• Published 23rd Aug 2014
  • 1,842 Views, 20 Comments

Finishing off the Fourth Wall - TheDisparkFictions



Pinkie Pie wants to completely destroy the fourth wall so she has more ponies and characters to party with!

  • ...
1
 20
 1,842

Inside the Fourth Wall

Pinkie woke up in a place filled with nothing but black. "Derpy? Twilight? Rainbow Dash? Fluttershy? Applejack? Rarity? Where is everypony?" Pinkie asked.

"Pinkie? Is that you?" said a voice in the distance. It sounded like Derpy.

"Derpy? Don't worry! I'm coming!" Pinkie said loudly. She ran towards where Derpy's voice was coming from. At last she saw the crossed-eyed pony. It was good to see something other than darkness.

"Where are we Pinkie?" asked Derpy worryingly.

"Inside the fourth wall," stated a voice to the Pinkie's right. Both ponies looked toward the direction the voice came from. They were greeted with a green pegasus that had a black mane with blue stripes and blueish-green eyes. His cutie mark was a open book with a pencil.

"Who are you?" asked Pinkie Pie. "Not wait, let me guess! Umm, Greengrass! No, how about-"

"Pinkie, I know you LOVE guessing games but do everyone a favor and let me say my name," interrupted the stranger. "My name is Dispark. It is a play on words from the Latin word 'dispar' meaning different, and also naming the fact that my coat and mane color are the colors people think of when they think of cyberspace and since cyber-"

"Umm, Dispark, why is your name a play on words to that word Lenten word despair a.k.a. different?" interrupted the confused Derpy, not knowing she said 'Latin' and 'Dispar' wrong.

Dispark responded with, "While Derpy, I am weird. I have a different brain then most that some say is a 'disorder', and I am very smart because of it, like Pinkie's friend Twilight. Though being really smart and being a pegasus aren't things that are normally paired up. So I am both a different pegasus and a different pony. Also, you said Latin and Dispar wrong." Derpy scratched her head. Dispark signed, and said, "Long story short, I am very different compared to most pegasus, as well as ponies in general."

"Oh! Why didn't you just say so?" said Derpy, finally getting it.

"Because what I told you first was long enough to tell you the whole story, but short enough to be understandable, or so I thought," muttered Dispark. "Wait, where's Pinkie?"

Pinkie appeared out of nowhere in front of Dispark with her party canon and wearing a party hat. "When I hear your name, I thought 'We should have a party!' I set up a party area and it already has a table with lots of treats, a banner with 'Hello Dispark', and much much more!" shouted Pinkie very fast.

Dispark facehoofed. "Before you do any of your parties, we need to wait a couple minutes for someone to arrive, then I'll explain why you are here, and THEN you can have your party."

***

Everypony watched in horror as the dark sucky thing closed. A red unicorn with a dark orange mane walked up on stage. She then said, "Nopony be afraid. Pinkie and Derpy are safe. They will visit from time to time, but right now they are needed else where. As for you five-" she pointed to Twilight, Rarity, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash. "-come with me." The Mane 5 followed the red unicorn to a open field. She then said, "I am here for three reasons. First, to calm you girls down. Second, to forfill Pinkie's promise. Third, well we'll get to that in a moment. So, the reason Pinkie can do all those things is... you all live in a fictional world."

As Twilight, Fluttershy, Applejack, and Rarity sat there eyes wide with surprise, Rainbow Dash shouted joyfully, "I knew it! Ever since I pulled off my second Sonic Rainboom, I knew something was wrong. I did some research and found that there is no way that without flapping my wings I could have broken the sound barrier! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew that was what Pinkie was hiding! Woohoo!"

Twilight finally spoke up. "You mean that all the I spent in those book learning how magic works and the natural laws of this world for nothing?" Twilight then started laughing, first normally, then like a maniac!

The stranger replied, "Yes, and while I'd love to answer all your questions, I need to go. Dash, let's go."

Dash stared dumb folded at the stranger, "What do you mean, let's go?!"

The unicorn's answer was, "You are the only one that took this news lightly. Everyone else is still sinking in what the news means. Plus, you figured out what Pinkie and Derpy were doing. I know you want to stay with your friends, but right now, you are needed elsewhere. Remember the I said three reasons? The third reason I was sent here was to bring you to Dispark. You'll learn who he is later. But that's besides the point. There are two ways you can come. One, get dragged like baby. Or two, walk in all awesome and stuff. And yes, you will get to visit your friends. So are you going to come with me, or not?" Dash looked around at her friends. She signed. "I'll go. But only on one-" was all Dash could say before the red unicorn teleported both Dash herself away.

