• Published 6th Sep 2014
  • 1,403 Views, 80 Comments

The Cobalt ODST - The Red Chronicler



Garen Gonzales was an ODST dedicated to protecting his home, Reach. But that all changed after something went wrong during an evacuation mission where he now finds himself in the world of Equestria.

Comments ( 3 )

FIRST plus nice chap plse write more :pinkiehappy:

Luna closed her eyes as she recounted. She told me of what happened when I was thrown at the platform that once held the elements of harmony and how the mysterious man who did it seemingly disappeared into thin air. Not only that, but the creepy creature that Mark, Isa, Nyx and I had encountered had healed the worst of my injuries. Though she didn't say exactly how the creature did it. After that she had offered to carry me on her back as she and the two marines and Nyx went over to where the other UNCS forces had set up a temporary base, which so happened to be the castle's main library. After she had dropped me off she had gone back to Canterlot to tell her sister what had happened. It seemed that she was able to convince her sister to let her stay and watch over me as I recovered, which I started to find somewhat suspicious given how she had reacted with what I had said.

It’s UNSC but you made a mistake.

Also is the story dead?:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment