• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 5,199 Views, 128 Comments

Draconequus: Subspecies: Homo Sapien Sapiens - Kaffeina



Humans have long been seen as myths in the Equestrian World. Stories to make people laugh. Stories of grandeur, stories of horror and stories of death.

  • ...
21
 128
 5,199

Going Down With the Ships: Princest is Wincest

"GooOOOOOOODDDDD AFTERNOON AND WELCOME TO THE PRINCEST WINCEST. I'm your host, a Human, and this is my co-host, Discord!" The Human in front of the audience called out. When he gestured to Discord, the draconequus waved a fan on himself.

"Today of the show, we have some amazing captured photos that you could win of some fabulous Princest! Tell them how they could win it, my friend!" The Human called to Discord.

"Of course, all you have to do is guess the position in one of the pictures!" Discord laughed.

Luna and Celestia, in their disguises, groaned. If they had know this was what they were invited to...

"Today, we have our contestants, one Flare Tingle and one Midnight Dreams. Come on up!" The Human pushed Celestia and Luna onto the stage. "Alright contestants, you have three tries, three minutes, in three, two, one! GO!"

Luna and Celestia scrambled to imitate what they thought he had captured. Their first guess was wrong.

So was the second...

And the third...

"Awe too bad! Here's a reward picture though!" The Human handed them a picture of Discord in a speedo. The princesses winced and as they threw it away, a butter yellow Pegasus caught it and zoomed away.

Luna and Celestia threw off their disguises. "Give us those embarrassing photos now!"

"Never!" The Human threw the pictures into the air and scampered off.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait.
Anyways, there are a few references hidden. Enjoy.