• Published 24th Sep 2014
  • 515 Views, 72 Comments

Swooty Bell Adventures Part 4: A Swoot Hope - Protopony350



The end has come. Swooty Bell is dying. Mr.McMeany is preparing to launch his master plan. All is lost. It is time for the final chapter of Swooty Bell Adventures!

  • ...
4
 72
 515

Swooty

3 months have swooted by on Horse Planet U.S.A and stuff is all happy and junk.

"Oh man it took all month but my castle is good as new and now has air hockey" Said Swooty who was alone and talking directly to you, the reader.

"Oh no I'm late I better get going!" Said Swooty but this time she WASN'T talking to you.

Swooty ran out of her new castle door and sped down the road.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------







Twix Bar was just finishing her daily breakfast of Rice Krispies cereal and was also getting dressed in her best cape. She was looking for her ceremonial super amulet in her drawer of shiny things when she saw it. The heart shaped locket and she got really sad. Inside was a picture of her and T.Ricks being happy all those years ago before he exploded.

"Oh no this is a happy day and I am late" She said and ran out of the door like Swooty ran out of the door.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------







Apple Friend was also getting dressed and also let Scootaloo have some horse dresses because all she packed was that lamp.

“Thanks Apple Bl....apple friend” She said and was still getting used to this crazy world.

“No problem Scootaloo! It feels so good ta say that again!” And Apple Friend hugged her.

“So did the papers go through yet?” Asked Apple Friend.

“Not yet, but things should go smoother after today. OH CRAP WE’RE LATE!” Scootaloo was freaking out again.

“It’s ok as long as Swooty and Twix ain’t also late” Said Apple Friend uh oh.







-----------------------------------------------------------------------







So everyone was a little late but that’s ok. Swooty ran into the huge building and ran up on stage.

“Oh man sorry guys but ok it’s time!” She said and everyone else in the room cheered.

“We are gathered here today because Spine and Changeshape are getting hitched!” Said Swooty in the most eloquent of ways.

Spine walked down the aisle in a little tuxedo lol it’s funny because he’s a penguin. Changeshape just transformed into herself but with a dress on. And also Twix Bar is both mare of honor and best mare because they really don’t have a lot of friends.

Well the wedding was going great and Swooty was telling everyone a recap of the adventure they had that made them all meet.

“And after that me and Twilight Purple blew up the armada and I became the first black sled champion!” Swooty recounted.

“She’s been going on for hours!” Whispered Scootaloo to Apple Friend.

“Of course she has. Haven't ya ever been to a weddin before?" Asked Apple Friend.

So Swooty droned on for 5 hours about the adventures they had, most of them not concerning Spine and Changeshape in the slightest.

“And now here we are! At the wedding of 2 of my best and only friends” She said and at that moment realized she would probably die alone.

So the wedding is really nice and now it’s time for the marrying part of the wedding.

“Yo, Changeshape, you take this penguin for husband?” Swooty asked in the traditional manner.

“no OH CRAP SORRY i mean yes” Said Changeshape.

“Yo Spine, do you take this fly bug pony as yo wife?” She really has this stuff down.

“You know it sister!” He replied.

“YAY YOU ARE MARRIED NOW” She said.

Just after she said that, the sky went dark.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Oh man the sun is blocked out! And Mr.MarcMeanyclypse is the one blocking it!

“SWOOTY BELL! COME OUT AND FACE ME!” He ordered with a grin.

All of the ponies and other things flooded out of the “House of Hitching” and looked up in amazement.

“OH COME ON MR.MCMEANY HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO KILL YOU?” Swooty was mad because the wedding is ruined now!

“Swooty Bell, I have traveled across the universe to destroy you! And also I have a horse body now!” He said and shot a beam destroying the wedding house and the cake!

The Swooty Bunch stood together, and prepared for the battle of a lifetime.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







MEANWHILE IN A NEBULA FAR FROM HORSE PLANET U.S.A!






A huge being spread out across the nebula.

“Swooty Bell is about to make her decision! I must go!” Said the being to the pony in front of him. He flew off toward Horse Planet U.S.A.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Spine put his beak to the ground, and screamed

“RATTLESNAKES!” And the army of rattlesnakes arrived!

MarcMeanyclypse landed on the planet. The 100 foot tall pony man was getting ready to kill them all!

The Rattlesnakes attacked but the venom had no effect!

"Nice try Spine, but I am immune to Rattlesnake Venom!" Said Mr.MarcMeanyclypse as he lasered a nearby village and it exploded.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Said Twix Bar and she ran away.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Twix Bar entered the secret jungle city and pleaded with the leader.

"Please! All life will be destroyed! We need an army to help us!" She pleaded.

"We sent one of our kind to your world before, and she was killed! How can we trust you?" The leader asked.

At that moment a huge Mr.MarcMeanyclypse laser destroyed part of the village.

"Ok fine I get it now we will help!" He said.

The Grimace army was ready.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Swooty zapped at MarcMeanyclypse, but she could only reach his legs because she still only has one wing.

"This is a nightmare oh man" She was angry. So angry that her horn glowed red.

"What is this? Are those MCMEANYBYTES? Oh how wonderful! I still found a way to torment you after my death!" MarcMeanyclypse was being a meany.

Swooty started using her magic to throw ponies at him!

"ahaha, this is really amusing, but I think it's time We put a stop to this" MarcMeanyclypse spoke.

He picked up Swooty with his new chocolate magic, and snapped her horn right off.

