• Published 20th Oct 2014
  • 23,503 Views, 708 Comments

The Human And The Well - Zandar13



Just a normal day for our human Adrian when his curiosity leads him astray to a shimmering well. After falling into the well he finds himself in another world filled with strange multicolored ponies! What shall he do next?

  • ...
77
 708
 23,503

PreviousChapters Next
Dreams, Spas, And A Human

I sat there dumbfounded at what Princess Luna had formally requested of me, she wanted me to give her an ear scratch but why? Maybe she got curious after the little demonstration Pinkie forced me to do but to hear her ask still blew me away. “Uh-uh-umm P-Princess Luna, why do you want an e-ear scratch?” I nervously stuttered which only made her seem to blush a bit as she fiddled with her hooves again.

“W-well our dear Adrian, we were quite curious as to the feel of it when we saw how Miss Pie reacted to it and it seemed most enjoyable and so we thought to ask as to feel that same experience. Please?” she fumblingly said but when she asked she looked up at me with a pleading look.

“Bu-but is it alright for a commoner such as me to do that to someone of Royalty?” I asked which made her stop fumbling and she looked at me with a confused face.

“Why does it matter if we are royal or not? We are just like any other pony in all of Equestria and are not above wanting or needing things you know. Are royalty treated different where you are from?” she curiously asked.

“Well yes and no, it depends on the person but how most of us see it we have to act respectfully with them at all times and not do anything that could affect their image or anything. So when you asked I thought that it might look like I am being overly familiar with you and I did not want to cause an uproar or anything” I carefully explained to Luna.

“We see, well while we do agree with being treated respectfully but we are not so shallow as to ban or condemn simple actions like this or even hugs! Now if we were in a diplomatic setting then yes we would only allow actions that are deemed acceptable and worthy but this is simply a talk to get to know you at home. So please don't think of us as heads of state but simply as one of your friends” she said with a kind smile “Now, commence with the royal ear scratch if you would please!” she added with excitement.

I sat there for a moment to allow what she said to soak it and I realized how silly I had been acting, guess I was just nervous and maybe a little worried that if I said or did the wrong thing I would be thrown in the dungeon or something! Guess I should not have looked down on them in such a manner or thought badly of them, like she said they are just like everyone else......well everypony else. Gosh, gonna take some time to get used to saying it like that. Before I got another thought in I saw that her ear twitched and her cheeks puffed ever so slightly, these ponies sure know how to get to someone.

I gave my fingers a give stretch before I slowly reached down and rested my hand on the top of her head and felt her mane wash over my skin and it felt just like a normal mane except that it felt like she had just stepped inside after standing in a cool wind. But without wasting anymore time I took my finger and began the 'royal' ear scratch and I felt her body tense up for a moment before she relaxed and I heard her let out a soft moan of approval.

I saw her eyes close and her smile grew as we went on and she got so relaxed that she slowly lowered her body down till she was laying down next to me with her head in my lap as I continued the royal treatment. Her flowing mane was just below my face and I stared once again into the beautiful night sky that occupied her mane and I felt my other hand start to run its fingers through it and that got a slight reaction out of Luna before she snuggled into me a bit more.

I do not know how long this went on for but we were both zoned out in happiness and it felt nice to have her with me, I was feeling a bit warm in the library but with her so close to me it felt like I was snuggling with the cold side of a pillow. “So, does the 'royal ear scratch' pass inspection Princess?” I casually asked her with a slightly playful voice.

“Luna, you may call me Luna and yes, I fully approve of the royal ear scratch. Now be quiet and continue” she quietly told me as she readjusted herself and cuddled more into me. I smiled as I closed my eyes and continued to scratch her ear and comb her mane with my fingers. We sat in silence as we enjoyed each others company and entered our own little world, that is until we heard a few gasps followed by a full hearted giggle. We both opened our eyes and turned to see that most of the girls were staring with hanging jaws while Celestia stood there with a delightful smile and continued to giggle.

“Well, my dear sister, it seems that you have gained a friend and appear to be enjoying the new 'royal ear scratch'” Celestia cheekily said as she smiled down at us “So, is it as good as Pinkie Pie said?”

