• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 1,668 Views, 28 Comments

BRUTAL DOOM Equestria Girls - brandonvortex



A story based from a doom mod called Brutal Doom, when doomguy thought he finally able to get back home he end up at equestria girl dimension instead, even worst the cyberdemon been ressurected by king sombra and its up to him to save this dimension

  • ...
25
 28
 1,668

Chapter 3: Rip and Tear!

Author's Note:

The story havent been updated for a while now because of my writing skills. yeah i know its kinda my first time doing the crossover but heck after reading many and many of fanfiction artist story i began to practice to write perfectly just to see how much they enjoying the story.

soo far my progress lately still need to be done
yet if you guys see some errors please tell me. for now im gonna trying to think another story ideas since the next chapter need to be wait first

for now enjoy this new updated story

" have you feel it mortal?, can you hear the voice?, all their hard work shall be rewarded as for my dedication for you young man, the UAC will have their product soon enough once hell spreading on earth forever.
~"Dr malcolm Betruger explain to doomguy about his plans for earth"


After long explaination, the rainbooms were manage to gather and regroup into safer spot where the demon from other world itself having trouble trying to find the human along with infamous doomguy.

"soo let me get this straight" said rainbow dash" you from other world and this thing plan for invasion?"

doomguy looked at the girl with rainbow colored hair as he only look at her behind the helmet he wearing it as he replied at her comments " yeah you can say that, for all the batshit im seeing lately the people around here are rather...errm..multicolored and with weird names too, unlike us on earth we different"

The girls looked at him minus sunset with seer suprised and interesthing about the concept the alternate worlds, thats when sunset decide to talk with the supposed hero who saved their lifes " soo how to stop this nightmare?, you been in there and see it too"

"i did but this one different, closing the hell portal wasnt easy since pretty much every conner at this town swarming with those hell bastard, while us here standing here for a while " replied him as he looked at his special assault standart UAC rifle before looking at her "and i think my assault rifle isnt enough for this, we need to find a weapons"

At this point rarity refused to follow his plans however "weapons?!, are you kidding me, why i never ever wanted hold such most vile toy of yours! "

"unless you wanted to live, you better start shooting or become a food for the hell spawn. Soo which one is it young prissy

"err...well finding weapons isnt soo bad...soo yes! i take the first option"

He can only smirks behind his mask, to his suprise he manage to pasuade the rainbooms to help him out, heck maybe he could give some of them a weapon if they can find it. He look outisde as the demon began to move to other location, and things getting pretty much good as he spoted something near the horse statue.

....he saw the berserk pack laying down in there, usefull for him to fight hand to hand combat with tougher demons.

He looked back at those girls as he finally decide to move out " alright ladies lets get out there and give them a warm welcome"

"warm welcome? oh! a party? "asked pinkie pie as doomguy found her reaction rather akward, to his suprise pinkie pie never seem to be sad or afraid, thought for some reason the pinky girl seems to be weird him sometimes regardless what happen in this current situation she always be happy no matter how terrible the situation is.

" oh! oh! can we give the a welcome party? or we could give the cakes or we could suprise them! " she finished with her smile on her face as doomguy can only groans at this sight.

" no pink girl, find some...material first then get the fuck outta here"

"umm excuse me sir?..can you..please not to swear soo much i..i umm didnt like when someone swears alot..if..if thats you wanted too " asked fluttershy as she look at doomguy with a shy tone on her voice.

"i cant promise anything, now lets move out. do you wanna lived forever apes? now come on! lets move " yelled him as he immediatly moving out into hiding place. The rainbooms can only look at him with shocking expression on their face as they decide to follow him.


Canterlot high
Time: 5:30 pm
Satus: chaos

...It was a mess..

The school grounds were mess as ton and tons of books,food and anything else you named it is now a total mess because of what those demon did.

Doomguy was nowhere to be found however as they trying to follow him he was nowhere to be found as this guy was a fast runner. During the confusion the rainbooms were surveying the school cafeteria as when the look outside it shocking them most.

...The sky were deep red as the earth itself already been swallowed by hell itself.

fluttershy was looking at the scene of the sky when suddenly she feel a sharp pain inside her head as she screaming in pain holding her head while falling at her knees. Thats when something happen as she hear something inside her head.

" unleash your true power fluttershy, hell wanted you to use your ability, use it and learn from it. you gifted ability its from our gift, use it and embrace it young fluttershy "

As the deep dark voices faded inside her head, she back into reality as her friends were trying to waking her up from her trance state. Rainbow dash in other hand were worried, by worried i mean she really really worried.

"fluttersy! dont scare me like that! you know how worried am i seeing you like this?! " said rainbow dash while looking at her best friend as she give fluttershy a hug before someone decide to broke those sweet moments.

