• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 504 Views, 5 Comments

A Day With Twi and Luna - Colthart



Er... yeah, Twi and Luna Doing things together [ not in a clop way ] easilly purest form of Slice Of Life lol

  • ...
 5
 504

12/3 (22 days to go!)

Twilight was begining to get used to having Luna around. She liked having company in her house on a daily basis since Luna arrived on the 1st they hadn't really done very much not even the decorations in the house. It was about 8:00 in the morning when Twilight woke up she made herself breakfast and levitated it with her magic as she walked into the living area where Luna was playing 'Need For Speed' on her console.
"Good morning Luna", Twilight said politely , Luna responded with the same as she concentrated on not driving in to a wall. Twilight watched her play for a while she ate her cereal but then lost herself in one of her books and sat there reading for an hour, while Luna just played her game. Once Twilight finished her book she asked Luna if she'd her her calender chocolate yet Luna then realised she hadn't and leaped up and walked to her calendar alongside Twilight.
"Are there any plans for today?", she asked
"well, not really", responded Twilight as she nibbled her piece of chocolate. Luna then had a euraka moment,
"i know! , We could put up the decorations", she said with great enthusiasm.


"Oh yes!", Said Twilight "we do after all need to do them.", she said with a smile. Twilight then Levitated her hair comb and brushed her mane until it was perfect. She then put on her scarf for her basement was through a door in the ground outside. Luna also put on her scarf as the 2 ponies went outside to the basement.
"Its just here", said Twilight as they came to a pair of doors in the floor. Luna opened them up and went in , Twilight followed. She flicked on the light which slowly revealed piles upon piles of luxury christmas decor.
"Which one are we doing first? ", asked Luna as she levitated a box .
"Well whichever one we come to first i suppose", replied Twilight. After they bot transported the boxes from the basement to the house they started decorating.


Luna was first to open one of the boxes she pulled out some tinsel,
"Where am i putting this then?", She asked with a smile.
"On the tree of course!", said Twilight giggling, Luna raised an eyebrow as Twilight began to assemble the tree. She put the pieces of it into perfectly lined up alphabetically ordered piles while she read the instructions.
"What?", she said confused as she read
"ahh it cant be that difficult, theres on;y t-twelve pieces?" , clearly something had gone wrong parts from the old tree had been mixed in with her new tree. It was an OCD nightmare. While all this was going on, Luna was putting decorations up on the walls and laying out the ornaments. Luna then pulled an old gramaphone out of one of the boxes.
"This used to belong to my sister didn't it?", she asked Twilight.
"Yes it was a gift", said Twi.
Luna took it out and dusted it off, she put it on the coffee table and started flicking through Twilight's music shelf. She pulled out a record and gently placed it on the player.

The song started to play:

"i dont want alot for christmas,
there is just one thing i need, i dont care about whats waiting underneath the christmas tree...".
They both stopped what they were doing and started to sing it together. Luna then held Twi's hoof as Twilight performed a twirl, ballroom style.
They sung along happily together until it stopped. when it did the simply hugged eachother with big smiles and then continued their decorating.
Twilight finally figgered out the tree and had it up in a jiffy!
She and Luna then began to decorate it together while singing along to christmas music eventually they was finished. Twilight and Luna took a step back to admire their work.


The library had been transformed, the shelfs were dazzled in tinsel and christmas lights snaked along the ceiling, on the table were lots of festive ornaments and the tree was up in the middle of the room and wrapped in silky glitter. Twilight went to get a hot coco while Luna turned on the Games Console, this time it was GTA V a voice came from the kitchen
"Luna?, do you want coco?", asked Twilight
"Yes please", said Luna exitedly
"Maybe with extra marshmellow?", She then did a puppy dog style face.
In the kitchen, Twilight smiled as she poured the whole bag into Luna's coco and brought it in to her.
"Thank you", Said Luna
"This sure is nice".

Twilight put on some lounge music on the gramaphone and sat back with her coco watching Luna play her game.it was now just about 6pm.
Suddenly the room was illuminated by Luna as her horn gave a bright holy glow. Twilight looked outside as the moon rose. Luna didn't even break a sweat raising the moon every day. Twilight admired her streangth, when she was tasked with raising the moon she found it near on impossible. at last the light stopped and Luna was back to normal simply playing GTA .
"Are there any 2 player games?", asked Twilight eagerly ,
Luna looked across , well this one isn't but this one is.
"ooh can i play", asked Twi innocently.
Luna just slotted the disc into the console as the game loaded up on the screen,
"i dont think iv'e ever played this game before", said Twilight
"What games have you ever played", Asked Luna curiously.
Twilight thought long and hard but the only answer she could counjer up was minecraft. She liked it for its skill and its elemental aspects. Well it was either that or powder game.


The game loaded and Twi eagerly took hold of her controller , Luna was looking mischevous , she'd played this game many times and was quite skilled, Twilight however... wasnt. It was a shooter and immediately Twilight had been eliminated , she sat there trying to figger out what just happened but respawned before she came to an answer she then focused harder...
... and was killed,
"Darn", she said, Luna laughed. after the 8000th death Twilight gave up on the game and closed the curtains for it was now night and almost time for bed. Twilight made another coco and went upstairs and sat on her bed while she drank it and read a book. Meanwhile, Luna turned off her console and layed on the sofa that she called bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about what was going to happen tomorrow. Her thoughts lead her into a deep sleep.
Twilight meanwhile was up reading, she let out a sizeable yawn and eventually decided it was time for bed. She pulled her covers over her tightly and Owlicous snuggled in with her,
"Goodnight Owlicious", she said as she kissed him and went to sleep for the night.

Comments ( 3 )

You need to go back and proof this. You didn't even capitalize the I's. And the format is terrible. I like the concept, but this needs a lot of work.

District 6 Military Child Care & Services Facility
Columbia, Maryland
1:47 August 23rd, 2033
Acceptance

I like the idea of this, but it needs some work, you put some commas where they shouldn't be, put spaces before some commas, forgot some capitals, put a few capitals where the shouldn't be, and the actual story should have some more detail. I don't mean to sound like a critic, just saying that the story needs some work, and pointed out some things.

Login or register to comment