• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 517 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 517

Play

"Oh man why did she attack us?" Swooty was baffled!

"Maybe it's because you left her to die, and also I put her in a cage, and also now we are friends?" Suggested Changeshape.

"We'll put that in the 'Maybe' file" Said Swooty.

Right after she said that Fred Flintstone the Mailman ran up.

“I’ve got a letter for Swooty Bell” he said.

“Thanks Fred” She said to him.

“No problem Swoots! And ah Yabba Dabba Doo to you!” He said and that is the last time Fred Flintstone appears in this story.

Swooty opened the letter.

“Dear Swooty Bell - You and a guest are invited to the grand opening of Pinker Plays Fortress of Play. From Pinker Play” Said the paper.

“Oh boy I bet it’s a trap but maybe not it could be fun!” Swooty could use some fun after all the wars and stuff.

“DIBS!” Said David the Gnome.

So as “The Rules of Dibs” dictates, David The Gnome went with her.

So Swooty and David the Gnome headed out, and Spine and Changeshape stayed behind.

At that moment, a bunny was tossed at Spine, and it exploded in a fireball.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM!




--------------------------------------------------------------




David the Gnome and Swooty Bell walked into the big pink building, Swooty was immediately on a conveyor belt leading to the vat of acid.

“OH COME ON I WASN’T EVEN CAPTURED! I WALKED IN AND WAS SOMEHOW TIED UP THIS IS A BUNCH OF CRAP!” Swooty really didn’t like conveyor belts.

“HEHEHEHEHE! WELCOME TO THE BIGGEST PINKER PARTY EVER! FOR THE FIRST PARTY GAME I’LL KILL SWOOTY BELL BY MELTING HER!” Said Pinker Play who was surprisingly bad at funny villain banter.

“PINKER, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS! WHY ARE YOU SO ANGRY AND YOUR MANE ALL STRAIGHT AND YOU ARE A SLIGHTLY DARKER SHADE OF PINK NOW?” Asked Swooty.

“I AM NO LONGER PINKER PLAY! I AM PINKERMEANER PERCIVAL PLAY!” She announced.

David the Gnome ran out the door.

“NOW THAT I HAVE YOU HERE I WILL MELT YOU” Pinkermeaner was not PLAYING around lol.

Swooty slowly got closer to the acid.

“OH NO I DON’T WANT TO MELT IF ONLY I HAD MAGIC” Swooty totally forgot that she is a Unicorn.

Pinkermeaner pressed the “Kill Faster” button and the conveyor belt started going faster.

David the Gnome burst through the door, and he had a friend with him.

“NOT YOU!” Pinker was NOT happy.

The great Cheesy Bread stood before her.

“That’s right Pinker. I am Cheesy Loaf, and I am here to show you the error of your ways. This is not a real party, this is just a big colorful murder. For shame!” Cheesy Breezie’s words made her turn back to normal!

WAIT A SECOND! Cheesy Toast lives 10 miles away! How did David the Gnome get him back so fast?

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Anyway after she turned good again she let Swooty go.

“I’m sorry Swooty, I should have-” But as she was talking Swooty threw Cheesy Snack at her and they both fell into the acid.

“OH NO WHY SWOOTY? PARTIES ARE OVER FOREVER!” Cried Cheese Danish and him and Pinker both died.

“ANOTHER JOB WELL DONE!” Said Swooty as she and David the Gnome headed back to the forest.

Never again would a party take place in Horse Planet U.S.A.

Fun was over forever.



Oh and Marcopolypse said "CURSES!" again.