as well we might need to make the castle a fall back point in case ponyville falls" I said.

"Of course we are on the job!" Said rarity.

"I can spare some griffin soldiers to help lift the stones into place" said gilda.

"I was about to suggest a team of pegasus as well but well your talons are better at gripping then hooves" said rainbow.

"I'll call my family over no works stone like my family" said pinkie.

"And maybe meet aunt mable and Maud again you three were pretty good at looking after us as children" said mirai thorn.

"We're still unsure of limestone" said mirai marie with a uneasy smile on her face.

"Good thing about singularity points meeting past or future versions of ourselves won't cause a paradox" I said.

I noticed twilight relax possibly worried about just that.

"A example of how I know this is that Sakurai yuuto who was the zeronos of my home had met his future self and even fought together to handle a troublesome imagin" I said.

"Yep I even met him once gave me tips on how to handle Deneb if he gets annoying" said talon a rather fixed look on his face.

"Displaced" I asked curious.

"Yep guy even trained me to fight as zeronos and I use custom cards so when I do become zeronos no one will forget me like his did until he got his twilight to do the same" talon said.

"Yeah that was one quirk I never really got about zeronos why was the cards needed to transform crafted from his memories erasing his presence to time" I said and as always trying to figure that out gave me a headache.

"Mainly because he was trying to hide from imagin and keep time stable in the process" guessed talon.

"I'll call up my clan to help move the stone" applejack suggested.

"And that leaves me to oversee this with my organization skills" said twilight.

"Oh yeah that's right you girls were already trying to restore the castle when you found me" I recalled.

With that we got to work and the Taros brothers and the rest joined in. Beth ended up testing to find if anything needed reinforcement or needed to be redone and rebuilt.

During the rebuild I found inspiration manifestation and placed that I'm my hammer space so I could see about making a weaker version as rarity didn't need it in this world heck I found out the thing attracts heartless though for a odd reason a wolf heartless wasn't attacking anything but other heartless and it had the coloration of a soldier heartless.

Turned out the amulet Emerl's Sombra gave me allowed me to control specific heartless and this particular one was identified by my older looking daughter as my pet darkwolf named valor. Turned out it was the heartless of a regular wolf and it's nobody counterpart was apparently jex's fraction like the samurai was to roxas.

It was mainly a case of a heartless retaining it's original mind and with the amulets control it warmed up to me quite well.

Seeing as I wasn't like Sora being more balanced then he was I found controlling a pack of these heartless to be easy and sent them as scouts to investigate other heartless activity.

Due to my bond with valor I can understand what their thinking. So there was my way of keeping tabs on the heartless. With the help of everyone and meeting pinkie's family breifly the work went quite quick. Me and mable got along great being similar enough to become fast friends. Limestone I'm not even going to ask because she creeps me the heck out.

All in all the castle was restored and now had elements of the cultures of those living in the area thanks to rarity who knew that the place was to be a evacuation point for everyone just in case. Loyal was even moving in explaining she didn't have a range on how far from her true body her avatar can go. Rarity and Spike really out did themselves in their work. I smiled as we all looked over the gothic yet pleasent decor and I took a deep breath.

"Wow feels like home" said chrysalis with a relaxed smile her wings humming a bit.

"James we filled out the appropriate paperwork to transfer the deed of this castle to you. its nice to see castle eclipse back to mint condition take good care of it you two" said Celestia and I smiled fondly remembering the six months I lived here when I first arrived.

"Man time flies hard to beleive how things can change so suddenly I still remember those six months I spent here before becoming stone. I'm kinda glad I used the stop spell on me as at the time my heart wouldn't have lasted in a statue over the years" I said.

"Yes lucky for you stopping time around yourself had saved your life even expanded it" said Celestia trying not to think on the fear she felt at loosing two siblings that day.

"This battle against Sombra won't stop until the key hole is found and the world is safeguarded from the heartless threat" I said as I looked over my keyblade armor again taking in its details.

"James how is your sister handling her sistuation" asked luna walking up.

"Other then the fact she's starting to be called princess by seig or that she seems to be developing a crush on him it's quite well I did warn seig on what we would do to him if he harms my sister. I know he won't but with his arrogance it's hard to tell" I said.

With that we looked to the sky as in the distance the sun rose and I gave Celestia a look. Yep her horn was faintly glowing.

"Celestia seems you got to the point your rising the sun subconsciously maybe to the point you can actually do it in your sleep" I said amused.

"I had practice with both the sun and moon" she said sheepishly.

"Well I'm beat took all night to even get all our belongings to their place" I said yawning and waved to the two as I headed to the room I shared with my wife ready to get some sleep.

(End chapter)

Author's Note:

Okay sorry I'm a bit late everyone but I still had to vent what remained of my grief catching up to what my self incert character james del light what I experienced in real life. And I'm not kidding about the body. She was cremated and her ashes are buried. I knew she was dying so I didn't have much to grieve but well she is still my mother and I will miss her. I was already coming to terms she was dying when she went to the hodpital. I pretty much knew then and there I wouldn't see her again so I already said goodbye to her. And hey we get my twin sister in here but as a imagin I designed based off her personality. She really reminds me of Pinkie and while the pie twins actually eerily are almost a perfect mirror of me and my sister there are some not icicle differences between mable and pinkie to me and my sister. For one I talk more often then mable and I'm male while my sister isn't as random as pinkie but does have her own quirks. It's been months since my mother died so I think I had enough time to greive. All I can do now is remember her as I saw her in life and move forward in my own life. Also the pronunciation of scism is like saying scissors that's one of my pet peeves that gets really annoying after nearly every teacher I know making the mistake of pronouncing it like the similar word schism.

I think I ranted enough about this. Though I argue with my twin I still care for her. She's the social butterfly while I'm the more serious of us. I just wish my sister doesn't give me so many headaches. Anyway next up I'm looking to do another crossover with a displsced. If your interested send me a pm and I'll send over my Gmail so we can get the doc working. Just understand I don't have a chat function now so it may take a while to work on it