• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 519 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 519

Fortress

The Swootys drove along the destroyed Equastraw.

"Oh man I can't believe so many ponies are dead" Said Swooty with a light chuckle

"Well I guess that happens when 10,000,000 robots explode simultaneously at nearly every point on, and above, your planet" Said Spine with a bit of sass.

"So have you guys been to this Mt.Badguy before? What should we expect?" Asked Queen Changeshape who also is completely unaware of any tension between Swooty and Spine.

"Like 12 times. You get a great view of The Battleground Of Torment if you have time to look when your not being attacked by a care bear or something" Said Swooty, acting like these are all normal things to say to someone.

They arrived at the foot of Mt.Badguy.

"So how do we get inside?" Asked Changeshape

"THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR" Said Discords voice.

A huge stone door opened, and they entered.

"Well this sure is easy" Said Swooty, not thinking even for a moment that it could be a trap.

As soon as they walked in, huge walls shot up between them.

"SPINE! CHANGESHAPE! ARE YOU OK?" Asked Swooty

"CHANGESHAPE, ARE YOU OK?" Asked Spine, completely snubbing Swooty.

Changeshape didn't answer.




-------------------------------------------------------------




"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Thought Queen Changeshape as she slid down the huge slide.

She landed with a thud. Lol she could have turned into a pillow or something to soften the fall but she forgot she could do that.

She was in a big empty room.

"Aw great, YOU again?" Asked a really scary voice

DeathDozer Who Has An Eye patch Now walked into view

"Wait, you're ALONE? Are you an idiot?" He asked of the pony thing

"Why aren't you exploded like the other robots?" She asked

"?" He replied

He ran at her and punched her right in the nose. She went flying and hit a wall with a really gross snapping sound.

She was already beaten, but she just couldn't give up. She finally has FRIENDS! And Spine who she is confused about right now. Also SHE TOTALLY HAS SOME CHEESECAKE LEFT FROM THAT PARTY OH MAN SHE HAS TO SURVIVE NOW!

She got off of the floor, and turned into a Gundam.




-------------------------------------------------------------




Spine walked down the long dark and narrow hallway, alone for the first time in days.

"Oh man now I gotta think about my feelings" He said out loud



So because no one wants a whole chunk of this chapter to be about Spine's emotions, I'm going to illustrate his emotional battle using an epic battle with space ships.




Spine was flying in his new awesome fighter when he saw the enemy ships!

"Oh great, it's the DEPRESSION fleet again. I better call in Swooty for backup!" He said

Spine turned on his awesome communicator and tried to connect to Swooty, but the connection was broken!

"Oh no without Swooty I'll be overtaken by the Depression Monsters" He said

The enemy ships surrounded him.

"SPINE! GIVE UP YOU ARE NOTHING WITHOUT SWOOTY BELL" The Depression said

Spine turned off his shields and they captured him!

While in custody, Spine saw something awful! Swooty had joined the Depression Monsters! He tried to confront her about it, but she kept ignoring him.

Spine sat in his cell for months, as the terrible aliens tortured him day and night.

One day Swooty Bell came over to his cell.

"SPINE THE MONSTERS HAVE JOINED FORCES WITH MR.MCMEANY, I NEED YOUR HELP" She said

Spine Agreed, but couldn't break out of his cell.

"It's ok Spine, I'll just load up your cell into the space truck and we can go battle the bad guys!" Said Swooty

So she magic'd his entire cell into the truck and they flew off to fight the bad guys.

Throughout the space war Spine tried over and over to get Swooty to break the bars for him, but she ignored him every time.

Finally after a couple of weeks a new friend came to help in the war.

"Hello My name is Space Speed Buggy and I want to help!" Said Space Speed Buggy.

So they continued on, fighting and fighting. Spine had finally made a friend who wouldn't ignore him, but he was still in that stupid cell.

The final battle was upon them!

Swooty ran ahead, leaving Spine in his cage. He yelled for help, but she just kept going.

Eventually he just gave up. That was until Space Speed Buggy came along and broke one of the bars JUST enough for him to squeeze out. They went off to fight together

The battle was long, but Speed Buggy and Spine pulled through!

At the end of the battle Swooty saw Spine do an awesome roundhouse kick and cripple the depression monster leader, who was named "King Unsubtle".

"Spine that was awesome! Now lets leave him and go get sodas!" She said and Spine was happy, but Speed buggy came rolling up and stopped him!