" are you two done yet? " said the familiar voice

when the rainbooms looking whoever was talking to them, it was doomguy who standing there watching them. Rainbow dash and fluttershy were blushing remembering what just happen. Rainbow dash in other hand trying to deny it " you didnt see nothing! nothing at all"

" riiighhht...well the way out is in there come on" said doomguy when he pointed the nearby emergency exit. The rainbooms was about to leave when pinkie pie just stand there watching at something. Applejack on other hand trying to talk to her

" pinkie! we have to go, ah think we shouldnt stay here, pinkie! what in tarnation are you standing?! " applejack trying to pull pinkie as pinkie still looking at something. When applejack gives up she decide to look at the direction where pinkie pie looking at.

it shocked her as she gasp in shock earning a suprise along the others that trying to see what happen.

All of them get the same reaction on what they looking at. When doomguy trying to see what happen in there he also have the same expression under his helmet. All of them see what unexpectedly shouldn't be in here in the first place.

...they say a body of dead UAC marine just laying down like that with his armor half broken and his helmet was damage beyond repair.

Doomguy pick up the marine tag colar to see who is this unlucky marine is.

PEOTRVY ULANOV
CODE NUMBER: 555
RANK: SARGEANT

As doomguy looking at the dead marine he trying to touch how long he been dead. It completely suprise him, this marine died sixteen minutes ago as the body still looked fresh. Whatever happen to this marine, he already trying his best to fight the demon spawn but one thing that disturb him most is the claw marks.

The claw marks are larger, it isn't done by normal imp he encounter back at the station but whatever kill this poor soul, something big must have killed him in just one hit. But the dead marine leave something laying around beside him.

A plasma rifle, the most advance tactical weapon that was manufacture at UAC labs. The plasma rifle was powerfull weapon, earning a nicknames such as the hell blaster,terminator and also reaper.

The scilence were later broke out in short as they all heard a loud roar as a powerfull footsteps are comming for them.

" oh shit! come girls lets move out! " yelled him as he and other quickly make way to the exit door as on the right momments after the got out from school, something big crash down the wall as the creature reveal it self to be a familiar monster but new upgrade it recived.

Much look alot like normal baron this particular demon baron rather to be cybernetic. As doomguy suddenly realise that this baron has become a cyborg.

The cyber baron are rather armed with cybernetic left arm plasma cannon, some of the demon body have metal armor that was put in his body.

Its going to be a tough fight as doomguy shooting anything he got from his rifle but however, the cyber baron didnt even flinch abit. The cyber demon then rammed at him causing doomguy crash down towards a nearby car as he dropped the fallen marine plasma rifle.

His only option now is the berserk packs, he needed to get it first if he going to fight a tougher monster. As he was thinking his strategy the cyber baron was about to finish him off when suddenly someone shoot the baron with plasma rifle. To his suprise it was rarity who shooting the demon with plasma rifle on her grasp as she taunted the demon cyborg.

" get away from him you beast! " taunted rarity as she shoot couples of the plasma rifle. Its a great chance to get the berserk pack while the demon cyborg is busy. As he manage to grab the pack, he immediately inject the serum into his left hand causing his vision goes red indicates hes entering a berserk mode now.

As rarity doing her best to stall it the plasma rifle suddenly out of its power source without additional plasma ammo to reload. The demon cyborg was about to finish her off when doomguy suddenly grab the baron cyborg hand and throw him away from her. Earning a gasp among the others including rarity, doomguy quickly race to fight the cyborg demon again as the baron cyborg saw him moving faster, the cyborg demon quickly grab him and smash him at ground before aiming his plasma cannon arm him.

With quick motion doomguy quickly grab the cannon causing the shot missed at him. With the berserk serum stil on he quickly kick the cyber demon face before doomguy ripped the cybernetic cannon off the demon hand causing the cyber baron shock at this sight when doomguy began to gain upper hand. At the last momments doomguy began shoot the cyber baron over and over untill it was nothing but pile of flesh and blood, only the head falls down near him as the cybernetic baron look at him with fear at its face. Doomguy lean over the cyber baron head and spoke.

" tell your master im comming for him " with those last word he said he finish the head off by stomping on it, causing rarity immediatly fainted at this sight. Applejack was going to be sick to watch it, rainbow dash in other hand was amazed to see it, fluttershy was too scared to see the carnage and pinkie pie immediately puke at this sight, unable to hold any longer.

When doomguy finish killing the tougher opponent he look at the rainbooms with blank expression hidden behind his helmet.

"what? never seen i do this before?"


Art of the week: Brutal Rarity draw by myself

Comments ( 7 )

unless you wanted to live

what the heck?

5691961

whats wrong with it?

Hey, English isn't your first language, is it? Not tryin' to be offensive here, but you kinda made far too many mistakes. If you ever decide to read my comment, then check out the program Grammarly. You might have a better time fixing a few of these errors. It could be that most of them come from rushing, so just slow on down and use that program.

7557655 yeah...the story have soo many mistake this is what i get for not asking people to proofreading before posting the story
for now the story are put on hold for a moment

Comment posted by Corporal Shephard deleted Apr 1st, 2017

it would have been better if it was the new Icon of Sin or the Cyberdemon Lord

8065456 originally i was going to put the iconic icon of sin but i decide to change it

Login or register to comment