• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 519 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 519

Bashful

So while Swooty and David the Gnome had that party battle this is what happened to Spine and Changeshape and also they decided to have a picnic.



"And that's when I saw the Dragon armies descending! I led my army into battle, and tho we lost many of our friends, we freed the volcano of the Ice Orc menace!" Said Changeshape who was entertaining Spine with stories of her epic wars over the years.

"That's amazing, but why did you SAVE the volcano? I thought you was what evil and stuff” Said Spine like some kind of yokel.

“Only when I felt like it. Sometimes we saved villages, sometimes we burned down puppies. We just did whatever the situation called for” Wow that was blunt and horrifying.

“Oh ok that sounds great" Said Spine who was taking the Puppy thing really well.

Just at that moment a bunny was launched at them.

"Oh look a bunny" Said Changeshape and after that the bunny exploded into fire.

"Hey ya mooks. I'm here ta deep six ya" Said Bashful Bernard who was really embracing this whole gangster schtick.

"NO BASHFUL, DON'T YOU REMEMBER HOW MUCH YOU LOVE BUNNIES?" Reasoned Spine.

"I do love bunnies, but I love KILLIN OL SWOOTS EVEN MORE!" And she tossed another bunny.

Changeshape turned into a net to catch the bunnies, but they still exploded and now she's covered in bunny.

"CHANGEY, WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE AND FIGURE OUT A WAY TO COUNTER THE BUNNIES!" Said Spine and awwwwwww he called her "Changey".

So Changeshape turned into a race car and they sped out of the forest.




-----------------------------------------




Swooty Bell and David the Gnome walked out of the Pinker Play Party Palace.

"Hold on David the Gnome I have to do something before we go" And after Swooty said that, she lit the building on fire.

"Ok we can head back" She said cheerfully

Just at that moment she did that thing, a race car drove up to them.

"SWOOTY, BASHFUL BERNARD HAS BUNNY BOMBS!" Said Spine in a panic.

"I knew this day would come!" Said Swooty and she opened her backpack and pulled out a RPW (Rocket Propelled Wolf).

"With this It will eat all of the bunnies!" Swooty was really smart

"SWOOTY BELL, YOU CROSSED THE WRONG PONY, YA HEAR ME?" Bashful Bernard readied another bunny for exploding into a fireball.

David the Gnome saw the map in Bashful Bernards pocket, and slipped away to try and take it.

"BERNARD, I DON'T WANT TO KILL YOU!" Said Swooty, and immediately launched the Wolf to kill her.

"SWOOTY WAIT!" Screamed David the Gnome, but it was too late.

The Rocket Propelled Wolf made contact with a Bunny Bomb, and the explosion turned the bunnies and also Bashful Bernard into a fine paste on the ground.

"OH NO, DAVID THE GNOME" Swooty went running to him, but Spine and Chageshape also went running to him, but they went running to him slower.

David the Gnome was on the ground and was really hurt.

"No David the Gnome, we need you and also why did you do this?" Swooty was upset.

"The Yellow Pony.....she had a map..........to Tartarus" He said and he passed out.

"REBOOT! AGENT 'S'! RECONFIGURE!" Said a robotic voice.

David the Gnome stood up, good as new.

"NOW COME ON HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Spine asked with avengeance.

"Just the power of your friend David the Gnome!" He replied.

Spine and Changeshape ain't buying it, but Swooty sure is.

They started to follow the map.




--------------------------------------------




Marcopolypse punched a hole in the wall and was really angry because the bunny plan failed.

"MOMBA! WE MUST REDOUBLE OUR EFFORTS! WE MUST LEAVE THIS PLANET AT ONCE!" Marcopolypse could feel the power of David the Gnome getting closer.

Twix Bar welded some Tartarus ore together and also did that like thousands of times.

The Vessel was almost complete.




Apple Dapple prepared to defend her new master.