• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 517 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 517

Spider

Swooty Bell made it back to Cantloot after dragging Tom and Jerry for miles. "Oh man I should have driven!" She said oh boy is she kicking herself now.

"Oh, it's THOSE guys" Spine said with a hint of MAD JEALOUSY.

"Yes it is them now prepare the Bacta Tanks so we can be healing them and save the Swootyverse!" Swooty Bell was kind of conceited .

So Swooty walked into the healing chamber of Cantloot and placed them inside of the Bacta Tanks.

"Oh I almost forgot to open a window for them" This would be a huge mistake come on get it together Swooty.

So yeah Swooty walked back into the War Room and began to make a plan of attack!

"Ok so I think we can all agree that to attack the ship we need to go to the ship first" She began. Everyone nodded.

"Ok so first we land on the ship, are you following me?" She asked. Everyone nodded.

"Ok so after we land on the ship now this is the tricky part ok so after we land on the ship we have to find Mr.McMeany and also we have to Find Jetscream are you with me?" Everyone nodded.

"And after that we find Twix Bar. I think the best plan is for Spine and Twilight Purple to stay on the ship and we let Speed Buggy use that crazy power of his to kill the bad guys" Everyone nodded but Speed Buggy did not nod.

"I am sorry But a Speed Buggy emergency has come up I have to go" And Speed Buggy Speed buggied right out of Cantloot.

"Well Duck Pajamas" Said Swooty.



---------------------------------------------------------------------



The Pony Hair 5 was what sitting in the Neverever forest with the Rock of Love.

"We've been here for minutes, what's taking that really Speedy Alicorn so long?" Said one of them I don't know.

VROOM VROOM was the sound they heard.

Princess Pink One walked out from behind a tree.

"I see you have the rock hand it over please I am a Princess" She said convincingly.

"Well ok but this better not be a trick of some kind oh boy will I be mad!" Said Cheese Sandwich.

"Please give me the powerful relic before I get mad and kill you all" She pleaded.

"I think we can trust her" Said Fast Spectrum, while also flying around like a confused bat.

They began handing her the Rock of Love.



---------------------------------------------------------------------



Well we're short 1 Speed Buggy but I guess we better get into my new space ship and go to the ship!" Said Swooty Bell the hero of the story or is she?

They Jon Arbuckled up and began the countdown. But instead of a countdown they just launched into space.

"HOLY CRAP I'M PURPLE" Realized Twilight Purple.



---------------------------------------------------------------------



Jetscream was so mad!

"All this time you’ve been horsing around in here (Lol get it?) and NOT making a cool laser or something? How could you do this?” Jetscream was yelling at Mr.McMeany.

McMeany did not answer. he walked right over to his new work bench and picked up a remote. He pressed the button and the device glued to Twix Bar exploded and little nanobites fueled by Twix Magic flew all over the place.

“What now this is ridiculous” Jetscream.

“These Nanobites, or rather, McMeanybites, shall take over all the robots in the armada. I will have a fleet of a ton of Robots and I will destroy things with them!" He announced.

"HOLD UP YOU CAN'T JUST DO THIS I AM THE COMMANDER" Things are really heating up now!

"Oh really?" McMeany leaped onto Jetscream and pinned him to the floor with his spider legs. "Tell me Jetscream, what do you fear most?" He asked.

"You know it's spiders!" He replied.

"Don't you see Jetscream? "I AM a spider! And this planet is MINE to destroy!" McMeany stabbed his spider leg into Jetscreams neck.

"SP....SP....SPI.....SPI" Jetscream tried to talk be failed.

"SPIDER!" McMeany yelled as he shoved another leg through Jetscreams spark.