• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 512 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 512

Destroyed

The area was vast. It glowed a bright white, and 5 enormous colorful orbs floated within. Above all a huge crystal floated.

Marcopolypse had arrived.

"NOW THE CHOCOLATE SHALL BECOME PART OF ME AND I WILL WIN!" She was not completely wrong.....

Her ship advanced, and the Crystalline Attractor began to glow red.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE! STOP OR I WILL REDUCE YOU TO ATOMS AND SPREAD YOU ACROSS THE 5 UNIVERSES!" This crystal means business!

"You DARE speak to me in that way? I AM YOUR NEW MASTER!" Marcopolypse sure was brave!

The crystal shot a beam of energy at her ship and it exploded.

"HA JOKES ON YOU I DON'T NEED AIR!" And she began to fly up to the crystal also people can fly here.

"HAVE YOU ANY IDEA WHAT I AM? I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR BILLIONS OF YEARS! NO THREAT HAS EVER STOOD AGAINST ME! I AM THE MOST POWERFUL aw crap" He talked so long that Marcopolypse landed on him.

"CONTACT WITH ORGANIC LIFE! MY ONE WEAKNESS!" And now Marcopolypse has full control.

"GIVE ME ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE!"




-----------------------------------------------------------------------




The Universe was a huge and powerful one.

On the small planet of Echocolateia, Sweetie Bar played with her friends Candy Apple and Scootaloo.

"EVERYONE GET INSIDE, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING!" Screamed Twilight Chocolatebarkel.

They turned on the chocolate tv. They are a REALLY advanced universe.

"The sky has gone dark. From the M&M Belt all the way to Chocolate Pluto. The planets and stars are gone!

The Choco Six gathered the AndesMints of Harmony and prepared for battle.

It was no use.

The Chocolate ponies began to be absorbed. All of them.

The planet was nearly gone when the last survivor ran outside.

Suddenly her mind expanded.

"M.....Marcopolypse" Said Scootaloo, the only none chocolate pony in the universe.

The planet was gone, and Scootaloo died in Chocolate space.

Marcopolypse had absorbed the entire chocolate universe.




------------------------------------------------------------




"WE HAVE TO GO BACK!" Frantically screamed Changeshape.

"Ain't gonna happen! We HAVE to get to the Universal Gallery. He's probably already dead anyway!" Swooty has gone full meany.

"SWOOTY!" Twix Bar was angry.

"Look, Changeshape, we have to stop Marcopolypse before it's too late. Commander Crumble works for her, so maybe they'll be waiting for us" Aww Twix Bar's nice.

Changeshape stood up and walked away without a word. She begins to pack her bag,

"I'm not leaving him" She said to herself.

Changeshape waited until the others went to sleep, and jumped into a shuttle that this ship totally has and went after Spine.




------------------------------------------------------------




Unimaginable amounts of chocolate was streaming from the universes.

"THIS POWER! IT IS DELICIOUS!"

The 4 remaining universes began to notice the loss of the chocolate, but none had any way of stopping it.




------------------------------------------------------------




Spine awoke in a small cage.

"HEY CRUMBS, GET BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME!" He was still fired up.

"SHUDDUP!" Said a chocolate chip and I never expected to have to type that.

"HE OWES ME A REMATCH!"

"ENOUGH!" Screamed Commander Crumbles.

"Oh, so you finally found the nerve to face me" I really admire Spines courage here, but he really needs to shut up.

"I have already won. You can not defeat me. You will die, just like Swooty and your ugly girlfriend!" ouch crumbles that's harsh!

"WHAT? NO WAY! you........you didn't" Spine lost his will to fight.

"I'll just let you think for a while!" And he even started laughing! Oh man this guy!

Spine was crushed, and curled into a ball and began to sob.

Oh man that's depressing I can't leave it at that!

Remember the word Goofyhoofy? That was a funny word! And um.....aw man this was a downer.