• Published 3rd Dec 2014
  • 412 Views, 1 Comments

White Ninja saves Sweetie Belle and other exciting tales! - Creamed Gravy



The glorious tales of White Ninja and his interactions with the citizens of ponyville

  • ...
13
 1
 412

Giving Ninjer the boot

The door to the apartment opened, and musical laughter drifts into the house from outside as coppery light spills into the apartment from the landing. Of course, this wasn’t just any apartment. It was home to the famous ‘White Ninjer’, master of the assorted unions of heroes known collectively as ‘The League’. They were legends, they said. A league comprised only of legends. A legend league. Of course, that was at work. Here, in his multimillion dollar penthouse suite with helipad, power shower, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, seven racks of the finest leather boots available and fifteen different en suite bedrooms for when the league got together for parties, White Ninjer just wanted to be a regular dude chilling out with his girlfriend in beverly hills.

Meridith was cooking her normal Irish stew of fecal matter, potatoes and rabbit bones when ninjer walked in with a serious attitude.

“What beith wrongeth with youith todayith, hubbie?” The womanly woman from a non womanly age asked.

“I can never be an Ultramarine,” he said with true sorrow. “I will never know what it is to have a spiritual liege, or what it means to be the greatest of them all.”

“Do notith worryith, youith haveith a newith worldith to exploreith.” Meridian said, chipper even though most anglo-europeans detest irishmen and women more than they did negroes

“Of course! All of my new favorite friends are there in ponyville preparing a picnic with Princess Celestia. Oh, how I love the ponies in ponyville, especially Twilgih sparkle, spike, and sweetie belle. We get into sticky situations all the time, like that time they came here and visited the glue factory”

“Surprise!” said pinkie pie as she came out of a table. Dozens of ponies came spilling out of the rift in space and time with party favors and tax returns.

After a while, Meridia took a moment away from the agglomeration of ponies to sit down on the sofa, to start working on her boots. Ninjer promptly took them off and and began dancing on the dance floor.

He danced all night to that DJ all night. When he woke up the next morning, he realized that all the ponies from ponyville and canterlot, including the princesses, were sleeping on his couch. What a fun day, ninjer thought.

As he was strolling through the park, white ninjer found scootaloo sipping on an ice cream cone. Ninjer quickly grabbed and devoured the cone without a second thought due to his voracious hunger. Scootaloo, who knew it was all in good fun said “You got me this time, ninjer” and high fived him.

“I may be old, but I can still make it work.” Ninjer said as he walked off.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment