• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 22,725 Views, 387 Comments

Well, that just happened - RadioBug15



When Vanoss and his crew test a glitch in the latest GTA V update, they somehow end up in Equestria for reasons unknown they're forced to work with the Mane 6 and save the world somehow.

  • ...
46
 387
 22,725

Chapter 9: The Chase

I own neither Vanoss, his crew, or MLP; those belong to their respective owners...

"HOW THE FUCK AM I STILL HOLDING ON?!?!?" Delirious screamed at the top of his lungs as he held onto the flying Titan with all his might, which wasn't much.

"FUCK YOU NARRATORS!!!"

My name is Jeff...

"NO IT'S NOT! NOW HELP US OR SOMETHING!!!"

My name is Jeff...

"ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING YOU FUCKING BITCH?!?!?!" Delirious screamed.

As I said before, my name is Jeff...

"FINE JEFF!!! HELP US!!!!"

Just kidding fucker, my name is not actually Jeff, but it was still fucking funny!!!

Fuck you asshat, I'm the one narrating this, the only thing that could get rid of me is Dead-

Hey asshole, so I heard you were a creator.

No... not Deadpool from Earth-12101 AKA Deadpool Killustrated!!

That's right, I hope you like diced human sushi, cuz I sure do...

There was mental silence in Delirious' head as he still held onto the Vanoss-controlled Titan.

"Narrator? Narrator? Where are you?" he asked.

"Who the fuck are you talking to Delirious?!" the pig-masked man asked.

"Your mother! She's asking when I'm coming for Meatloaf Night!" Delirious snapped at him.

"How the hell do you know about-"

"Cause I'm a sneaky motherfucker, bitch!" he yelled.

As their argument continued, another one sparked as Terroriser spoke to Daithi.

"Hey Daithi. I want you to have Bofa," he said.

"Bofa? What the fuck is Bo- oh no! You fucking bitch I wil-"

(PAUSE!!!)

It was at this moment when Nogla knew...

He was fucked.

(PLAY!!!)

Wildcat suddenly heard and joined the conversation.

"BOFA DEEZ NUTZ, BITCH!!!" Wildcat said as he kicked the pug-faced man off the Titan.

"YOU FUCKING BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled at the top of his lungs as he fell closer and closer to the ground beneath him.

Despite the constant arguments and the roaring of the jetpacks that kept the Titan aloft , it was almost quiet as they heard the almost silent splat as the ground face-fucked Nogla.

Moments late he respawned back on the Titan, clutching onto a random metal piece.

"You assholes!" he yelled at the others as they laughed at him.

"Uh, guys. There seems to be trouble heading this way," Vanoss said through the audio speakers in his Titan armor.

"What kinda trouble," Delirious said.

"Um... explosive trouble," Vanoss said.

"So, your asshole?" Delirious said, everyone laughed at Vanoss as Delirous roasted him with that just that one comment.

"Fuck you Delirious, I meant that," Vanoss said as he moved one of the levers, causing one of the hands to move back and point in the backwards direction.

"So, still your asshole?" Delirious said again, causing more laughing fits.

"Pay attention you dick, turn around!" Vanoss yelled.

As they turned around, they saw several things coming towards them.

Several suspiciously missile-shaped objects heading towards them at high speeds.

"Oh shit! Dillon's got firepower, how the hell did he get that?" Mini Ladd asked.

"He probably stole it from the dark recesses of 4chan," Wildcat said.

"Yeah, he stole the shit because even something as dark as 4chan wouldn't want that little ranting shit," Terroriser pointed out.

For once, that was something everyone agreed to.

"Besides, how did you see the things in the first place?" Lui asked.

"I have a mini-map on the HUD," Vanoss simply said.

"You have a HUD!!" Delirious yelled.

"Yeah, otherwise it wouldn't work, ya dumb shit," Nogla said.

"Fuck you Nogla," Delirious said.

"I also have iTunes and a button that says 'press only if missiles are chasing after you, you'll thank me later. Well, Delirious might thank me later because he and Pinkie are the only ones that can hear me and I'll probably reveal myself later in the story once I try to get rid of Deadpool as he is trying to kill me at the moment (Ooh! Foreshadowing!!). But yeah, press the fucking button'," Vanoss read aloud.

"That must be a huge button," Basically said while no one bothered to look at Delirious, knowing that the button mentioned his name.

"Nah, it's really small, I've been trying to read this thing the whole time," Vanoss said.

"Well there are missiles chasing after us and we'll thank the video game gods later," Wildcat said when he saw that the missiles were getting closer.

"Okay, here goes nothing..."

