• Published 6th Sep 2014
  • 329 Views, 17 Comments

Lost's Life - Epitapheater



Lost Canvas decides to move to Ponyville. He doesn't like it to much.

  • ...
11
 17
 329

New day

Waking up from the previous day, Lost rolled out of bed and made his way to the bathroom. Turning on the light his horn lit a bright pink as he levitated the brush; starting to fix his mane like every morning. When he was done he went down stairs, wondering what to do for the day.

Meanwhile, in another part of the town; Pinkie Pie was talking about the pony she had met the other day that just got rid of everyone during a party she threw for him. "And then he just used some spell and the next thing I knew I was just outside Ponyville." Pinkie Pie said; finally finishing with her story about the previous night. Twilight was just standing there in the middle of the room, yawning as Pinkie had woken her up fairly early to tell her about this. "Pinkie....he might have just been having a bad day or something. Why not stay away for a little bit and then see what was bugging him?" She said. Instead of getting a reply Pinkie was already gone and a pink blur shaped like her was left. Twilight then walked back to her bed and fell back asleep; since Pinkie woke her up at four in the morning.

As it was early in the afternoon now, Lost stood back from what he was working on. Sighing he got to cleaning up as he left the piece to dry off, wondering why he painted that.

Deciding to go out and draw or paint some things; Lost had packed himself some paper, canvas and such he would need. Deciding to teleport out of his home to be on the safe side; he teleported over to the nearby forest. Walking away from it he really didn't want to go in with what he's heard about the Everfree Forest. Along with the fact that he was rather afraid of spiders did't help him much. "Okay now where to go outside of the town."

Author's Note:

I am so fricken stuck I need suggestions on where to take this. Also if I do applejack in this I will REALLY need help with typing out how she speaks. I have tried but can't get that right ever.

Comments ( 4 )

Why not have Lost go to a welcome party hosted by Pinkie? (Or Cheese Sandwich)
Applejack is a bit easier than you might think. For example, just read a few of the fanfictions with her in it. I specifically am not good at that, but rather how Luna talks. Good day to you, good sir.

5256034
Well I covered that bit in part one. And I'll look threw some fics for that.

5256041 Don't you mean, "Through"?

Login or register to comment