• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 22,727 Views, 387 Comments

Well, that just happened - RadioBug15



When Vanoss and his crew test a glitch in the latest GTA V update, they somehow end up in Equestria for reasons unknown they're forced to work with the Mane 6 and save the world somehow.

  • ...
46
 387
 22,727

Chapter 4: Operation Bigfoot

You know who owns what, let's get to it!

"And that's what happened," Vanoss said to Sark, the rest of his crew behind him.

"The fuck? You didn't even explain anything, you just said 'and that's what happened,' fucking tell me!" Sark yelled.

"We were doing a glitch in the newest update on GTA V and we somehow ended up in this place," Nogla explained.

"THEN HOW THE FUCK DID I END UP HERE?!?!" Sark screamed.

"Beats me, but for some reason, we keep our ability to respawn, see," Delirious then shoots him in the face, where he respawns as his GTA V character.

"I'm going to kill you Delirious!" Sark pulled out a nightstick and hit him with it.

"OW shit! Oh you wanna go motherfucker!" Delirious pulled out his knife, but not before he was shot in the head by Droidd.

"S-shut the fuck up Delirious, I just want to go to Cockatoos," he said, Delirious respawned, if Twilight face-hoofed any harder, it would've gone through her head, she turned to see her friends with her too, except Pinkie.

"Hey Delirious, where's Pinkie?" Twilight asked.

"I'm not going inside with Delirious in there!" Pinkie screamed from outside the castle.

"What did you do?" Twilight stomped her hoof in frustration.

"She saw my face," Delirious said, everyone burst out laughing.

"No wonder! It's that fucking bad!" Terroriser laughed.

"Not like that! She saw the clown make-up," this caused them to laugh even harder.

"You still have that shit on your face? Goddamn Delirious, I almost actually have respect for you," Wildcat responded.

"Fuck you," Delirious said, Pinkie tried to tip-toe past him, but Delirious took off his mask, "BOO MOTHERFUCKER!!!" he yelled, Pinkie paled, then stiffened, falling over like a fainting goat.

"I finally found her weakness!" Delirious chuckled to himself.

"Your clothes look horrid, she probably found them deathly terrifying," Rarity said.

"They're fucking fine," Delirious put on his mask and took Pinkie outside and set her beside the Castle.

"So Mr. Sark, it seems like you ended up in Equestria like the others, but you ended up here differently, can you care to explain?" Twilight asked.

"Well, I was just playing Garry's Mod with SeaNanners and the others until the game fucked the fuck out and I ended up in a clip where we were in a cornfield, remembering that an ax in a cornfield is OP as fuck, then somehow I was plopped here like a man taking a huge solid shit into a toilet and I lost my mind when the hypothetical man flushed the fucking hypothetical toilet,"

Meanwhile in Hell...

"Dad! Are you finished yet!" the Anti-Christ said, knocking on the bathroom door, Satan then came out of the bathroom.

"Yeah, I just had to drop a Sark into Equestria, the fucker called me hypothetical," Satan said.

"Can you stop talking shit and help plan to rule the world?"

"I wasn't being weird, I literally shit Sark into the land of colorful fucking ponies."


"So did you bring any powers with you?" Rainbow asked.

"Dafuq?"

"Yeah, we're somehow invincible, do you still have Gmod powers?" Vanoss asked.

"I dunno, lemme see," he concentrated and turned into a '6-foot tall piece of shit', everyone just laughed.

"What the fuck am I!" Sark yelled.

"It's an inside joke, you'll never understand," Vanoss said, turning into a barrel and rammed into Delirious.

"FUCK!"

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Mini Ladd said.

PROP HUNT!!!!!

"What's prop hunt?" Twilight asked.

"Well that ruined the big title on the Fanfic," Pinkie said.

"Prop hunt is basically where there are 2 teams, the hunters and the props, the hunters find the props and kill them, the props can turn into anything of appropriate side, unless you're playing call of duty version," Discord said, appearing out of nowhere.

"HOLY FUCK IT"S Cthulu! He demands a sacrifice," Delirious said, shooting Vanoss.

"I will kill you Delirious," Vanos angrily said.

"Cthulu is a fish monster you stupid fuck," Wildcat said, smaking him in the face with a baseball bat.

"OW!!! Why is it always me?" Delirious said.

"Can we try it?" Rainbow asked, everypony looked at her.

"Didn't you hear him just say 'kill;?" Twilight said, astounded.

"Well, we can't really die in , so it doesn't count."

"You really don't die in it, you actually disappear and then start the process all over," Discord said in a nasally voice, wearing large glasses and reading a book called 'Prop Hunt 101' (#SteveUrkelDiscord).

"And how the hell do you know all about this?" Nogla said, crossing his arms.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out," Discord winked at them

"I prefer not to take part in this," Rarity said.

"Me neither," Fluttershy agreed.

"So that makes it 4-9, that hardly seems fair!" Twilight objected.

"Fine, I'll fucking help you," Terroriser said.