Immediately, the back of the Titan suddenly shifted until it was a smooth metallic floor similar to the Helicarrier from the Avengers. The next thing that happened was twelve turrets ascended from the floor's hidey-holes around the edges.

"Why the hell does a Titan have all these things, how does this one even know how to fly?" Mini Ladd asked as he attempted to adjust himself to the speed of the giant robot suit.

"Fuck yeah! Wait, why are there twelve turrets when there are eleven of us hanging onto the Titan?" Wildcat asked.

"Dunno probably because-"

"My name is Jeff," a voice said.

"Fuck you narrator!" Delirious screamed.

That...wasn't... me! OH SHIT!!!

Get over here narrator!!

Fuck you!

Delirious looked forward to see a familiar face from a specific zombie game.

"It's Jeff!" Nogla yelled.

"My name is Jeff," he said.

"C'mon, let's wreck some shit up!" Delirious said as he climbed onto one of the turrets and aimed at one of missiles and fired, but not before being shit on by a bird.

"Haha, even the birds hate you!" Sark said as the rest of them climbed onto the turrets.

"Hey Vanoss, it would be cool if you played music while we did this," Nogla said.

"You read my mind Nogla," Vanoss said as he scrolled through the playlist and selected one of the songs.

The turret barrels revved up and spun as the bullets began to spew endlessly as they struck each missile that attempted to even touch them.

The bullets that made contact with each opposing missile led to the ultimate fiery and explosive destruction of their metal casings, causing the surrounding missiles to explode as well.

"Hey guys, if this was a movie, who would've directed this?"

"MICHAEL BAY BITCHES!!!" everyone yelled.

"My name is Jeff," Jeff was the only one that said something different.

"Hold onto your asses, things are about to get a little bumpy," Vanoss informed the others as they suddenly grabbed onto the railings that were built onto the turrets.

Vanoss twisted the controls on the control panel.

The Titan suddenly began to twist and spin to avoid the missiles (do a barrel roll!). The flying Iron Giant with Vanoss inside watched as the missiles crashed into each other as they attempted to crash into the Titan.

Unfortunately after several minutes of pulling awesome stunts and tricks, two of the missiles managed to get lucky and reached the Titan.

The first one struck the turret that held Jeff, the turret station exploded in fiery glory as Jeff was incinerated into ashes.

"No! Not Jeff!" Nogla yelled.

"My name is Jeff..."

"Why Jeff, why did it have to be Jeff?!?! Why not Delirious!?!" Vanoss yelled.

"Fuck you!!" Delirious screamed at him.

"We have no time to mourn! Right now we must avenge his death with more bullets!" Terroriser yelled.

That was when the second missile struck. The rocket reached the side of the Titan and exploded on contact.

"Holy fuck!" Vanoss yelled as he looked at the screen and inspected the shields.

90% remaining.

"How?!?!" Vanoss yelled as he suddenly saw a sticker that was beginning to peel off. He reached for the sticker and looked at it.

Made in Germany, no seriously this shit's legit.

"What the hell?" Vanoss said to himself as he continued to fly the Titan robot.

"Vanoss!!" he heard Delirious yell.

"What is it?" Vanoss asked.

"Look," Delirious said.

Vanoss turned the screen around to look at Delirious was gesturing to.

He saw as hundreds of smaller missiles moving at a faster pace began to quickly approach the Titan.

"Vanoss! Vanoss!" Delirious screamed.

"What do a barrel roll!" Wildcat screamed in his best Peppy voice.

"Fuck yeah!" Vanoss screamed as he performed continuous 360s.

Unfortunately, the missiles were not fooled by this overused move and charged straight for the Titan.

75%, that was the amount of damage that the first missile created, and this little fucker was followed by a dozen more.

"How!?!" Vanoss yelled as the shields dropped. He then saw a sticker next to the manufacturing country and peeled that back.

Made by the east side of German, sorry.

50%

Fuck! Vanoss thought to himself as he searched through the Titan's screen.

40%

Vanoss continued desperately to search for a safe place to land.

20%, two more struck.

He then saw a small mountain in the distance, and on top of that was a castle.

10%

"Guys! We're...uh about to... uh make a rough landing, so you should uh... fasten your seatbelts and uh... prepare to die," Vanoss said in his best pilot voice.

"Oh okay... wait what!" Marcel screamed.

3%, the last missile hit the Titan.

The giant metal behemoth grew closer to the glass windows.

"Brace for impact!!!" Vanoss yelled as the Titan collided with the window.

Author's Note:

I'm back and with another chapter of Vanoss' crews' adventures, enjoy this one because I got another one coming in a little bit.