• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 1,668 Views, 28 Comments

BRUTAL DOOM Equestria Girls - brandonvortex



A story based from a doom mod called Brutal Doom, when doomguy thought he finally able to get back home he end up at equestria girl dimension instead, even worst the cyberdemon been ressurected by king sombra and its up to him to save this dimension

  • ...
25
 28
 1,668

Chapter 1: New World

Canterlot High


Doomguy look around the area he felt like he's in old earth history in 21 century, he decide to walk around to see if he wasnt dreaming, after all who knows this might me demon trick luring him into his demise

" could this be dream?...or a simple illusion by those demons itself, god help me i wish this isnt dream " he absentmindedly thinks to himself as he look at the school field, as long as he didnt try entering the school yard or there will be trouble.

He stuck in hell but nobody knows that doomguy infact have a family, he have a two kids and a wife, all of those gone in one simple war where mankind caught in the middle of what UAC called technology war. The war ended 4 years ago before he was assign in UAC research facility, he become from a regular rebels soldier to UAC marines as his performance during the tech war have....well lets just say dug interested by UAC military itself.

He misses his family, his wife and kids gone during the evacuation when a enemey rocket laucher derstroyed the transport ship where his wife and kids inside it. Till this day he still misses them, thats why he never talk much about it.


Prior 3 hours later on

Something wasnt seems right during the course school day, the sky begining to dark and the rain falls, the lone marine felt like the hell incident isnt over just yet....but why?

All the stuff playing inside his head causing him to ignore the young teenager already finishes their school period for a day, some of the student look at doomguy thaught he maybe from comic convention or something infact today is comic con day at the canterlot town.

Doomguy ignore them, only he can hear is student commentary about their daily stuff

" Rainbow dash i told you im fine"

"oh no no no sunset shimmer you not fine remember what principal celestia said, take a break for 2 weeks"

"yes darling we all concern about you, those nasty bullies are really should consider themself that revenege isnt a solution"

"well yeah rarity i mean...*sigh* you know what you right rainbow dash maybe i should lay off for a while"

Sunset shimmer sigh heavly as much as she wanted to be in the school, rarity and rainbow dash is right she been bullied because of her past crime, maybe this is what she get from bullying the people that didnt even do wrong to her, at this point celestia was right she wasnt prepare for this. Theres no reason to hold a grudge on Twilight sparkle because twilight was right while she was wrong she have to try to redeem herself soo the student could see how truly change is she now.

Same thing happen snip and snails were no longer attended in caterlot high, as she remembers what celestia said to her inside the office.

Flashback


" sunset shimmer" began principal celestia " im fully aware of your situation now because what your friend told me you constantly been bullied by other student lately am i correct?

"yes principal celestia, t-this is my punishment, i should derserved it but sometimes i defend myself when things gone pretty nasty i mean i know i did to them was wrong but...i never taught they hold a grudge like this...."tears began forming her eyes as she trying to speak more about her situation " i..i just dunno what to say celestia...maybe i should die instead...i should never do this in the first place when i came here in this world on first time

sunset shimmer please dont say that...im sure

dont you get it!! im finished! its all over for me i should be dead instead

celestia could only stare on her students right now feeling the emotion began to develop thats untill a new voice spoke up" really? is dying your only solution to your problems miss shimmer?

principal luna? w-what you mean ?

Belived me miss shimmer, dying is the most painfull thing you ever felt if you do it, dont act fool yourself because i dont wanna you end up like myself because of the mistake i do long time ago

Celestia quickly realise what she meant decide to interfere" luna i tought i told you we never speak of this again, i dont think sunset shimmer wouldnt like to hear it

belived me she will, "she looked at sunset shimmer as she contined again" miss shimmer ever heard nightmare moon?"

"nightmare moon? the dangerous criminal that is impossible to killed?! wait wait why you bring this story up i still dont understand?"

"would you belived if i told you that i was born with supernatrual power inside me?"

At first sunset was confused on what she meant then to her sudden realisation she finally figure it out" wait! no...no it cant be! y-you the nightmare moon!?"

Luna sigh as she look outside the view of the window" when i was just a young baby back that time and celestia was still young child something happen inside the hospital....immediatly all electrical equiptment short curcuit and darkness shrouds the place, untill a groupd of inidividual called themself the Crusade Of Templar warned my parents about me, they said the child was born with most dangerous supernatrual power and warned my parents that some unknown individual will try to kidnapped me for the power i was born after that they left and never seen again but they always watching me year after year"

"soo what you do during your past time?"

"i was a bad child when i grew up as a teenager already doing sinfull things at high school, i missused my power for money, that was untill a man in black trench coat came to me, he said he can give me more than just richness and goodness"

"power....miss shimmer"


"soo what happen next? principal luna?"

"i sell my soul to the devil and without warning a black mist engulfed me turning me into one most dangrous villans of all time, nightmare moon. For past years i commiting a crime in such a young age unfortunatly My sister celestia become a Task Force Eco 9 counter terrorism forces thats when a final battle rages on between me and celestia. I tought i could win but....Celestia manage to defeated me using the power i never see before and i was defeated."

At the point of the story celestia could only be quite, guilty eating her feelings as what she did on the past, but it was a right thing to do just to stop her sister that loose in darkness.

"what happen to the devil principal luna?"

Luna scilence for a momments before she continued her story" after i got out from the jail after spending my life in past 10 years, im hunting down the demon and wanted my soul back. Eventually i found him at San veganza where he collecting a 100 souls of people who trade their soul soo the town their lived on is safe from danger from criminal. I wanted my soul back but then he do the unthinkable things."

"what is it? tell me principal luna"

Luna think herself as she remember what she did, its sad that what the demon did is something is never going to return ever again as she finally decide to spoke" he....he destroyed my soul and laugh at me thinking i never able going to be a normal human being again. That statement makes me angry as i combat the demon himself eventually he loose the battle and i destroyed him forever making sure he didnt trying to take another soul to trade ever again"


sunset shimmer mind was blown away, who never taught that luna was infact nightmare moon, her ablities she have was something for god never see it comming. But when the demon offer her more power she trade her soul which is her biggest mistake she ever did. Sunset looked at luna and see how young was luna like a teenager, infact since her soul was destroyed she never aged she always stay young forever thats untill she spoken again

"like i said dying is more painfull, think about it sunset shimmer" said luna as she finally finishes her story she walk out from the office leaving celestia and sunset shimmer.

End Of Flashback

"soo you telling me that principal luna is nightmare moon?! "exclaimed raibow dash." that was mind blowing!! i-i never tought nightmare moon was her!"

"i didnt knew she was, but for what she tells me she was still regret till this days, i wish i could help her "sunset could only imagine what it feels like when people sell their sould just for something they wanted to do. all of this was too much as she decide she called off for a day.

unknown to them doomguy heard everything, what interested him that this world may have alot to offer, hell he could do something to help the woman who sell her soul to the demon. But somehow he was thnking something else rather the story what those teenager said. All the thinking causing his stomach grumbling as he was starving, he thinking soo much that he forgot to eat, at this statement during the rainy days he decide to walking around the city hopefully he can find some shelter to sleep for a day, maybe in this world he could do something else as well.

what happen next tommorow will be the end of the world....and the people unprepared for such an events on what comming next around tommorow