• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 5,195 Views, 128 Comments

Draconequus: Subspecies: Homo Sapien Sapiens - Kaffeina



Humans have long been seen as myths in the Equestrian World. Stories to make people laugh. Stories of grandeur, stories of horror and stories of death.

  • ...
21
 128
 5,195

Twilight's Name Troubles

It was beautiful morning in Ponyville when Twilight Sparkle left the library to meet her new friends and perhaps grab a dandelion sandwich, one of her favorites. However, something about the atmosphere that morning felt off to Twilight Sparkle. She shrugged it off before walking out into the world, greeted by the ponies of the town.

"Hey Twlghit!" A mare called.

"How are you Tiwlight?" A young stallion asked.

Twilight nearly froze. Something was off, either that or she had heard them wrong. Shaking her head to clear her mind, Twilight made her way to a small restaurant where she and her friends had agreed to meet up and order lunch. It was a small activity, but one Twilight had quickly come to treasure.

And that is why, when she arrived, she was surprised beyond belief. There was a party with a large banner that said Happy-One-Week-In-Ponyville-iversary Twilgiht Sporkle!

After a few seconds of awe, Twilight realized something was very wrong with the banner. "Twilgiht Sporkle?" She whispered in disbelief. Now she was sure something was definitely wrong. Those ponies HAD said her name wrong.

"Girls?" Twilight started, only for Pinkie to embrace her in a hug.

"Happy One-Week-In-Ponyville-irversary Tiwlihgt!" Pinkie giggled.

"Pinkie? Why are you saying my name like that?" Twilight asked.

"Like what?" Pinkie asked innocently.

"Tiwlihgt," Twilight said.

"Twilihgt?" Pinkie asked.

"Tiwlihgt," Twilight reiterated.

"Tiwlight?" Pinkie asked, causing Twilight to sigh. And, after a few more attempts with her friends, give up entirely before a Human floated in.

"Ha! Have fun with this Twilight!" He yelled before disappearing with joyous laughter.

Author's Note:

So, I was asked to write this but I thought it'd work better here.