Dash found herself in darkness. She stomped her hoof. "She didn't even let me finish my condition! Where am I anyways?" She looked around and saw a light in the distance. She walked towards the light, clearly clueless on what was going on. She soon saw three figures in the distance near the light. They soon started coming into focus as Dash continued walking towards the light. She could now clearly see they were ponies, one pink, one grey, and one a weird green. "Pinkie? Derpy? Is that you?" Rainbow Dash asked. Her question did not go unanswered for long, for she could now clearly see that Pinkie and Derpy were listening to a green pegasus with a black mane that has some strips of blue in it.

The green pegasus noticed Rainbow Dash and stated, "Our last member has arrived! She is... drum roll please... Rainbow Dash!" Pinkie looked at Dash and ran up to her and said, "Yea! You get to be with us! Now we can party, go on adventures-" Dash pushed the still talking Pinkie aside and shouted, "What is the meaning of this?! Where the hay am I?! What do you mean last member?! I didn't even get finish to my condition to coming here!"

The green pegasus cleared his throat and answered, "Sit down in front of me, that includes you Pinkie, and I'll tell you what is going on." Pinkie and Dash sat down in front of the pegasus next to Derpy. "Now then. My name is Dispark. It is a play on words from the Latin word Dispar and-"

"Get on with it!" Dash shouted.

Dispark shot Dash an annoyed face and responded with, "Fine then! I'll skim this! I am a strange pony and my mane and coat colors are the same as electrics colors so my name is a play on words to the Latin word Dispar- meaning different- and my color scheme! Happy now?!" Dash nodded, a bit scared from the rage sudden Dispark threw at her. Dispark carried on. "I brought you all here to today because I need your help. I am sorry this is so sudden but need help NOW! You see, something is messing with the My Little Pony universes. Right now, stories are losing control! Plots crumbling! Characters are starting to become shadows of their former selves! Cats and dogs living together! Mass hysteria! Okay, maybe not the last two, but you get the point. This is bad! Now, why is this all a issue. Isn't a little change good? Sure, a little change is good, but this is Twilight becoming an alicorn and a princess times 10! Only instead of a neutral change, it is a very dark change. I mean, I like a good grim dark story now and then, but to a limit. What will happen is going to be bad. Every single fanfiction will become even more gory than Cupcakes. And after that, they will become trollfics!

DUN! DUN! DUUUUUUUN!!!

"Right now, it in still in my fanfiction worlds. But if it doesn't get stopped, it will take over all of the fanfics, the head cannons, then the cannon MLP world. And quite possibly every single piece of fiction, book, scroll, paper, picture, paintings, or worse! Do you four understand what this means?"

Dash then asked, "What do you, FOUR of us?"

Discharged replied, "Simple! You, Pinkie, Derpy, and Gummy!" Gummy popped out of Pinkie's hair, not giving a hay as usual.

"Gummy!" Pinkie shouted. "How did I forget about you?"

Derpy's eyes rolled up. "That's easy! That's because during the entire fanfic, he was only mentioned once, not counting this time." Derpy's eyes returned to normal. Well, Derpy normal.

Dispark signed, "No one remembered he was here? No? No one here reading the fanfic? No one at all? Anyways, Gummy is a member of this team because he is able to hang on to Pinkie WHILE she is teleporting and WHILE she gets sucked into a tear in the fabric of the fourth wall. I mean, there are three sets of rules. One for the normal ponies, one for the fourth wall breakers, and one for Gummy. Besides, he's too awesome not be included on this adventure."

"Yea, I guess," said Dash

"So now that we got the important dark stuff done, any names for our group?" asked Dispark.

Pinkie responded almost instantly after that was said. "I know! How about 'Super Terrific Unusual Pink Intelligent Duelers!'"

Dash facehoofed at this and said, "Pinkie! We need a cool name. Short and catchy. Like 'Protectors of the Universes!'"

Derpy thought for a second and said, "How about the Muffin Crew?!"

Gummy started moving his mouth. Dispark saw this and said, "Gummy is trying to say something. Good thing I speak toothless alligator! He is saying 'How 'bout the Gummez are the Beat Club' I can't help but think Gummy has bad grammar. Or maybe I am hearing him wrong. Be right back!" With that, Dispark flew off and came back 30 seconds later with a weird small tooth shaped thing and some king of earplugs. "This should allow us to hear what Gummy is saying and help Gummy hear what we are saying. Don't worry, you won't see these at all once they are installed-" Dispark installed the device in a few seconds. "Done. The voice will sound a bit electronic, but it should still work. Try it out Gummy!"