"No Spine, we have to destroy him now!" She said

Spine didn't know what to do. He could go with Swooty now that she was finally paying attention to him, he could stay with Speed Buggy and end the Depression Empire forever, or he could go make dinner with Twilight Purple for some reason




-------------------------------------------------------------




Swooty was stuck at the bottom of a huge hole.

"Oh no how will I escape oh yeah Spider Legs!" So she climbed out.

She got to the top and OH NO IT'S TOMINATOR AND TERMIJERRY

"Bleeeeeeeoooooooop KILL ALL PONIES" They both said.

So they zapped her and whatever and she kicked back I guess I don't know I'm kind of drained from that Spine section of the story.

"GUYS WHY WANT TO KILL ME?" She asked

"IT IS THE WILL OF MCMEANY" They said

"But McMeny flew away, never to return" She said

"NEGATIVE! MCMEANY IS DEAD! WE MUST COMPLETE OUR FINAL MISSION FOR HIM" They said

"McMeanys dead? Crap kinda a lot to hit me with right now" She was a little mad they never got to finish that awesome battle on the ship.

Swooty continued fighting I guess




-------------------------------------------------------------




Queen Changeshape was on the ground again dying.

"Give up you PUNY PONY" Said DeathDozer who never thought he'd have to say those words.

He lifted his foot into the air, preparing to stomp on her head and make it explode and get 1000 points!

She turned into a trampoline and he bounced backwards.

"I'LL NEVER GIVE UP! NOT NOW THAT I HAVE FRIENDS!" She said as the Gurren Lagann theme started to play.

"NO WAY! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE" Said DeathDozer.

"NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP" She knew how embarrassing this sounded, but whatever she was about to kill him anyway.

She took her normal form and leaped into the air.

"THIS IS FOR MY GHASTLY GHOULIES YOU KILLED!" She said as she kicked him in the face. He flew backwards into a wall with a loud KLANK.

"NO! WHAT IS THIS POWER?" DeathDozer was in disbelief.

"THIS ONE IS FOR SWOOTY!" She yelled as she stabbed his other eye with her horn.

"NO WAY! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME" He said while on his knees gripping his wound.

"AND THIS"

She transformed into Speed Buggy

"IS FOR SPINE!

The Robot backed against the wall in pure terror

"SPEEEEEEEEEED

BUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYYYY

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!" She screamed

DeathDozer was vaporized, and a huge door opened.




-------------------------------------------------------------




Swooty was running on the wall with her spider legs as Tom and Jerry laser blasted at her.

"I HAVE TO FIND A WAY TO STOP THEM!" She said loudly.

"TERMINATE SWOOTY BEEP BOOP" They both said.

"TOM, REMEMBER ALL OF THOSE DATES WE WENT ON?" She said but he didn't respond

"JERRY, REMEMBER WHEN WE DANCED ON THE DECK OF THE TITANIC AND YOU SINGLE HANDEDLY STOPPED IT FROM SINKING?" But nope he kept attacking

"TOM AND JERRY! REMEMBER WHEN I MADE YOU FIGHT TO THE DEATH FOR MY LOVE AND YOU BOTH ENDED UP DEAD! AND TOM YOU KILLED YOURSELF REMEMBER?" That did it!

"Oh yeah, that was a pretty jerk move Swooty" Said Tom

"Oh man that was awful. You're kinda a terrible person Swooty!" Said Jerry

"SELF DESTRUCTING" Said Tom and Jerry's robotic speakers.

"WHAT WHY?" Asked Tom

"While you whined about me making you kill yourself, I rewired your robot cores and now you're going to explode" Boy Swooty that's cold!

"YOU'RE A MONSTER SWOOTY" Said Tom

"A MONSTER" Said Jerry

They exploded.

A door opened and Swooty cheerfully walk on through.




-------------------------------------------------------------




Spine had to make a choice

He looked at Swooty, and at Speed Buggy, and back to Swooty, and back to Speed Buggy, and to Twilight Purple for some reason, and back at Swooty, and back at Changeshape, and back at Swooty

And back at Changeshape.


"NO SWOOTY!" He yelled.

"WHAT! SPINE GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" Swooty Yelled also remember this is all happening in space.

"NO! NEVER AGAIN!" Spine glared at her.

he walked over to Changeshape.

"I HAVE A REAL FRIEND NOW!" He said

After he said that, the entire area lit up.

Around him stood all of his friends, and they started to clap.

"congratulations" said Changeshape

"congratulations" said Twix Bar

"congratulations" said Twilight Purple



"congratulations" said Swooty Bell



And some sweet music was playing




Spine arrived at the end of the long hallway.

He walked through a door

Smiling.