“Tis as good as she explained and more so! And we would like to continue our treatment in private while we discuss a few things with Adrian here” she boasted and tried to hold herself high without actually moving from her spot. This simply got a chuckle out of Celestia again.

“We will let you two get back to your discussions, I was simply worried that you might of gotten bored and was hoping you two would talk. Seems like my worries were misplaced, come along everypony we need to continue our little talks as well” she declared as she herded the others back into their spot which took a bit since they were all mostly in shock but after a push or two of her wings got them to move.

With the two of us alone again she settle back into her comfy spot and I wasted no time and re assumed my two actions upon her ear and mane and we sat there for about a minute until she spoke up “Adrian, now that we are alone would you like to discuss your nightmare now? You do not have to right now but since I am already here I thought you might like to” she gently asked.

I did not say anything for a few moments as I thought about it, I was almost about to say that I did not want to talk about it right now and move on to other topics but since she was the guardian of dreams and what not she might be able to explain what I saw since a lot of it seemed to not make sense. So I took a deep breath “I would like to discuss it a bit but maybe not fully today though. It is still fresh in my mind and I don't want to prod into it too much for now” I explained.

“Very well, that is understandable. Now from what I saw it seemed your nightmare was composed of two parts, the image dealing with that female creature and the elements that caused all that destruction. The main damage was from the female while the elements seemed to be more secondary nature at first but towards the end seemed to connect somehow to the first. Which one would you like to discuss?” she asked.

I definitely did not want to talk about my mother yet so I decided for the second option “Lets talk about the elements and that female creature was a female human by the way. Now it felt like when the elements first appeared they got absorbed into my body and I felt powerful but strange at this surge of new feelings. But then they just exploded out of me and caused all that destruction. I don't really understand what that was about but it scared me that it seemed that I personally caused all that chaos” I told her with a slight shiver in my body.

“Now since you are from a different world and have a lifetime of different experiences I could be wrong with some of my guesses but there is one thing that I think I can identify. That small portion of when you saw and felt them absorb into your body is actually a common aspect for unicorns when they are about to fully discover their magic. A unicorns magic grows with them and when they are younger it is mostly uncontrollable and unrefined but when they have that dream it is their body telling them that their magic is stabilizing within them and helps them understand what type of magic is their strong point” Luna said before taking a breath.

“For example, if a unicorn dreamt of the fire element being absorbed then it means that their magic is more wild and active so they might develop more offensive and/or physical improving magic. Water would be more of a healer and/or soothing magic. There are many types within each of the elements and is difficult to fully understand what each one means but it is more meant to be a general guide. But what you experienced was by far the most difficult and confusing thing I have ever witnessed”

“Before you, Twilight Sparkle had the most difficult magic dream as she seemed to not have a single raw element define her but rather had the single entity of magic define her which meant that she could do every sort of magic, which makes perfect sense now though seeing as she is now a Princess and represented the Element Of Magic within the Elements Of Harmony. Simply she controls the raw energy of magic itself instead of it conforming to a specific area”

“Now your dream showed that instead of controlling magic itself, it showed that you can control all of the elements of magic instead. That has never happened before because it is very dangerous because it means that instead of focusing on one area within you, you have the potential to control all the different aspects. It is rare for a unicorn to have more than one and the most I have seen in a normal unicorn is three because it means that they could be powerful like fire but soothing like water”

“That can be dangerous and for an example in simple terms, imagine a pony being told that they are not only the master of the sword but of the bow and arrow as well. Now instead of focusing on using one, they are now trying to use both and if not trained right could hurt either themselves or others. Now in your case, your dream is telling me that you can use a sword, bow, mace, staff, axe, and so on all at once. Which is why I think that the part showing it being destructive means that if not properly trained then you could bring great harm to those around you and possibly to whoever that human was” she finally concluded.