At that moment the Grimace army showed up and was killed. Lol I just wanted more Grimace in the story.

"Now that I have taken care of her, I shall......wait a moment, is that SCOOTALOO?"

Scootaloo hid behind a tree, terrified.

"Well no matter, I shall kill her also!" And he shot at her.

Changeshape jumped into the air and deflected the shot with her hoof.

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER!" She screamed and turned into a catapult and somehow shot herself up to Mr.MarcMeanyclypse head. She laser blasted his eye.

"OH CRAP THAT HURT" He said as he magic'd her into the ground with a thud.

Spine ran over to her, but was also blasted with magic and really really hurt.

"SCOOTALOO! IT'S UP TO SCOOTAYOU!" Yelled Twix Bar.

"But how?" She had no idea what was coming!

"GO TO SWOOTY! TOUCH HER FACE!" Twix Bar said.

So Scootaloo did that and after she did that Twix Bar laser zapped Scootaloo and the stump that once held Swootys horn.


Mr.MarcMeanyclypse watched in horror as ANOTHER 100 foot tall horse who was an alicorn was born.

"What are you?" He asked.

"I" and she kicked him.

"AM" And she laser zapped him.

"SWOOTALOO!" And she tossed him into the air and kicked him to the ground.

Well Twix Bar got the others to safety as the battle of the 100 foot horses took place.


"This ends now forever" Said Swootyloo.

"As it should be!" Replied MarcMeanyclypse.

They both jumped at each other and began punching each other with magic fists. Swootaloo was just beating the crap out of him.

MarcMeanyclypse decided to jump back into space and Swootaloo followed.


"I WILL NOT DIE AGAIN!" He said as he unleashed a flurry of magic missiles.

"YOU WILL DIE EVERY TIME!" Replied Swootaloo as she grabbed them and threw them back.

Mr.MarcMeanyclypse never expected a foe such as this, and tried to retreat.

"NO MCMEANY! YOU SHALL NEVER AGAIN HURT MY FRIENDS!" And she grabbed him with her hooves and punched him with the force of the nuke that killed the Care Bears so long ago.

"NO! I AM THE SMARTEST AND MOST POWERFUL! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?" He cried as he flew through space.

"With the power of" And she laser zapped him, making him fly faster.

"Friendship" She said as Mr.MarcMeanyclypse hit the sun and died.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Swootaloo had used all of her power and began to land back on the planet.

When they hit the ground they turned back to normal.

"SCOOTALOO!" Screamed Changeshape as she ran up and hugged her.

"I'm fine, but Swooty.........."

Swooty was motionless on the ground.

"She made the decision. Only one of us could come back. She said she needed to atone for blowing up a universe or something" Scootaloo said.

Oh man Swooty died because she Swooty’d tooo hard!

"Oh no Swooty got Scootaloo'd!" Said Twix Bar.

"What?" Scootaloo was confused.

"Oh, that means she died" Answered Spine.

"But.......ok fine never mind" Scootaloo was starting to understand how this crazy universe worked.

The sky turned a soft orange as a huge being covered it.

"Oh great NOW what?" Said Spine.


"I am the Great Fabric! I have watched the deeds of Swooty Bell. She gave her life for her friend, and has gained passage into the Fabric Nebula"

Swootys body began to rise into the air, and was taken to space.







-------------------------------------------------------------------







Swooty Bell awoke in a fabric bed in the fabric nebula. Her horn and wing are better, and Scootaloo watched over her.

"Scootaloo, why are you here and not back on horse planet?" She asked.

"I'm not the Equestrian Scootaloo. I'm YOUR Scootaloo!" She said oh man yes!

"What, How?"

"The Great Fabric deemed me worthy, and I was brought to the Fabric Nebula to live forever"

"HEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!" Said a couple of voices.

Speed Buggy and Twilight Purple entered the room.

Swooty was happier then she had been in a really long time.

"I guess it wasn't dumb fabric after all" Swooty Said.







-------------------------------------------------------------------

One Year Later

The world is being rebuilt, under the rule of the great Princess Twix Bar. She has ushered in a new age with Rice Krispies, and has formed Horse Nation U.S.A.


Scootaloo ran up to Apple Friend excitedly.

"IT'S OFFICIAL! THE PAPERS WENT THROUGH" She said with tears in her eyes.

Changeshape and Spine smiled at their newly adopted daughter. Scootaloo was no longer an orphan and was happy. Suck on THAT Scootabusers!


The Town of Horse Town U.S.A was rebuilt, with a huge statue of Swooty in the center.

“I wonder what ever happened to her?” Said Twix Bar.

“She was taken by the Grand Fabric. She’s in a better place that we can’t even BEGIN to imagine” Said Changeshape.



Just below the ground, chocolate began to flow again. Life was returning to normal.

Well, as normal as the Swootyverse can get anyway.









Also Rooritys frozen but living body is still in space lol.










THE END

Comments ( 5 )

"I guess it wasn't dumb fabric after all" Swooty Said.

YOU MAGNIFICENT, GLORIOUS BASTARD

Also Rooritys frozen but living body is still in space lol.

Oh my god you are too cruel :rainbowlaugh:

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

And we come full fucking circle. That was incredible.

5130732

Nope, not a reference.

6023170

It's actually an absurdly long brain tumor that she hides with a comically over sized twix rapper. Or maybe I just wrote myself into a corner and didn't want to make a subplot about Twix Bar's horn.

Or it might be a tumor.

Login or register to comment