Gummy moved his mouth open and closed and a very robot like voice came out saying, "Whet are goning onz?"

Dispark looked shocked and replied, "So you do bad grammar. It's cute anyways. So I think personally that we should be called the 'Fourth Wall Police' or FWP for short. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?" Everyone else agreed on the FWP. "Good! Now that got the fun stuff done-" Dispark points to a large building that no one noticed before. "-that is where we will be sleeping and finding where the this force is located. You should all be able to find your rooms easily because they are on the first floor and the doors to the rooms have your names on it. And yes Pinkie, NOW we can party."

"YES!!! WHO WANT TO PARTY?!!" Pinkie pulled out her party cannon.

"Wait a second! You just happened to have a translator for toothless alligators hanging around?" asked Dash raising an eyebrow.

"Shut up! I'm an inventor! See this?" Dispark responded with annoyance raising his hoof. Everyone could clearly see a metal hoofband. On side it had lots of different colored buttons, on the other, a keypad with the colors of the rainbow instead of numbers. On the top it had a screen, a big blue button, and EVEN more buttons, although they where boring grey. A second after lifting the band he continued, "This is my way of dimension jumping! It takes more brains to use this then the amount of showing off you do in a season, never mind inventing it! It can copy a point in space-time and what cannon and/or fanfiction it is in and bring me there from any where in the fictional worlds. And I can use it to time travel, although that is more like dimension jumping to the same world, just in a different point in space-time. Besides, Doctor Whooves doesn't like it when I time travel."

Rainbow Dash's mouth was wide-opened in awe as Dispark rolled his eyes and walked toward the building. Fanfictions don't write themselves, you know? Once he got to his room, he got out his laptop and started writing the Author's note to this chapter. He hoped this chapter wasn't too rushed.

Author's Note:

Hello! So, I know I short of shoved the FWP thing in, but I mean, you can't make a whole story about this! So, I am here to point out a few things. One, the reason I picked Pinkie, Gummy, Derpy, and Rainbow Dash is because they are my favorite characters. If I made a list of my top five, it would be this:
1. GUMMY FTW
2. Derpy!
3. Rainbow Dash
4. Pinkie Pie
5. Twilight
So, why did I not include Twilight? Because Twilight is too much like myself. If you don't already know, I am Dispark. Me and Twilight would be too similar. Two, why was this put in here? Well, I wanted to have Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Gummy, and Derpy as well as myself be in a team to protect the MLP fanfictions and show. You can't write an entire fanfiction about this so I had to piggy back this on another fanfiction in order to set up this idea. Anyways, tell me what you liked and disliked about this chapter. I need to know if I made this chapter so it didn't have the RUSHED or FORCED feeling. I hope you enjoy this fanfiction! TheDisparkFictions signing out! PS tell me in the comments if you didn't forget Gummy! Well, you don't have to, but I would like you too.

Comments ( 9 )

I completely forgot gummy. There is a few grammar errors but that's all. Has a nice set-up and I'm definitely in it for the long run.lets see where this goes but with something with this much potential now that the set-up behind the set-up (set-upception) this has to be done right as with a lot of potentially good set-ups it's all or nothing. Can't wait.

-Blazing Cat

How many times did I say set up?

Ah 4th wall breakage :pinkiehappy:
Seriously this needs to go in the feature box...
(Not that I check that anyway ima mobile reader)

I completely forgot about Gummy.

4931770 Lol! Should I fix that or keep it as a lol?

4908020 Better not be counting gummy speaking for errors ;). It was meant to be that way when he spoke himself and pinkie spoke for him.

Set

My dogs live with cats, and i LOVE the fact that you said Gummy is too awesome to not be in this adventure! Also i did forget gummy :S

5624502 The cats and dogs thing was a reference to Ghostbusters. I also have 4 cats living with 3 dogs, so I know it is possible. Just a little reference, nothing important.

I personally thought it was good. It WAS forced, and it WAS rushed, but who cares? It's a 4th-wall shenanigans story. You can't ever expect it to be accurate.
I actually forgot about Gummy all together, until about right after she teleported away from Twilight's library the first time. YOu know when you have the feeling you are forgetting something? Yeah that happened. You know when you say something about someone completely forgetting he/she is right behind you, in which they react by smacking you upside the head? That figuratively happened when I remembered. Though I must say, you handled that aspect very nicely.

Signing out, VShuffler42

Login or register to comment