• Published 19th Aug 2014
  • 349 Views, 26 Comments

Those Nights - lunasroyalguard4life3



The story is about a regular stallion who slowly goes insane and loses his mental stabillity

  • ...
 26
 349

The Truth of Insanity

Dear Journal

I know you are all sad that the original author is dead because of me and some of you care others don`t I enjoyed it and I know some of you did to but don`t worry you won`t die I need you to finish reading this story. What is this a comment saying the author is not dead wear could he be then maybe if I check around anyway I`ll look around later first I`ll tell the story.

After draining all the blood from the poor pony I had murdered to drink it later, after doing that I decided to burn the body I only wanted his blood.I sat there thinking of how great that was the thrill of the person begging for you to let them go, the smell of blood or flesh being cut of is fantastic. I needed to do it again but I needed to think who, who could I kill that will satisfy my hunger for blood, flesh, and the scream of pain. I thought and thought then it hit me who were that mare who greeted us to ponyville.......... Pinkie Pie that was it and the two pegusis that came by that wanted to see if they could help but did`t. One was Rainbow Dash I know that because a bunch of the guys at the bar talk about her, and the other I don`t know her name but I`ll find out. Which one should I go after well one lives in the sky that was Rainbow, Pinkie lives at sugarcube conner, and I`ll figure out were the other pegusis lives later.

I was going to give you guys a vote but I realized that would take to long so I just decided. Oh and I found the author I let him chose so I could kill him after you can thank him for the death of Rainbow Dash but I`am going to kill him so you can vote for how he dies anyway you can think go ahead and do that.

It was around 11:00 pm and I was scouting Rainbows house seeing any weak points so I could enter without anyone noticing luckily I knew a cloud walking spell and I had a hot air balloon don`t ask how I got it its a long story that deals with some stuff I found weird. But anyway I found a way in and I went for it, I got to the door and opened it all the lights were out which meant that she was either asleep or she was out, I looked around and saw pictures of her with e-her friends and family I went upstairs and opened the one door that was up there and saw a bed with a pony with a Rainbow mane and cyan wings. I took some cloth and put some chemical I bought that would knock her out for a day or two, so has I poured the chemical onto the cloth and brought it over to her and shoved it in front of her muzzle she struggled for a couple of minuets and slowly fell asleep. Now to get that the party pony.

I took Rainbow to the Everfree before I went after Pinkie,I put her the same place I killed my first victum I tied her up and put a bag over her head and mace sure she was not getting out. Now I had to make a plan for the party pony I have heard that she has a Pinkie sense so I had to make this plan full proof. I realized that I could sneak through the window and do the same thing with Rainbow. I get up to the window and I see Pinkie standing there bug eyed starring at me, Hello I saw you outside and decided that I would throw a welcome to my room party and go through my window party I realized she was talking to me and said hi um......... do you want to breath into this for 2 minuets please she gave a questioning glance and then said sure she did and was knocked out in 3 minuets I just stood there thinking wow that was easy I grabbed her and took her back to the place in the Everfree were she and Rainbow will have the best time of there.

So we are nearing the end of the story i know you guys will be sad and like Oh no there`s going to be no more chapters in Those Nights or you will be like Thank Celestia this is over in like two more chapters yes. But if you are really god and ask nicely I might do more I`m not sure but who knows.