• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 519 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 519

Defeat

Swooty Bell was defeated.

Above Horse Planet U.S.A flew thousands of "Killotron" class warships. The despicablecons have amassed a fleet large enough to destroy the entire star system. The evil Jetscream is in command, and Mr.McMeany was working with him. Twix Bar was a captive, and Swooty Bell was just barely holding onto life.

"How could this get any worse?" Asked Twilight Purple to herself.

Well let me tell ya how it can get any worse, cuz it's about to get a lot more any worse.

The Swooty Bunch (That's what Swooty and her friends call them selves now) returned to the surface of Horse Planet U.S.A. They had a big need to be taking Swooty Bell to be healthy again, but it's not easy to cure that illness known as "Hole in Throat So Big You Can See Right Through It", so they feared that Swooty was going to go the way of ol Scoots.

"NURSE BLOODHEART, GET ME MY SCALPEL AND A NECK TRANSPLANT" said Doctor Horse. The Swooty Dudes became happy at that because it sounded like he was going to be fixin her right up!

"ALSO A HORSE COFFIN" He yelled so everyone could hear him. They became a little less hopeful.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"My dear underling robots, I am here to tell you to do things that shall benefit me and no one else!" Said the dashing and good with words Jetscream and also he continued to talk "We are going to go ahead and invade Horse Planet U.S.A, and after that we will invade all of those other planets. Those planets. See those planets? We be all like taking them over" he pointed out of the window.

Mr.McMeany walked up to the big metal man after he done with speech.

"My friend, I think an invasion of Horse Planet U.S.A may be a bit premature. I need a little more time to finish my work"

Jetscream gained +1 suspicion because McMeany kept on coming up with excuses as to why he was not allowed to see the project he was working on.

"My dear McMeany, I know I gave you full control of the Combinatorwhatsit, but we can't just sit back and wait for Swooty Bell to prepare a counter attack. Are you sure you saw a spider in the science room?" Also Jetscream was really afraid of spiders.

"Oh yes 25 spiders and the big kind" McMeany was not lying. The Science room had a really bad spider problem boy that sure was convenient for McMeany.

"SP-SP-SP-SP-SPIDERS? GULP!" Jetscream did that funny running in place gag and ran away with a whistling sound.

Mr.McMeany went back to work.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Swooty Bell was slipping away. The doctors used all of the Elmer's glue they could find, but nothing seemed to help.

"Alas, we may have lost this great war between A pony, a Speed Buggy, a Penguin, A Twilight Purple, and the entire force of an intergalactic empire" Lamented Speed Buggy.

Doctor Horse walked into the waiting room that had a really cool vintage Galaga cabinet.

"I am sorry, but we can't do anything else, it's our lunch hour. Swooty is going to die"

The entire team started to cry but Twilight Purple was crying a little less because she's like that.

"This is so sad I have to go be by myself" Said Speed Buggy kind of oddly.

The ground began to shake.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Mr.McMeany approached the huge glass tube.

"My old master, how are you feeling today?" He asked

"RELEASE ME" The Mare screamed at him. Her power began to shake the entire room.

"Oh no no no, not THIS time!" McMeany pushed a red button, and the room went silent.

"WHAT..........what have you....done?" She began to feel something she had not felt for years. Weakness.

"I am in control this time. Do you see that blue horse hooked to this machine? She is the most powerful Unicram I have ever seen. She is the one who is activating your power, and with a push of a button I can filter that power right back out!" he pressed the button again. Twix Bars horn began to glow, and the other mare began to tremble as her power was taken from her.

"But.....i am your master........i am..........Mar....cop.....olypse" She fainted

Mr.McMeany smiled.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Twix Bar was in a large empty room. The voice echoed around her.

"My little crystal, we finally meet again"

Twix Bar's eyes widened in sudden realization.

"It can't be! Princess Sun destroyed you!"

"Ah yes, but I have been given new life. Back during the your war with Marcopolypse, I was suddenly awakened by something. I found myself in a large dark room, unable to escape. That's when I heard the voice, and all was made clear"

A dark cloud of smoke appeared.

"Your old friend, Princess Other, had brought my mind back, but only in the world of dreams. She had promised me the body of Princess Sun, but when they both died I was stuck in the dream scape"

The cloud took form. A large bat winged Alicorn. King Momba had returned.