I had stopped moving my body and all its functions a little while ago as I soaked in this new information, first off she is saying that the dream is telling me that I have magic within me and instead of just one I have control of all of them and finally she said that because of all of them within me could cause me to destroy everything around me! Suffice to say, that did not sit well with me and any good thought at the fact that I might actually be able to control magic was overshadowed by the fact that I could be destructive.

My whole body began to shake in fear and I felt like I had been dropped right back into the nightmare and I realized that the buildings in the background of the dream were those in Ponyville! Did that mean that I was destined to destroy this peaceful place? A million similar questions buzzed in my mind and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest and I began to fall into fear.

But it did not last long as I felt a surge within me and a soothing calm rush all over my body and after a second or two I realized that I had shut my eyes and when I opened them I saw a very worried and concerned Luna staring at me and her horn was encased in a blue shroud and I think I knew why, she was using her magic to calm me down. Once I felt my heartbeat slow down to normal I was about to say something but when I moved my lips I felt her hoof rest on them which made me stop. I looked up at her in confusion but she simply shook her head before placing it back down.

“I am so sorry Adrian, I did not mean to frighten you! I got caught up explaining it to you and did not realize how terrible it sounded and when I realized that you had stopped moving and were silent I looked up and saw your eyes closed and were shaking in fear. I am so sorry” she guiltily said while she moved her body off of mine and chose to sit next to me like before. We both sat in silence as we both thought about what to do next.

I was staring off into space when I turned my head slightly to look at Luna and saw how sad she looked and for a moment I forgot all about my problems and simply wanted to make her smile again, so I reached over and gave her ear a scratch which caught her by surprise and she looked up at me “I'm sorry for making you worry Princ- I mean, Luna. I should be happy to hear that a human like me could use magic but the image of Ponyville destroyed because of the magic simply overtook me. And like you said, due to me being a foreign resident here the dream could me something else all together” I explained with a strained smile.

Luna nodded her head “That is also true, since you said that there is no magic in your world so the dream could also be saying that due to your discovery of magic it is destroying your old thoughts and memories since it is such a new concept for you and your brain is doing what it can to rationalize it. But let me tell you one thing though” Luna said as she turned her body to sternly look at me.

“No matter which version of the dream is true, know that whether you have magic or not we are all here for you and will do our best to help you with anything you need. If you discover you do have magic then we will all help you train so you can control it and if you simply do not have any then nothing will change and you will still have all your friends to help you transition to our world full of magic” Luna said with a comforting voice.

I simply looked at her and realized that I really had let me fear get the better of me and once I realized it all that weight from before seemed to fly off my shoulders and I found myself pulling her in for a hug which he quickly responded to with one of her own “Thank you Luna, sorry for letting my fears get the better of me. I will believe in your words and simply let things flow down whatever path appears in front of me” I sincerely told her.

I felt her nuzzle my neck for a bit before she spoke up “You are quite welcome Adrian, we are quite relieved and very happy to help you out. I am sorry again that things turned sour but it seems that we were able to help you out a bit”

“Indeed you did Luna, indeed you did” I quickly said before I began to scratch her ear again and it definitely caught her by surprise but after a quick second she looked like Pinkie Pie from before with her body seeming to become droopy at my touch and she quickly lied back down with a happy sigh. It was at this time did I notice that Celestia and the others were starting to make their way back with happy looks on their faces.

“Hello you two, I hope that your conversation went well?” Celestia asked.

I nodded “Yes it did, it was very......insightful” I said while I choose that last word.

“Very good, so we just got done discussing about living arrangements and jobs as well as other living aspects for you and we think we came up with a good plan for you to start out with. Now since we do not know what your special skills and talents are, we thought it would be better to have you try jobs all over Ponyville to try and see what appeals to you most. If you find a job that suits you or even if you find something unique to offer then I encourage you to continue with it and earn your bits” Celestia explained.

“Now you also told Twilight that you would be willing to live in the castle until you had enough money to afford your own residence. I could help with that by offering you a monthly stipend of bits until you are able to hold your own. I could also help find you a place to live as well and due to my title I can probably find you a good house with discount” she said with a wink at that last part which made me chuckle a bit. I took a moment to think about her deal and how it would look to Twilight since I had basically said I didn't want support.

