• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 517 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 517

Recon

The room had grown over the last day. Twix Bar found herself in a huge empty room. It was vast enough that you could not see one end from another. She was given no peace. King Momba was ever watching her.

"What? What do you WANT?" She asked also she was crying also Momba was smiling.

"You need to BREAK, like the candy you are named after!" He said and he thought he was being witty.

"That's a Kit-Kat bar!" She said and she was really hurt by his words.

"I don't car even a little! This body will be mine, and not in a pervy way!" He said to the audience how lewd of you!

Twix Bar leaped at him but instead of leaping she shot lasers at him.

It was useless.

"Oh no look what happens now!" He mocked and split into 2 Mombas.

"I hate Mondays" Said Twix Bar and then the screen faded to black and the theme song came on.

"Swooty Bell adventures! It's like an adventure, but with Swooty Bell! Swooty Bell Adventures! With your good friend Swooty Bell!" Said the theme song.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Jetscream was done waiting around.

"Robot who what does that transforming thing, send down 3 Recono Bots (Trademark Reconobot Industries) and have them see what's going on with those Swooty Bunch!" Ordered Jetscream.

The Recono Bots (Trademark Reconobot Industries) flew out of the ship and down to Cantloot.

"Oh boy I sure love not having that hole in my neck and also planning to kill McMeany and Jetscream" Loudly Said Swooty

"You've been saying that for 3 hours why don't we make a plan of attack?" Asked Twilight Purple

"I just love talking about KILLING JETSCREAM AND MCMEANY SO MUCH" She said again

"Oh no look it's Recono Bots (Trademark Reconobot Industries)!" Said Spine

The Bots started Recono Zapping (Trademark Reconobot Industries) the Swooty Bunch, but holy crap Speed Buggy shot a huge burst of green energy and destroyed all 3 but not before they sent back a transmission to Jetscream.

"How did you do that and also it was awesome" Asked Swooty

"Oh you know, Just Speed Buggy!" He answered and they all laughed but Spine was a little suspicious.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Roority was the first to notice the Diamond District because she sure loves shiny things.

"Now all we's gotta do is find that what what Crystalline Rock of Love" Said Bashful Bernard.

They began searching the city, but all they could find was Pony bones and battle damage.

"Oh man it looks like some kind of epic battle took place here, I bet it happened in a side story or something apple apple I love apples" said Fast Spectrum.

They kept looking but oh man they noticed the big palace and decided to check that.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Marcopolypse sat in her glass prison and watched McMeany work.

"My....... *Sigh* my Master, do you realise the POWER you are wasting right now? If you release me I can lead you to GLORY over the galaxy! Why would you waste such an opportunity? She asked with lying.

"Now now my dear, you more than anyone know that I can not be outsmarted. You chose me for my intellect, and now you think I am dumb enough to let the most powerful being I have ever encountered run free?" He was a really smart guy.

"But I can offer so much MORE than this army of robots! Why would you waste my power?" She asked not grasping that he was not an idiot

He didn't respond. He simply pressed a button.

She began screaming in pain.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Swooty stood before her friends and said this stuff


"Ok guys we are about to face an enemy unlike any enemy we have ever are about to face! Mr.McMeany and Jetscream are planning to Scootaloo ALL of us, so we gotta go stop him! I'm not sure if we can take them on alone, but I have an idea to get some help. I will be leaving for a while to find a couple old friends. Prepare for battle while I am gone. We gotta save Twix bar because come on now who ELSE is strong enough to help well maybe Speed Buggy that was insane the way you took out those Recono Bots (Trademark Reconobot Industries)!" Speeched Swooty and Speed Buggy shifted his eyes back and forth.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The other ponies who are Twilight Purples friends looked around the palace and they find the Crystalline Rock of Love in like the second room they check.

"Oh boy now we can take the rock back and take it to the forest and take it to the Princess and she can take it and she can be happy and she can make us heroes and she can throw us a party and everyone can be happy yay! Said Pinker Play.

"And after that we can knock her out and take the rock to a pawn shop!" Said Apple Dapple. They all agreed.

They walked up to the Rock.

"Hello my little Crystals. Prepare yourself to defend yourself!" Said someone. Who could it be? Is it a bad guy? Yeah it's probably a bad guy. To find out more stay tuned for the next Swooty episode of Swooty Bell Adventures! and then the ending theme played.


"Swooty and her friends are here to saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave the day! You just watched Swooty saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave the day. Unless this was an episode kinda light on Swooty so maybe she didn't saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave the day this time! But anyway sometimes Swooty saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaves the day!" Said the ending theme.

The Ending Theme got off stage and walked outside. He got into his car and drove home.

"Is dinner ready yet?" He asked his wife Theme Song.

"IS THAT ALL I AM TO YOU?" She said really mad.

"ALL I'M SAYING IS I ENDING THEMED AND NOW I'M HUNGRY!" He replied.

They argued for hours and she left him.

The Ending Theme jumped off of a bridge, and the Theme Song found out and did the same thing but at a different bridge,


OK GUYS STAY TUNED FOR MORE SWOOTY!