• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 5,199 Views, 128 Comments

Draconequus: Subspecies: Homo Sapien Sapiens - Kaffeina



Humans have long been seen as myths in the Equestrian World. Stories to make people laugh. Stories of grandeur, stories of horror and stories of death.

  • ...
21
 128
 5,199

This Means War

"CHARGE!"

"ARGH! NOOOOOOO!"

Twilight and Discord sat at Twilight's tree house and Discord had defeated Twilight in chess for the 18,563,293,630,946,495,659th time. In a row. Which is quite an astounding number despite the world record of defeats still being higher.

That's what happens when you leave Luna and Celestia alone for several weeks. Still, even though that hadn't beaten the Princess's record of 25,696,886,979,853,085,465 in a row by Luna, they definitely took second. Twilight screamed in rage again.

"HOW? In all of Equis, you should be the one losing!" She yelled.

"What can I say Twilight? I just have a knack for it!" The draconequus cackled and disappeared.

Twilight harrumphed. She'd never be able to beat him.

"Ah contraire, Twilight," said a Human from the ceiling. "Would you like my help?"

"Um," Twilight wasn't sure if she should trust this Human.

"It'll be fine just a little game between you and him with me as a referee of sorts," the Human said.

"Alright."

"Good," the Human snapped his fingers. The tree warped away and Twilight found herself on a chess board. On the other side, in the concurring spot to hers, Discord was looking at the Human.

"You realize this is my job right?"

"I can have some fun too, now just play the game."


After about a week of straight gameplay, Discord won. Not surprised, the Human laughed while rolling in the air.

They see me rolling, they hatin'.

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Twilight's yell was heard at the Canterlot castle by Luna and Celestia.

"3 cupcakes says she met the Human while playing a game with Discord," Luna said.

"You're on."