• Published 19th Aug 2014
  • 348 Views, 26 Comments

Those Nights - lunasroyalguard4life3



The story is about a regular stallion who slowly goes insane and loses his mental stabillity

  • ...
 26
 348

Just a Quick Talk

Hi guys its me the author/main character I know most of you most likely liked the ending but I just could`t think of anything else to do. But since most people are doing stuff with the elements of discord or chaos bucking other authors, but anyway I`am going to do my own twist on the elements. What are we going to do that is different author tell me so I can rip you apart and make you eat your own flesh, ok thought I got rid of you with those doctors I saw but what ever. I don`t want to give to much away but I`m going to try a apocolyps type thing, I have no clue what your getting at author but I think I like it but what about my new friends are we going to be able to kill you and the other authors, well yes I`am going to do stories leading up to a climax while I do some side stuff. But author what will me Insanity be doing in that time, oh don`t worry I`am sure Pinkie wants her revenge so if she finds out me and you are the same person we are completely bucked. Well guys that its this is the end of my first story thank you everyone who took the time to read it and I know most fans want to kill me for the ending (that means you val, rich, and my father) but hopefully you won`t be upset with how the rest of the series is.







Now that the author is done talking I have one thing to tell you yes I may be insane and like things that you don`t like but don`t worry............................................................................................................................... I will k...k..ki...kill you.

Comments ( 2 )
val

More and more waiting to have someone help me with world domination
ALSO WHAT GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I AM FEMALE?

5208208 No clue just thought you were my apologies and sorry Im not fit enough to help take over

Login or register to comment