• Published 22nd Aug 2014
  • 22,728 Views, 387 Comments

Well, that just happened - RadioBug15



When Vanoss and his crew test a glitch in the latest GTA V update, they somehow end up in Equestria for reasons unknown they're forced to work with the Mane 6 and save the world somehow.

  • ...
46
 387
 22,728

Chapter 6: H2O Pinkie and Neck Snapper Nanners!

Author's Note:

Everyone was wrong in the "guess the villain", it was supposed to be a villain everyone hated, no matter who you are, you would always hate this person.

But since you guys asked for SeaNanners:
"Ask and you shall receive," Matthew 7:7.

Would you kindly do the honors?

Twilight Sparkle: Hasbro owns MLP.

Vanoss: And we own ourselves bitches!

Delirious: Yeah!

Vanoss: Shut the fuck up Delirious!

RadioBug15: (Sigh) Okay, onto the story.


"Okay, Operation Capture Delirious is a-go!" Mini Ladd said, loading his machine gun.

"I think we should come up with a better name, that name sounds a bit too inconspicuous," Terroriser pointed out.

"Shut yo bitch ass up Terroriser," Vanoss said to him.

"What the hell Vanoss? I'm the new Delirious now?" Terroriser took out a knife and attempted to stab him, but he missed and ended up stabbing a bear, who mauled him to death, causing him to respawn in anger.

"Until that bastard Delirious is caught, we need an ass monkey," Pinkie said, in Delirious's body, "He took my body, I want it back!!!"

"Woah Pinkie chill your tits, we'll get you your body back," Wildcat said.

"Okay, here's the plan..."


Delirious actually enjoyed being in Pinkie's body, not because she was a girl (she was a fucking pony for fucks sake!), but because of her special ability, the Pinkie Sense, so far he had dodge everything from bullets to rockets to fucking Rainbow Dash, he turned his head to look at a tree which suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Delirious's new Pinkie sense went off as a twitching tail, he squinted his eyes at it.

He slowly turned around and began to trot off, until:

"Tah Dah!" Vanoss yelled.

Delirious whipped his head around to face the same tree, What the heck? He slowly turned his head again.

"Tah Dah!" he said again.

"VANOSS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he screamed in Pinkie's voice.

"Hehehehehe, you sound fucking dumb Delirious!" Wildcat yelled.

"HEY, I will fuck you up for that!" Pinkie yelled at him.

Delirious raised an eyebrow, "Whatever a-darn! I can't curse!" he then turned around.

"TAH DAH MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Vanoss yelled again, Delirious then turned his head just in time to see a dumpster turn into a tree.

"I saw you!" he yelled.

"Hello Delirious, this was my plan all along!" he yelled, Delirious suddenly looked down to see a white X on where he was standing, a flying banana bus then appeared out of nowhere and slammed itself into Delirious, well... that would've happened if Delirious hadn't sidestepped and ran.

"You'll never take me alive! I'm running for my life!" he yelled at Vanoss.

"AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!" he yelled back, taking out a rocket launcher and taking aim for Delirious.

"OH CRU-"

"FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!" Wildcat yelled as he swung a golf club into Delirous's face, causing him to backflip and land on his stomach.

"Gangsta curb stomp!" Vanoss yelled, Pinkie joined in at kicking Delirious.

"I want my fucking body back bitch!" she yelled as she swung a fist, but Pinkie slipped out of the beatdown.

"Never, you'll never catch alive, or dead, because I'm Pinkie now! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!" he yelled hysterically.


"And that's what happened," Sark said, Twilight blinked in surprise.

"So you're sure you want me to do this?" she asked.

"Yes, we need someone just as crazy as Delirious to fight him!" Terroriser said, taking out a pair of sunglasses and a shotgun, "AND GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!"

"So you're really sure?" she asked the crew.

"Yes we're fucking sure, just give us that pothead already!" Nogla said.

"I could really use some Cockatoos," Droidd said.

Twilight sighed, "Fine, but it's definitely going to take a lot of power out of me," she said.

"Good, the bastard's that powerful!" Sark said, Twilight sighed and focused using her Alicorn magic to reach out to a different dimension.

"I have never done this before, so don't blame me if I mess up," she said.

"It's okay, we'll give you some motivation," Sark said, pointing a gun to her head, Twilight panicked and reached out to get the person they need.


Meanwhile in a top secret laboratory where a group of soldiers are trying to fight against a person who is invisible and is wielding a knife...

