• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 518 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 518

Magnetic

So Swooty got the Magnetic that was inside of the Dragon and the Dragon blew up.

"All right now I can fight Discord with this thing but what does it do?" Swooty didn't think this through.


Swooty decided that she better head back to Mt.Badguy because her friends are probably all Scootaloo'd by now.

So she walked back, but on her way she met a small Gnome on the road.

"Hello my dear, My name is David. David the Gnome!" Said the funny little man.

"What do you want I'm packing heat!" Threatened Swooty.

"Now now my friend, all I wish to do is help you defeat Discord!" He said

"How do you know I'm fighting Discord" Oh man his story is falling apart!

"Because I've been watching you Swooty Bell! I have seen the great things you have done, and I wish to aid you on your quest!" He was pretty convincing.....

"Ok but last time I met an obscure cartoon character she betrayed me so you better be good!" She was in no mood for more betrayals.

"Don't you worry my dear, I simply wish to aid in stopping evil" he said while secretly pressing a button on a little box he had in his pocket.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Swooty and David the Gnome arrived back at Discords Crazy Chaotic Castle.

"Are you kidding me you're still working on that wall! You idiot it was already chaotic enough I was distracting you!" Said Swooty.

"SWOOTY HOW COULD YOU JUST RUN AWAY WHAT IF HE KILLED US?" Changeshape was pretty upset.

"I am sorry about that but I needed to get THIS" And she held up The Magnetic "And also this is David the Gnome he is here to help"

"A dirty GNOME? IN MY CASTLE? I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!" Discord was also racist toward Gnomes.

Discord threw a ball of chaos at Swooty and it made her nearly died, but David the Gnome gave her a healing tonic.

"Go get em" David the Gnome said

Swooty ran at Discord, who was about to kill her!


"HEY DISCORD" Taunted Spine

Discord looked over at Spine and Spine hit him on the head with a baseball bat made of Queen Changeshape. She took her normal form and they high fived.

Discord was only distracted for a moment, bit it was long enough.

"MAGNETIC, ENGAGE!" All of the friends said.

The device began to glow. It shook and hummed and holy crap what's going to happen?

The Magnetic began to speak!

"Swooty Bell! You have tapped into a great power! Are you willing to risk everything to stop Discord?" The machine asked.

"Wait...that voice...........MR.MCMEANY?" Swooty was horrified.

"McMeany was my creator, and as such I share his voice. I do not, however, share his 'Kill Swooty Bell' views" Replied The Magnetic

"Ok good but what do you mean risk everything?" Maybe she should just run away now oh no!

"The energy stored in me is so great that it may completely destroy you and this mountain!" And all of the friends gasped

"Wait what am I waiting for?" Asked Discord out loud. He grabbed The Magnetic.

"Nice toy, but did you really think it could stop ME?" He was really proud of himself.

"CHANGESHAPE, SPEED BUGGY SPINE AND DAVID THE GNOME OUT OF HERE!" Swooty is being noble oh man this is crazy!

"BUT.........WHAT IF YOU GO ALL SCOOTALOO ON US?" Asked Changeshape

"JUST GO!" And so they sped out of the mountain

"DISCORD, THIS IS THE END" Swooty was serious

"Ohhoho, do you really think it will be so easy?" Discord has no idea what's in store.

"MAGNETIC, ACTIVATE!" Swooty yelled


The Magnetic let out a pulse of pure McMeany hate!

"WHAT? WHAT IS THIS? I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS. NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" And Discord went flying across the room and hit his head on the wall.

"WE DID IT...................OH CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP" Swooty Bell was hit with the power, and her Spider Legs exploded.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The smoke cleared, and The Magnetic was gone.



"SWOOTY" Yelled Spine as they all ran to help her.

"I'm ok, go check on Discord" She sure was a trooper!

"Oh no Swooty, he is still alive!" Said David the Gnome.

"Not for long!" Said Swooty

Swooty walked over to him.


"Goodbye Discord"



Just as she was about to finish him off, a beam of magic hit her and sent her flying.


"STAY AWAY FROM MY FATHER!" Angrily demanded Marcopolypse

"OH COME ON WILL I EVER GET TO KILL A BAD GUY?" Swooty was upset.


Marcopolypse teleported them both away.


"Well that's just great!" Swooty was really really mad

"It's ok Swooty! We showed them that our friendship can overcome anything" Said Changeshape and they shared a group hug even tho it was The Magnetic that saved the day.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Marcopolypse had taken them far away from Mt.Badguy




"What is this place? It's not all that cozy" Complained Discord.

"We are in MY domain! You shall treat me with RESPECT!" Demanded Marcopolypse

"Oh I see, someone wants to pretend to be in charge? Well I won't be having ANY of that, young lady!" Discord shut up!

"CREATE A CHOCOLATE STORM! NOW!" She demanded!

"Is that any way to talk to your father?" Discord really wasn't grasping the situation.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FATHER ANY MORE THAN SCOOTALOO WAS MY DAUGHTER!" This made no sense to Discord

"But I'm too weeeeeeeeeeak to make a storm" Whined Discord.

Marcopolypse stomped on his leg

"DO IT" She was really serious about this.

Discord began creating a huge storm

"MORE!" She demanded

The storm raged on, and Marcopolypse absorbed every bit of the chocolate.

"Please....i can't..." Discord was in horrifying pain.

"MORE!" She would not let up.

Discord had no choice. He released ALL of his chaotic magic into the storm, and was reduced to a frail shriveled mess on the ground.

Marcopolypse had absorbed enough chocolate to reach a power she had never dreamed of.

"Please......." Discord was in shambles

"Welcome to Tartarus, DADDY!"

Marcopolypse stomped on his body, reducing him to dust.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Apple Dapple and the rest are on the verge of death.

"i can't believe they left us, if only I could get a hold of that Swooty Bell!" Said Fast Spectrum

"I know what you mean, I'd turn her into apple sauce!" Apple Dapple was furious.



"Maybe I could give you that chance!" Said a voice

"Who is that and please get us out of these cages like really fast please" Begged Pinker Play

Twix Bar walked out of the shadows.

"You? Aren't you Swootys friend?" Asked Bashful Bernard.

"No, I am no friend of hers! In fact, I would like nothing more than to see her destroyed" Said Twix Bar.

"I don't know, she's my sister. On the other hand she left us to die so ok" Said Roority.

Twix Bar opened the cages.

"Come along my little crystals, we have work to do"




END OF ACT 2