• Member Since 4th Aug, 2013
  • offline last seen March 24th

Noble Theory


T
Source

(An unofficial sequel to Princess Celestia Hates Tea) After literally experiencing twice her lifetimes worth of tea (thank's to her student's studiousness) Princess Celestia realises that she can only drink 12 cups more! With cups counting down and the fate of Equestria at stake, she turns to the only pony who can save the day, just in time for tea!

Chapters (2)
Comments ( 2 )

I have to agree, Tea tastes horrible, but how hard would it be to just say "I think I want something diffrent today, lets get coffee."?

4965891 I take you point. However I would site the fact that if you read Princess Celestia Hates Tea this issue is partially addressed with the fanatical reaction of her subjects. In coming chapters I will be addressing it more thoroughly. However in the short term to answer your question I would simply state that the problem mostly arises from the keeping of appearance. A person in such a place a Celestia occupies, must uphold certain appearances that have been characterized to them. Regardless of weather or not they them selves agree with them they must (or rather they believe they must) sacrifice themselves for the good of the office or image. Of course this is taken to a whole new comical level in Celestia's case since her subjects nearly worship her! So the story becomes overblown with the consequences of her actions or in actions.

Login or register to comment