• Published 11th Dec 2014
  • 5,199 Views, 128 Comments

Draconequus: Subspecies: Homo Sapien Sapiens - Kaffeina



Humans have long been seen as myths in the Equestrian World. Stories to make people laugh. Stories of grandeur, stories of horror and stories of death.

  • ...
21
 128
 5,199

Slapped the Alicorn Out of Her...and Back?

Celestia had brought Twilight to her little pocket dimension and was showing Twilight that she was ready for something new. Twilight began to lift off the ground and transform. Soon she was an Alicorn, and descending back down to her friends.

"Whoa!" They all said. Meanwhile, slightly far off, Big Mac was writhing with jealously.

"That is so AWESOME! Now I can teach you how to fly!" Rainbow Dash grinned, lifting up her friend.

Twilight, however, felt very awkward about the whole thing. "I, I guess."

Unbeknownst to them, two Humans were far above as one loaded himself in a large slingshot. The other was watching with a pair of binoculars, and soon gave the other a thumbs up. He pulled himself extremely far back before releasing and flying through the air at super sonic speeds.

The ponies below were interrupted by a sonic boom far above and, as Rainbow Dash let go of Twilight, the Human flung out his hand which collided with Twilight with an extremely loud WHAM. The unicorn-turned-alicorn crashed into the ground, creating a small crater. The Human, however, stopped himself in mid-air, waiting as Twilight pulled herself out of the hole.

Her friends gasped.

"He slapped the Alicorn out of her!" Pinkie Pie yelled.

The Human bowed and disappeared. Three hours of worrying later, her alicornhood suddenly returned.

Author's Note:

Ha?