But unlike Twilight who was willing to pay for food and boarding for free, Celestia would find me a place and offer money until I was able to stand on my own, which in the long run would be better. “Alright Princess Celestia, I accept your offer. Thank you very much for your overwhelming kindness” I said with a bow which made her giggle a bit.

“No need for such formalities Adrian, since you are already calling my sister by name I would ask of you to offer us the same kindness” she said with a gentle smile “Now with that all settled, I believe that it is time for me and my sister to be heading back to Canterlot to start filling out the paperwork for you Adrian. It will take some time to make new living and identity papers to allow you to own a house officially” Celestia explained.

I simply nodded before I felt Luna bump my side “We will be watching out for you Adrian and if you need anything, have Twilight here send a letter to us and we will be sure to respond as soon as we are able!” she said “Now goodbye Adrian, it was most fortunate to be able to meet one such as you” she finished up with a kind smile. She flew up and gave me a goodbye hug before returning to the side of her sister.

“Goodbye my little ponies, and human” she giggled at that part “We shall be in touch and Adrian, we will let you know if we can find out anything on that spell back home if it exists. And if you are ever in Canterlot, be sure to drop on by for a visit with us so I can be treated to the Royal Ear Scratch sometime” she said with another giggle.

“It would be my honor, Celestia” I said with a bow before waving them goodbye. We all escorted them out, well behind the guards of course, and saw them leave in their chariot. We waved them off and only when we could no longer see them we all stopped and collectively we let out a tired sigh. I guess we all felt tense the whole time and had not realized it since we immediately laughed at each other for it.

“Well then, now with that all sorted out and done, I think I am going to head on over to the Spa for a massage, I can feel the stress of the day already building and I need to rid of it before I get wrinkles!” Rarity dramatically exclaimed and I saw both Applejack and Rainbow roll their eyes.

“The Spa? Is that the one run by Lotus and Aloe?” I asked.

“Why yes! The very same! How ever did you know that?” she curiously asked.

I gave a nervous chuckle “Ah, well funny story. After Twilight and I left your home this morning I got ambushed by everypony in town and three of them I actually got to meet and talk to. Two of them just happened to be those two and they said that I should visit sometime and that my first visit would be on the house” I explained to Rarity.

She let out a surprised gasp “My goodness darling! You certainly know how to make all the right friends! And since I am a regular I have a few cards where I can get half off on treatments! I KNOW! Girls! Why don't we all go down to the Spa! My treat of course!” Rarity beamed at the prospect.

“Ah, yeah. I would love to but uh I have some cloud busting I need to get to, I'm uh behind on schedule for today. SOIwillbeseeingyoualllaterokbye!” Rainbow quickly said before zooming off in a flash, leaving only a slight rainbow contrail behind her.

“Shoot, well ah would love to but I have to get back to the farm and get back ta work. Those apples won't buck themselves! But maybe next time, see yall later!” Applejack said before she began to walk off to I am guessing the farm.

“Such a shame, those two have not gone in such a long time! What about you three?” Rarity asked.

“Well I was planning on reading a book but I suppose I can tag along” Twilight said.

“I would love to Rarity” Fluttershy quietly told us.

“If Adrian is going then count me in!” Pinkie said with boundless enthusiasm.

“Excellent! Well what are we waiting for? Let's go!” Rarity exclaimed as she began to lead the way with us in tow. On our way over I began to think that maybe I should of waited to go since I do not know how they handle clothing and privacy here, since it looks like everyone is already walking around naked. Well, mostly since they still have fur and whatnot but still.


Unfortunately the trip to the spa was actually a lot closer than I thought since we were already coming up to a shop that clearly read “Ponyville Day Spa” on its sign. Deciding that I would handle all that when then time came, I continued to walk to the building with the four girls. Just as we were about to enter I went ahead and opened the door for the girls and motioned for them to enter first which got a very girly giggle out of Rarity “Oh my, you really are a gentlecolt!” she said as she trotted inside with the rest following before I came in and closed the door.

