• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 22,729 Views, 387 Comments

Well, that just happened - RadioBug15



When Vanoss and his crew test a glitch in the latest GTA V update, they somehow end up in Equestria for reasons unknown they're forced to work with the Mane 6 and save the world somehow.

  • ...
46
 387
 22,729

Chapter 2: How is this possible?

Hasbro owns MLP and Vanoss's crew own themselves.

The six ponies began to stare at the six unconscious humans, the exception being Vanoss, who screamed "VONDERHAAR!!!"

Vanoss began to calm down, trying to process what just happened, I think I'm on a really bad LSD trip, he thought to himself.

Twilight was also trying to process what just happened, but instead failed, as she realized that what just happened gave the laws of physics a hefty 'fuck you.' (although her thoughts involving that last line were lot more kid-friendly.) She couldn't think of anything to say, so she attempted to greet it.

Vanoss stared at the multi-colored horses in front of him, what caught him off-guard was what it said.

"Hello, my name is Prin-" Twilight tried to say.

"Holy shit, it can talk!" Vanoss yelled, the white pony fainted, he then smacked the masked one's with the blue shirt several times, trying to wake him up.

"Delirious, wake up you stupid fuck," Vanoss said, Twilight flinched at his vulgar language, what kind of planet did they live on?

"I don't wanna go to school..." Delirious mumbled, Vanoss rolled his eyes at the cliched sleep talk.

"Hey Delirious, there's a shark eating a cheeseburger," Vanoss coaxed, Delirious's eyes opened and he sprang to his feet.

"Where? Wait, what the hell? Vanoss, I think I'm dreaming, I see a lot of color-y shit everywhere, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!" Delirous screamed, Vanoss walked up to him and punched him in the jaw, "Ow! What the fuck?!?" he demanded, rubbing his already-bruising jaw

"There, now you know you're not dreaming, come to think of it, I think I'm dreaming, I punched you in the face and you're not dead," Vanoss answered, this time taking out a baseball bat, Delirious pulled out a pistol.

"Don't you hit me motherfucker," Delirous would've said if he wasn't karate chopped in the neck by Mini Ladd, who was still trying to recover from blunt force head trauma and alcoholism.

"Ow my head, I can't tell if I bashed my skull or if it's the hangover," Mini Ladd groaned, he then spotted the six ponies.

"It's definitely the hangover," Mini concluded, who then fell asleep again.

Twilight was completely and utterly confused, first, did the one in red say something about a shark eating a... "cheese-burger", unaware of the word's meaning. Second, why is the blue one getting picked on? And finally, how did they get their weapons out if nowhere? How is all of this even possible?

"Ahem, my name is-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT ON A STICK IT CAN TALK!" Wilcat yelled as he witnessed the talking horse as he woke up.

"Can you tone it down? Jesus...." Terroriser stood up and looked at the ponies, he then looked at Delirious.

"I somehow think this is your fault," he said to Delirious, who then facepalmed in humiliation.

"As I was saying-" Twilight then looked at them to see if they were going to interrupt her, everyone was silent.

...

"My na-"

"Holy fuck, Delirious, I don't think what you gave me was beer!" a new voice said, this one slightly high-pitched than the others, belonging to an alien wearing a monkey mask, Rainbow couldn't contain her laughter as Twilight was rudely interrupted, again.

"I know that's what we're trying to find out Lui," Vanoss said, trying to think, but could find no logical solution but this:

Illegal Alien Cartel, nuff said., and possibly the glitch that they attempted.

"If you could please let me talk!" Twilight yelled, all of them were about to speak until she cast a spell where their lips were sealed by zippers.

"Finally, anyway, my name is Princess Twilight Sparkle and I welcome you to Equestria," Twilight said, it felt as though it should've been Celestia to say this, but she was a princess like her.

Mini Ladd unzipped his mouth, "What the hell kind of name is Equestria?"

"I fucking knew that magic existed!" Delirious shouted after the rest unzipped their mouths.

"Shut the hell up Delirious, we don't want to know about the unspeakable things you do to the Tooth Fairy," Wildcat broke the zipper somehow, it probably had something to do with his mouth being covered by a mask

"Anyway, I welcome you to Equestria, if you would do so, may you please follow us to Ponyville so we may ask you some questions?" Twilight was making this all up on the spot, she was just excited that there were ACTUAL aliens in Equestria, vulgar aliens, but still aliens.

The six humans (not counting Nogla, who was still out cold.) then looked at each other, then burst our laughing.

"Ponyville?!? It sounds so much fucking dumb than Equestria," Wildcat said between laughs.

"I dunno, I don't trust hallucinations," Vanoss said suspiciously.

Rainbow then sped towards him, but he ducked and she instead rammed Delirious, who was slammed into a tree.

"Can a hallucination do that?" she asked Vanoss.

"Delirious had his ass handed to him, how can anyone not believe that anymore," he said, impressed.

"Yeah, I sorta meant to hit you," she chuckled nervously.

"Guys, I think Delirious is dead," Mini Ladd said, Rainbow turned to look at Delirious's body.

"Yeah, he's dead," Lui said, everypony gasped.

"I didn't mean to-"

"You fucking bitch," a voice behind her said, she turned to see Delirious alive.

"Delirious, your supposed to be dead," Wildcat said, pulling out a shotgun and shooting him.

Seconds later Delirious reappeared again, his dead bodies disappearing.

"I'm back motherfucker!" he yelled.

"Can you please stop killing each other!" Twilight pleaded, shocked at Delirious's death, but was then concerned when he died again.

"Fine...FUK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!" Wildcat yelled as he swung a 9-iron into Delirious's head, killing him again.

"You're a dick Wildcat," Delirious said as he respawned.

"Can we please get to the castle?" Twilight was almost to the point of begging, the rest of the mane 6 were just watching them in shock.


2 hours later

Twilight managed to almost literally drag the humans to the castle, with Lui having to carry Nogla and waking up Mini Ladd with a smelling salt, she closed the door after everypony entered.

Everypony took a seat with Vanoss's crew in the middle.

"So, who and what are you?" Twilight asked, Terroriser walked over to her,

"I am Terroriser and we are humans from planet Earth," he explained.

"Why did you have to say it like that? It was so cliche, they say that in almost every movie if the aliens are friendly goddammit!" Wildcat facepalmed.

"Anyway, I'm Vanoss, the badass," Vanoss introduced.

"I'm H2O Delirious, the-"

"Nobody fucking cares!" Nogla yelled.

"Nogla's awake!" Mini Ladd yelled.

"I have been you twat, I just wanted someone to carry me because apparently somebody fucking called me lazy," he squinted his eyes at Mini.

"Okay anyway, that's Delirious, Wildcat, Lui, Nogla, Mini Ladd, and Terroriser." Vanoss rushed past so there wouldn't be another argument.

"Thank you for the introducing yourselves, I am Princess Twilight Sparkle, there's Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie."

"Uh oh," Pinkie said.

"What's wrong?" Fluttershy asked.

"Pinchy knee," she said.

Suddenly another portal appeared, this time a taxi drove through and hit Delirious and Wildcat, the driver exited the car.

"Droidd, what are you doing here?" Mini Ladd said, everyone and everypony surprised.

"I-I don't know, I was just driving my taxi to Cockatoos and get wasted con los gringos and now I'm here... what the hell are those colorful ponies doing, how did I get here," he said in his mexican accent.

"We actually have no fucking clue how all this happened," Vanoss said.

...

"So, this is awkward," Lui said.

"Droidd you fucking bitch," Delirious and Wildcat said simultaneously.

Author's Note:

So far so good.