• Published 24th Aug 2014
  • 888 Views, 42 Comments

Ghost on the apple farm - RavenFire2908



strange activity is going on at Sweet apple acers

  • ...
6
 42
 888

Chapter 7

A Bright green beam shoot out into the heaven. the beam crated a high sound makeing everypony in ponyville hold their ears.

''oh no... we are to late!'' Twilight screamed stoping in her tracks. the rest of the Girls stoped right behind her.

''what! what do you mean?!'' Rarity asked.

''we... are... to... late!'' Twilight Screamed

all of the Girls was taken back by Twilight's snap.'' how can we stop him now?! all hope is-'' Twilight was cut off by the thought that might help. ''what if... we need to get back to the Library, NOW!''

they took off to the Library without questions. they ran Down the front door. Twilight did't even bother. she quickly liftet every book to her for a search. they looked in books for hours.

''Twilight what are we looking for again?'' Rarity asked putting a book Down.

''I-We are looking for smething that might help us With Applejack.''

''From the Death to the living spell, and how to free-.'' Pinkie said randomly out, she was pushed away as Twlight took the book and began to read.

''here. the only way to free the pony or ponies, is to get a missing piece to help. but that dosen't make sence. who or what can be a missing piece in this Puzzle?'' Twilight said faceing the others to see if one of them had an idea.

''wha-what about their mother?'' fluttershy said low, not wanting to sound stupid.

''what was that fluttershy, do you have an idea?'' Rainbow said placeing herself beside her.

''Her mother...'' Fluttershy said again higher.

''thats a good idea, they have their father, the only piece is their mother. Fluttershy Your a genius.'' Twilight said happy.


the five mares was on the graveyeard. for at least an hour, they looked over at each tomstone. not one was named Apple, or the mothers name.

''wait the Apples dont have Family here, they have them home somewere.''Pinkie bursted out.

''whay did't you say so?!'' they all said toward pinkie

''one: you did't ask. Two: it came to me now.''

''Do you know were it is?'' Twilight asked.

''I do, I found Applejack sleeping under the biggest appletree in the Field. there was two tomestones to. I tried to ask about them, but she said 'no' I just though it might hurt her.'' Rainbow said.

''well lets move!''


Rainbow And Fluttershy was dragging a cart in the air. it would be faster and they could be more safe in the sky. they landed not far away from a huge appletree. under the tree was two tomestones. one named: Hard Cider Apple. and the other was named: Applejuice Apple. but on the tomestone With the name of Applejuice was a pony, or a spirit. she had a red coat, With Orange blond mane, her green eyes were filled With tears. she was chained to the tomestone, for whatever reason

''uh... hallo..'' Twilight said getting closer to the crying spirit.

the spirit looked up at the five mares. ''may I help you?'' she said sobbing peacefully.

''well.... we are looking for Applejack's mother, do you know were we can find her.'' Fluttershy said. even if Rarity and Pinkie knew their father they never saw her mother, only once but that was a memory to far gone.

''Well that would be me. what is it?'' she said trying to stand up, but the Chain only dragging her Down.

''Applejack, Big Mac and Apple Bloom is in danger. and in my spell book, we have to find the missing piece, and that might be you.'' Twilight said they still stood some meters away.

''I know that I saw the beam. He killed my mother, but I know what to do. but I am stuck to the tome. Im sorry.''

they gasped, he killed Granny smith.

''I know a spell that might release you from the Chain.'' Twlight's horn glowed. not long after the Chain that held the pony fadet.

''thank you. we need to move.'' they all took off to the farm house.


The father/ Hard Cider looked inside the barn, the Three ponies stood their, lost. he smiled and closed the barn. he locked it With a Lock, just in case Applejack's friends would come.

''Hallo, its been a wile!'' he heard from behind, the voice belonged to one of Applejacks friends. he quickly turned around to face the five mares.

''I told you to stay out of this!'' he screamed toward them.

the five moved to the side showing tha Apple mother. tha father got a shock.

''how did you esca-'' he was cut off that a powerful unicorn stood there.

''Dear, you must stop. this is not you, you would never hurt, harm or kill enypony. what happend to you?'' Applejuice asked moveing toward him.