"But now I find you stuck here with me. I can feel that your body is still alive, but you are unable to awaken. You are the most powerful Unicorn in Equstria, so you shall make a magnificent host!"

Twix Bar shot a blast of magic at the mad king, but it phased through him.

"You do not seem to understand. This is MY realm. With Princess Other gone, I became the dream walker. I became the dream MASTER!"

Twix Bar tried to fight, but was completely outmatched by her old teacher.

"You will NEVER get away with this. Swooty Bell will stop you" Twix Bar said with a hint of fear in her voice.

"Don't you understand what is happening? Swooty Bell was defeated by Mr.McMeany. If you and your friends couldn't even deal with HIM, what do you think you can do to the powers that are coming? McMeany is dealing with a pure chaotic force he has no true knowledge of. He will also die, and a power so fierce that not even the great Scootaloo could defeated it will soon rise"

King Momba gave her an evil grin.

"The time of CHAOS is coming, and Swooty Bell would be insignificant to it's power. The great Twix Bar could not stand against it. Even the might of Marcopolypse shall be overshadowed by it!"

Twix Bar was stunned at the words that the monster spoke.

"How can you know any of this?" Asked Twix Bar.


"I am a dream walker. I have been into the mind of McMeany. I have been in the mind of Swooty Bell. I have been in the mind of Marcopolypse herself. All of them contain a magnificent amount of power, yet they are all plagued by an unexplainable fear. I can feel it here within your mind. I feel it within myself. The end is coming"


Twix Bar again tried to flee, but she was a prisoner in her own mind.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ok so back on earth I MEAN HORSE PLANET U.S.A something was happening.

The ground was still shaking, but oh man it STOPPED shaking, and a voice began to talk.

"I can save your friend, but someday soon you shall have a great opportunity. An opportunity to do something amazing and possibly save the entire planet. When this happens you must refuse the opportunity" Said the really familiar voice but you just can't place who it belongs to oh man it's so familiar.

"We can't trust you you are just a voice" Reasoned Spine.

"Ohoho, but what other choice do you have? The world is about to be torn apart, you've lost your most valuable asset to the enemy, and you have no plan to fix any of this."

"This is crazy! Swooty would never want us to endanger lives to save her" Said Twilight Purple.

"If she dies, the planet is doomed anyway. Make your decision now"

The room fell silent.

"Do it" Said Spine.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Roority sat on the ground and also Bashful Bernard, Apple Dapple, Fast Spectrum, and Pinker Play was also sitting on the ground.

"Boy howdy giddyup we sure don't do anything anymore do don't we?" said asked Apple Dapple.

"We used to save the planet, now all we do is nothing" said Speedy Horse.

"Maybe you should DO something about that" Said Spee.....I mean a mysterious pink alicorn.

"Who are you and why are you talking?" Asked Pinker Play.

"I am Princess Pink One, and I know of a way you can help Swooty Bell and be a hero" Said the horse.

She zapped the ground with green magic and made a map.

"This is the Diamond District. It's kind of like a crystal empire or something. Here you shall find the 'Crystalline Rock of Love'. Bring it to me and I can bestow upon you a great power"

"Meh, why not?" Said Pinker Play.

"BEEP BEEP" Said the pink alicorn for some reason.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ok so it's like 10 PM, but the sky was suddenly lit up. A huge speaker like really big man like as big as a football field began to speak.

"Greetings Ponies of Horse Planet U.S.A. I am Jetscream.Soon my armada will attack your planet and kill you all. Swooty Bell is dead and can not help you. Also we are GIANT ROBOTS and also we have Twix Bar so you're basically screwed. Ok bye"



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The mare was gasping for air, unable to even stand.

"You shall submit to ME. You shall become the tool of my VICTORY, or I shall show you what I can TRULY do to you!" The mare was terrified for only the third time in her life.

"I....i will NEVER follow you. I am THE HATRED WITHIN YOU! I AM-" She was cut off.

Inside of the tube the mare began to melt away. She was reduced back to the black oily puddle of her birth. The goopy substance bubbled a bit, and was silent. Mr.McMeany noticed that it emitted a sweet scent, but he was unable to pinpoint it exactly.

He pressed a button and she was restored.

"I hold your life in my hand. You will follow me, or I shall reduce you to a puddle and release what's left of you into the void of space"

Marcopolypse was defeated.