"I also don't want to join, I just want to go to Cockatoos," Droidd said, drinking a beer.

"So that's 5-7, seems reasonable," Twilight finally said.

"Okay let's do this!" Delirious yelled, he was then hit with the face with Vanoos, who turned into a brick.

"WHY ME!?!?" Delirious yelled.


5 minutes on the clock, go!

The crew split into different rooms, each of them taking different forms (But I will not say what...).

"Okay girls... and Terroriser, let's go!" Pinkie shouted, waving around a giant club.

4:06 minutes...

Twilight walked into her main bedroom.

"Hello Twilight, what're you doing here?" Vanoss said, the voice sounded throughout the room, not even giving away his location.

Twilight walked past and saw a table.

Stacked with over 8 candles.

"Which one am I?" Vanoss taunted, Twilight concentrated and focused using magic, he was none of them.

"Hey! No using that voodoo- magic!" Vanoss yelled, Twilight then walked over to his location, he was a cup.

"Well you weren't there before," Twilight grinned.

Vanoss mentally sweatdropped, "Oh shit.... AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Vanoss leapt off the table and ran out of the room, where he passed Wildcat, who was being chased by Applejack.

"Boo-do-ba-do Banana Bus!" Wildcat sang, disguised as a banana while dragging Applejack's hat with him, trying to piss off Applejack, which succeeded.

"Get over here you Wildcat!!!" Applejack yelled, which was only answered by maniacal laughter.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!!" Delirious yelled as he was being chased by Pinkie Pie, who was holding a leash and collar.

"Be my pet refrigirator!!!" she yelled.

"FUCK!!!" he yelled as Pinkie caught him and dragged

"Get over here Mini!" Terroriser yelled, firing bullets at Mini, who was a running lamp.

Vanoss ran as fast as he could, he then disguised himself as a book and hid himself inside the library, Twilight followed him into the library, but didn't see where he hid, "Where are you?" she demanded.

"I'll give you a hint: I'm a fucking book," Vanoss burst into laughter, Twilight fumed in annoyance, he then saw in the corner of his HUD, Lui was destroyed by Rainbow, Pinkie took Delirious, Wildcat then slid underneath Twilight and continued moving, Applejack burst into the room, crashing into Twilight, shits and giggles continued once more.

"OW, ow, ow!" Twilight yelled in pain, Wildcat turned into a magazine and hid among the books.

Nogla and Sark met their end after Pinkie tossed a grenade into a room..

"Hey Vanoss, operation Bigfoot?" Wildcat, a grin stretched across his face.

"Definitley," Vanoss concentrated and turned into a satellite dish when both Twilight and Applejack turned away.

Opertation Bigfoot is a-go.

Vanoss quicky then turned back into book when they turned around, Wildcat couldn't stop laughing, along with everyone that wasn't a hunter.

"This is going to be fun..." Vanoss said.

"Vanoss, HELP ME!!!" Delirious screamed, he managed to break free from Pinkie.

"Delirious, you're alive? NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Lui yelled.

"Come back Delirious!" she yelled, this time hold both a taser and a 'banana' (cough *Wildcat* cough).

"Put me down you pink fuck!" Wildcat tried to get out of Pinkie's grasp.

"What the fuck!?!? You're don't even have fingers!" Vanoss said, Wildcat then turned into a refrigerator.

"This won't stop me!" Pinkie strained to carry Wildcat, before she was tripped by Nogla, who was a moving carpet, she then did a perfect impression of the Wicked Witch of the East in the Wizard of Oz.

"Pfft hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Freedom!" Delirious laughed, retreating, before he was cruched by Wildcat via thrown by Pinkie.

"FUCK!" both Wildcat and Delirious yelled, both disappearing.

You're the last one, complete the mission!

"Remember your training Vanoss, operation Bigfoot!" Wildcat yelled, as everypony left the library, suspicious about his location.

"Do it!" Delirious yelled

Vanoss then turned into a satellite dish.

"Hey ladies, Bigfoot's looking for you!" Vanoss laughed hysterically, he then poofed into a lamp when Rainbow flew through the room.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" everyone laughed.

"What're you all laughing at, and what the heck is Bigfoot!!!!!!" Rainbow demanded.

"It's called be being fucking sneaky," Wildcat said, putting on his 'rape face'.

1 minute left.

"Hold your position soldier!" Mini Ladd said.

"You can do it Vanoss!" Lui Jr. said.

30 seconds on the clock!

"Oh shit, he's gonna get reckless!" Mini said excitedly.

"What the fuck, that's it! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!" Terroriser went in guns blazing, but Vanoss took a cardboard box and lobbed it at him.

The very weak cardboard box made contact with Terroriser.

And killed him!

The game was finished.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!! I'M DONE VANOSS, I'M SO FUCKING DONE!!!" Terroriser said.

"That's because you're fucking dumb," Wildcat chuckled.


Awkward silence.....



"So, wanna play again?"

"NO!"

Author's Note:

This chapter honestly sounded better in my head, but I tried my best.