''I did it for them, they need me. come, I can bring you back to.'' he offerd her his hoof. but she quickly shoved it away.

''look what you have done, you killed my mother, you killed two ponies a worse you are keeping you own children as a weapon or an item to keep yourself alive. how could you?!''

'' as I said, I did i for them. they are safe now, and they will always b-''

''NO!! this is wrong, life is full of pain. and they had come over it, but you just restarted th sorrow.''

''Not all of them, Applejack's heart is full of pain, sorrow and lost. I cant leave her again like that, and she still balme herself for what happend to us.''

''it was not her foult, she was Young, she could't have done something.''

----------

Inside the barn was a fight. Applejack stood there listending to the fight outside. she closed her eyes. it was true, even if she blamed herself for the Death, what could she have done? she was a filly (at Apple bloom's age) but it was the past. she could not change the past. as she was thinking the vines that held her in Place began to move.

''wha..'' she whisperd as the vines moved letting her free. she smiled.walking toward Apple Bloom.

''Apple Bloom Wake up.'' she said low. to her Luck Apple Bloom woke up from the spell.

''Applejck? what happend?'' the little filly asked looking up at her.

''I guss somepony can tell later, right now we need to wake mac and get out of here.'' Applejack and Apple Bloom waked up to Mac.

''Mac? big Brother? Wake up.'' Applejack said low, her eyes was almost filled With tears, she hated to see her Family bound like this,

Mac's eyes blinked, he woke up. ''hu... what happend? AJ, Apple Bloom?'' the sisters hugged their Brother before walking toward the door.

''what now, its locked.'' Apple Bloom said looking at her older siblings. they smiled, looked at each other. they turned around With their back hooves not far from the door. Applejack looked at Apple Bloom.

''Sis, we need Your help here.'' She said smiling to Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom always wanted to buck something, but she was to Young. Smiling she turned around just like AJ had.

''One'' Mac said, ''Two'' AJ said, ''Three!'' Apple Bloom yeld. and they busked the door. on first try, the door flew out of its frame, over Rainbow dash and a good while before it hit the ground. all ponies outside was shocked by the strangth of the siblings, Apple Bloom the most. she was Young.

''WHAT!!'' the father yeld.

''Mac, Applejack, Apple Bloom. Im so glad Your safe now.'' the mother cried.

''it wont last long.'' te father said as some green smoke come from the ground, covering the siblings. they all felt tierd. and collapsed on the gound.

''no more! I do not want to do this but I do!'' tha mother yeld at the father. then she jumped at him, killing him in one shot. soon after his spirit woke, andcame out of the body. but it was two spitis. one was the yellow body and red mane, With amber eyes. a the other was a dark shadow. ''leave you demon.'' the mother yeld at the shadow. as the shadow vanished, the yellow pony stood there.

''Im so sorry, I did't me-'' he was cut off by a hoof on his mouth. the mothe smiled.

''its okey, it was't you.''

''but I hurt them, I killed you mother. Im terreble.'' he started to cry. the mother hugged him tight.

''it was not Your fault. and they will be fine. but try to protect them from heaven.''

''I will try.'' just then the two ponies vanished. right before the ponys were gone the mother and father said. ''Thanks for the help, take care of are children would you?'' they looked at the Group of friends. everyone was paralized. but one answerd. Fluttershy nodded to the spirits before they vanished.


The siblings woke up in the hospital. they had been asleep for some dayes. all of the familiy, friends had come to see them. but they were good. they would heal. and everything would be fine again.

Mac was the first to wake up. the doctor asked him some questions, he could not recall everything that happend but he told him what he knew.

the second to Wake up was Apple Bloom, the same thing happend to her. she got some questions, but she could't answer it all.

it took Applejack one more day to Wake up. and the same thing happend whan she woke up, questions but she could anwser more than Mac and Bloom.

the siblings were't aloud to get home yet, they had to stay for a mounth, just in case. but everything was over. it was not going to be one more kill. and the Apples could live the rest of their lifes in happieness.

-The End

Author's Note:

...

thanks to: SageBrony07 -Idea for tha mother

Comments ( 4 )

Nice story. I wish you success with future stories.

that's awesome! YAY! loved the story

4996523 thanks... I did my best:twilightsheepish:

Login or register to comment