The first thing I noticed was the smell of the place and I could already feel relaxed from the burning incense that they had by the counter before I heard Rarity ring the bell “Coming!” came a female voice off in the distance. We heard the faint sound of hooves approaching then with a swish of the curtain came Lotus with a smile but her smile grew wider when she saw me but she acted normal and walked up to our group.

“Welcome, welcome to the Day Spa! What kind of treatment would you five like for today?” Lotus politely asked.

“Hello Lotus, well I was thinking that we all could use our regular treatment, a number 5 please” Rarity said.

“Alright, so five number fives for two hours. Miss Rarity, do you have your cards with you?” Lotus asked. Rarity nodded and she used her magic to make four cards appear that had holes stamped in them and gave them to her “Ah, I see. So with all these it is half off total cost and for you Adrian your first visit is free! So in total, that will be 60 bits please” as soon as she said that Rarity used her magic again and she summoned a bag that clinked with the sound of multiple coins and after a quick count she handed the bag over.

Lotus grabbed it and double checked the amount before she nodded and placed the bag away then she motioned for us to follow as we walked behind the curtain, I began to look around and noticed one odd thing about the place “Hey Lotus, does this place have two separate areas for guys and girls?” I asked.

Lotus shook her head “Nope, everypony gets treatments together but with that being said I expect appropriate behavior to be held at all times. Is this going to be a problem Adrian?” she said.

“No, I will act like a gentleman, er gentlecolt I suppose. I asked because back home most places like this would always have separate rooms for both genders. Mainly just to keep the temptation away. But like I said I promise to behave and make you proud” I said sternly.

“Good, glad to hear it. Now here are all your towels and give me a moment Adrian to grab some of our bigger towels for minotaur guests since I am guessing that pony towels will be a bit small for you” Lotus said just as I draped a pony towel over my pants and it barely went half way around. She let out a slight chuckle before she went to the back and soon came back with a larger towel. “Try this” she asked as she gave it to me, which I did and it fit just fine “Good, looks like it fits perfectly. Aloe! We have customers!” she shouted out.

From the back rooms we heard the sound of rushed hooves clopping around before we saw Aloe step out and quickly walked over to us “Sorry about that, I was putting away the last of the new lotions” the pink pony said with a huff.

“No problem, can you go get the water ready for five” she asked her sister.

Aloe was about to respond when she turned to see who the five were and her face lit up when she saw me “Oh goody! Adrian! You’re here already! Let me get the spa warmed up for you!” she happily told me before she leisurely walked over to the huge tub in the middle of the room and started turning dials and knobs.

“Adrian, are you going to soak in those clothes?” Lotus jokingly asked which got a giggle out of the rest of the girls.

“Ha ha. Do you have a room I can use to get undressed?” I asked her. She nodded and led me to a closed room and I entered and started undressing. I saw a small basket in the corner that had a single towel folded, so I took it out and decided to use that as my storage bin. After wrapping myself up with the large towel and neatly folding my clothes into the basket I came back out and saw that the girls were waiting.

I knew it was a bad idea to come cause the moment they layed eyes on me I felt so embarrassed, mainly because I was not the most fit guys on earth. I mean, I was not fat but I had a little bit of pudge though my chest was not bad though and I was thankful for all the heavy lifting I had to do back home so my arms and legs were pretty nice. They all continued to stare at me and the more they did I felt my face turn more and more red but before I could say anything Pinkie bounced out of no where and poked my stomach “Looks like some pony has had one too many of my cupcakes!” she teasingly said but I simply groaned and covered my stomach with my hand.

“Pinkie Pie! Don't be rude! Please pay her no mind deary, you look fine. You have quite the muscle tone!” Rarity said as her eyes outlines my arms.

“T-thank you Rarity, I have been working hard to get rid of this last little bit that Pinkie had to point out” I said as I gave said pink pony the stink eye which made her sheepishly grin.

“Don't worry about it Adrian, like Rarity said you look quite handsome. Aloe how is the water coming? ….... Aloe?” Lotus asked and turned around to see why she was not answering and saw that her sister was looking at me with dreamy eyes and her tail was wagging. She sighed and walked over to her and gave her a nudge “Aloe!”