"Get over here Ohm, I just want to stab the shit out of you!" Nanners yelled, he was the fucking Hidden.

"Get the fuck away from me!" he yelled, aiming his shotgun at 'nothing'.

"Okay guys! Before you kill me, let me tell you the story of Morgan Freeman," SeaNanners said.

"Well this is gonna be good," Gassy said in his Morgan Freeman voice said, causing everyone to laugh.

"The story of Morgan Freeman is a story of adventure, comedy, drama, romance, and horror-"

"Nope, already bored," Ohm said, he fired his shotgun, until Nanners was pushed into a portal that appeared out of nowhere.

"FFFUUUUCCCKKKK YOU OOOOHHHHMMMM!!!" he yelled as he freefell to whatever was waiting for him...


The portal came back up, spitting out a man wearing only pants and shoes with a knife and grenade strapped to his side.

"I can't believe it, it's fucking Nanners," Vanoss whispered, he then knelt down to him, reached out to him with his hand... and smacked the bastard in DA FACE!!!

"AAHH!!! What the fuck, Vanoss!!!" he yelled at him, but he was stopped by the fact that he was looking at cartoon ponies.

"Eh, I've seen crazier," he said, Twilight fainted from exhaustion, "So what's up?"

"We ended up in a land of ponies, Droidd, Wildcat, Lui, Sark, Nogla, Mini Ladd, Terroriser, and Delirious are here as well... fuckin' Delirious," Vanoss muttered.

"And I'm supposed to do...?" Nanners asked, taking out his knife and twirling it in his fingers, even Evan had to back away from Nanners's crazy personality.

"Okay, so here's the plan..."


Delirious used Pinkie's teleportation physics-breaking power to move along the trees, he could stay like this for a very long time, bu-

*BOOM!!!*

A bomb struck Delirious in the face, well, actually a flashbang, but it had similar effects, like falling down a tree and landing on the forest floor, hard.

"Delirious...", a voice whispered, a voice that chilled the possessed pink pony to the bone.

"Who are you?" he yelled out, in Pinkie's squeaky effeminate voice.

"It's me Delirious, the one thing crazier than you...", it said, the temperature dropped several degrees.

"NO! NO! Nanners!: he tried to run, but Nanners pulled onto his/her tail and let go after a second, causing her to roll into a tree, that wasn't there before.

"Tah Dah motherfucker," Vanoss said, disguised as a tree, who then turned into a concrete block, the others emerged as different props and came out of hiding.

"You'll never take me alive!" he said, he jumped into the air and attempted to air-run away.

Operation Bigfoot.

But instead he ran face first into a satellite dish named Vanoss.

"Hey Delirious, would you like your neck snapped?" Nanners asked him with a creepy ass grin on his face.

"Back away from me!" he yelled.

"NOW DISCORD!!!" Wildcat yelled, Discord appeared out of nowhere and teleported Pinkie onto Delirious, he then snapped his fingers, their bodies turned back into their original selves.

"Yay!!!" Pinkie screamed, back in her original body.

"Motherfucker, how the-"

"Hey Delirious," Nanners said, he then snapped his neck and proceeded to stab him in the face several times.

"You fucking bitch," Delirious said as he respawned.

"Whatever, until the purple pony's magic is charged up, then I can go home and kill you later," Nanners said, smoking a joint.


"Lady Bitch Sparkle, we're back!" Vanoss yelled, Twilight bounded towards hum, she had woken up.

"Is there a problem?" he asked her.

"Actually yes, when I brought your friend, I accidentally brought someone else, I sense darkness and a a lot of obnoxiousness," she explained with worry in her voice.

"Well, whoever it is is going to have to get through us, or we'll kick his ass!" Delirious said optimistically, still recovering from the enormous amount of bruises on his body.

"I hope you guys are right," she said.


The Everfree forest was a dangerous yet peaceful place, but sometimes something has to break it.

Like a random portal from nowhere, that then spits out another human.

This human sported a black shirt, a pair of glasses and an angry scowl on his face, he looked around to see that all of the fauna of Everfree was looking at this newcomer.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT, YOU IDIOTS LOOK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A HACKER BEFORE!!!" he yelled at them, they then ran off in fear.

"THAT'S RIGHT, RUN YOU COWARDS, RUN FROM THE MIGHT OF DILLON THE HACKER!!!"

Hello guys, RadioBug15, hope you guys enjoy the fic, now when I have finished with this chapter, you guys would probably be thnking:

And