• Published 27th Sep 2014
  • 712 Views, 16 Comments

Playing the Hero - Redo_RetroBrony



Applejack is trying to save the CMC from a manticore when they Wondered into the everfree. It was a goos thing that she saved them...but there was the manticore...also Thunderlane is in this and a hole bunch of other stuff that I can't get in.

  • ...
8
 16
 712

The Good Guy Always Gets the Happy Ending

Author's Note:

End...

"My Hero." Those words flowed through her mind as she walked down the streets of Ponyville. Applejack was hopping that she would see Thunder Lane again. She did see the Cutie Mark Crusaders again.
"Hey Applejack," said Scootaloo, with some excitement in her voice.
"What are ya doin'?" Apple Bloom asked, with a smile.
"Ah was just heading down to the market place, too open up the apple stand," she said, tipping her hat a bit.
"Well, we wont bother anymore," Sweetie Belle insisted, with a slight smile on her face as well.
She continued down the path too her stand. Too her hope, she saw the one pony she wanted to see. Thunder Lane.
The gray pony walked across her path up ahead, but he turned his head slightly to the side. He smirked a bit at the sight of her, happy to see the orange farmer.
Thunder Lane trotted over to Applejack to say hi.
"Hey A--" Mid jay, he was cut off by her deep voice.
"Hey Thunder Lane, how ya doing?"
"Ah, nothing much. How 'bout you?" He asked, lifting his hoof.
"Ah was just heading too the stands, so, not much ah guess." Not much fun was found in walk to the stands or selling apple, unless she saw her friends while she did.
"Well, when your on your break, could you come to the farm?" He asked, raising a eyebrow.
"Like, for what? Do you mean like hanging out or something?"
"Oh, you'll see why," he insisted, making a slight smirk.
It was her break time, and she started trotting down the path, thinking about of what's going happen.
"Maybe he got a new hat for me," she thought out lowed to herself. "Or maybe something I wanted to do since the day before yesterday."
She got to Sweet Apple Acres, and looked around for Thunder Lane. She spotted a gray pony near the barn and the house. He got sight of her, and he waved a hoof at her to let her know it was him.
She ran to the gray Pegasus, and asked him why he brought him here.
"So why are we here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Because, I wanted to do something," Telling Applejack, to reassure her.
"Something like what?"
"Like this," he said, still not telling her.
"Can you just tell me so-" her sentence got cut off by the thing she didn't actually expect. A kiss. A gentle, quick, kiss on the lips, that lasted for about two seconds.
He broke the kiss and said, "I love you..."
Crimson-or dark red-spots formed on her checks. She was, speechless by the words.
"You've been by my side, being such a good friend, and I know you would say the same thing about me. So this is why I brought you here."
"Well, t-thank you, Thunder Lane, and I would say the same thing about you." Still massively blushing, she gave Thunder Lane a quick kiss back.
"I love you two, Thunder Lane."
That day went by pretty fast, so when Applejack got off work, she could see Thunder Lane again. But until then, she's gonna have to hope.

Comments ( 4 )

That was a short, but sweet chapter. Thanks for writing it. Good luck with any future chapters.

5243373 I need a better way of making chapters longer.

Your short description is significantly longer than your long description... and your long description tells me nothing about what the story is about. Did you perhaps get them mixed up?

Also, your short description is absolutely littered with errors:

Applejack is trying to save the CMC from a manticore when they Wondered into the everfree. It was a goos thing that she saved them...but there was the manticore...also Thunderlane is in this and a hole bunch of other stuff that I can't get in.

Okay first of all it is pretty sweet and cute but also kind of Fast Pace here and not enough build up or anything like that but for your first story not bad but if you ever got the chance to try to slow down on your pace on these kind of stories and hopefully it will be better but anyway so it looks like thunder Lane and Applejack confess each other how much they do like each other and tunnel Lane wanted to show her at the Sweet Apple Acres and he even confessed that he was in love with her so did Applejack as well and it looks like this was a start of a beautiful relationship again not bad pretty cute keep up the good work

Login or register to comment