Aloe snapped out of it and instantly turned some more knobs and dials “Alright everypony! The water is ready!” she said like nothing happened which only made Lotus shake her head “Adrian! As our honored guest, why don't you go in first!” she happily exclaimed.

I shrugged as I set my basket down next to a massage table and while keeping a hand on my towel I made my way up the stairs and tested the water with my feet and found it was a very comfortable heat level. So still gripping my towel I slowly made my way into heated waters and found myself standing in the middle which was up to my waist and when I sat down it came to my chest. I let the warm water soak my skin before I let out a long and approving sigh and I just sat there and let peace and relaxation take over.

That was before Pinkie Pie did a cannonball into the middle and splashed everyone with water yet she came back up with a smile and a laugh while everyone gave her the death stare. Thankfully Pinkie did not start doing the backstroke or anything and just simply sat to the left of me and actually sat still, amazing. Soon the other three made their way into the water and Fluttershy sat to right of me, Twilight across of me, and Rarity sat between Fluttershy and Twilight.

After a couple of minutes to soaking in silence Rarity spoke up “Ah, isn't this just delightful! I can just feel all my stress and wrinkles melt away into the water” she said pleasantly.

“Really?! Where! What do soggy wrinkles look like in water?” Pinkie said as she sat up and started to search the water for the imaginary wrinkles which just made us all roll our eyes but I smiled and reached over to ruffle her wet hair. She let out a squeak and floated back to her spot. I heard the sound of hooves behind me and I saw that Aloe was carrying a basket of bottles but I saw that she was no longer wearing her headband that she had on before Pinkie soaked her.

“Here we go, a couple of soap bottles to choose from for you. We have 'Cherry Lavender', 'Fleur De Lis's Secret Collection', 'Sugar, Spice, And Everything Right', and 'Diamond Shine'” she read them all out and set them out in a row.

“Oh! Oh! Sugar, Spice, And Everything Right! That sounds good!” Pinkie said as she licked her lips.

“How about Cherry Lavender? That sounds soothing” Twilight said.

“Oh, I heard Fleur De Lis's Secret Collection is really good and environmentally safe” Fluttershy quietly told us.

“Oh PLEASE! Diamond Shine is the only way to darlings, honestly” Rarity stated. But when all four realized that they each said something different they all looked at me and I guessed they wanted me to be the tie breaker. I honestly had no clue since all of them sounded good but I knew I had to make a decision or else their stares would bore a hole in my head. So I turned to Aloe to speak.

“Well Aloe, as the expert what one would you use?” I asked, I know a bit of cowards way out but one thing I know was that women are scary when it comes to beauty and such so I decided to ask the only other women in the room. This made her blush and smile while she shook her body back and forth with her hooves places against her head, once again a reaction way beyond my realm.

“Oh Adrian! I am so happy you asked! Well my favorite is actually Fleur De Lis's Secret Collection, I AL-ways use it” Aloe said but she seemed to put some extra emphasis on when she said always, what was she doing? But before I could ask I saw that she put the others away and placed the basket back and brought some combs out and placed them on the edge next to the lone bottle.

After that she went over to the Fleur bottle and opened it and started to pour all of it out but it seemed that she was finishing off the rest of the bottle. It seemed like she could pour no more and started to smack the bottom of it and during one of the smacks she seemed to lean forward more than necessary and promptly fell in with a splash. She came back up with a mane full of wet hair and soap all over but she washed it away from her eyes before she opened them and looked at me “Whoopsies!” she said with feigned innocence.

We all looked at her before we washed the soap off but while I was splashing water in my eyes I felt a swoosh of water next to me and when I opened my eyes I saw that Aloe was washing her self with the soap along with the rest of the girls, so I decided to follow suit. Once that was done Rarity finally spoke up “Aloe, why are you still in the tub? I can understand you accidentally falling in but why haven't you gotten out yet?” she asked.

Aloe simply shrugged “Well, I guess it is because since I fell in and made me all soapy I might as well clean myself up properly instead of waiting for you to be done” she said like it was no big deal. Rarity, Fluttershy, and Twilight all gave her a look while Pinkie was playing with bubbles but no one said anything.

After a few moments of awkward silence Rarity grabbed the combs with her magic and handed them out and I saw that Twilight moved to help Pinkie comb her hair, good luck Twilight, while Rarity moved to help Fluttershy. I looked at the comb in my hands before I felt a hoof poke me and I saw that it was Aloe “Adrian, could you possibly help me comb my mane. It is really hard to reach some spots all by myself” she asked with a really sweet voice, man she laid it on thick but seeing it as being nice I went along and scooted up close.

“So, how do you normally brush it? I have never brushed hair besides my own before” I asked.

Aloe gave me a giggle “It's simple, just take one hoof to hold out the mane and use the other with the comb and gently smooth it out, watch out for knots and don't pull on them too hard~” she sang as she made herself comfortable as I began my work and after a few attempts and watching the others I finally got the hang of it though I dare say I was not going to be a professional hair stylist but it will do. Her mane was really soft and it was kinda nice to do something so simple. After a while I assumed I was done since I saw that I had combed her mane for so long that all four of them were done.

It was really bizarre to see Pinkie with straight hair, she looked like a whole different pony! Ugh these person/pony references are so annoying but I am going to have to learn to live with it. But what was really surprising was how pretty Rarity looked with her straight purple hair and she caught me staring at her “What is it darling?” she asked me.

“Oh! Sorry, didn't mean to stare. It was just that you look kinda pretty with your mane straight like that” I uttered out with an embarrassed tone and this made Rarity blush a little but she smiled at me.

“I see, well thank you dear. I have never heard somepony said that before” she told me.

“How about my mane, doesn't it look nice too?” Aloe turned her head to look at me and gave me a quivering lip and stared at me with puppy dog eyes, UGH every mare must have this secret weapon and that is scary.

But not wanting to be mean or anything I smiled at her “Your mane looks very pretty Aloe, you must take care of it everyday” I honestly told her which made her bring her hooves up to her face and she shook back and forth and blushed again. Wait, this looks familiar, where have I seen this before?

“Awwww, thank you so much Adrian. Your so sweet” Aloe said as she stood up and hopped out and grabbed an extra towel and quickly dried herself off “Alright everypony, get yourselves dried off and get ready for the hoof massage! The other three masseuses will be out in a moment along with me and Lotus” she told us as she made her way to the back. The let the four girls get out first and they made their way to the massage tables and dried off their. Once they were gone I got out and saw that another large towel was siting their as well so I grabbed that and made my way back to the room I changed in earlier.

I dried off and re wrapped myself in a dry towel that I grabbed on the way in and headed over to the table I placed my basket at and saw that the others were laying down and joined them. The table was very nice and comfy and though it was meant for ponies and other larger bodied creatures it fit me just fine then I heard the soft clatter of hooves as the masseuses lined up for them but I had no pony.

Until I felt a warm hoof on my back and I turned my head and saw that it was Aloe and she had seemed to be looked at me with her eyes half-lidded and a wicked smile which sent shivers up my spine, she then layed her other hoof on my back. She then leaned down and whispered in my ear “Your gonna have a great time under my hooves sweetie” she said in a low voice.

The only thing that entered my mind were the words “Uh oh”

Author's Note:

Hello everyone and everypony! Next chapter is here and it was certainly interesting to write. I spent a long time trying to figure out the right words to explain the magic and I still feel like it could of gone better, so I might go back and edit it later but for now enjoy! So, does this mean that he really is a magic man? Will Celestia ever get that Royal Ear Scratch?! What in the world is going on with Aloe?!? Stay tuned to find out!
AND before anything NO nothing adult will happen next chapter, if it did then the story would read mature though I can understand why you would think so, heck when I re read it I was like "Dang, this could easily go another way"
But I felt that this was the best way I wanted to progress the story, so there you go! Hopefully you guys like it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

PreviousChapters Next