• Published 14th Apr 2012
  • 1,313 Views, 23 Comments

Dreams flow like ice - USSOakland



Kasper Makarov led a sad lonely life. He lived at an ice lab in Antarctica alone until a storm...

  • ...
2
 23
 1,313

Chapter 6

Chapter 6







...........................dammmm...................... That was the only thought Kasper had while he stared in awe at his extreme-frostbite-death-victim laying on the cobblestone street in front of him. He turned around and looked at everypony and had a strange feeling start in his stomach and work its way to his chest then a searing pain engulfed him. Kasper dropped to the ground on one knee and shut his forcefully, a split second later he opened his eyes wide and alert then only to droop with a scary look. he then had a horrific thought, I want their souls. he look at all the ponies in town with lustful for death eyes, with every pony he made eye contact they all froze up and then ran. At that point everypony was running or screaming for dear life, then something stopped his about-to-be killing spree, something at the back of his mind said No. He then snapped out of it and had one thought run. Kasper ran out of town and in to a nearby apple orchard.

_______________25 minuets earlier: Twilight Sparkle's Tree house/library_________________________________

Twilight had just woken up and headed down stairs to break her fast. She was about sit down at the table for breakfast see saw a interesting news paper article. the front of the news paper said in big black bold letters,STRANGE CREATURE FALLS FROM THE SKY. Twilight looked at it in confusion and saw a picture of a strange bipedal animal standing in a crater. She turned to spike and said to loudly.

"Spike did you see this!?"

Spike was flipping some pancakes and said, "yeah I saw it, do you think its real or fake? I think its real."

Twilight looked at him and then back at the picture, then her scientific part of her kicked in.

"Of course its not real, no creature in Equestria is bipedal beside dragons, its defiantly a hoax its just a pony in a suit."

Spike then turned from his work at breakfast and snapped back,

"Its not a hoax! it looks WAY to real to be fake, I mean no pony can hold a position like that straight on two back hooves. Plus its arms are to long."

"Ok Spike, maybe its a statue or a mannequin."

"No way Twi, its too life like."

He is not giving up is he? She thought.

"Ok fine, its real even know it could be a elaborate hoax." Twilight sighed.

"Yeessss!" said Spike.

Twilight rolled her eyes and then heard something, it sounded like a roar.

"Did you hear that?" said Spike

"Yeah" said Twilight

"I'm going to see what it was."

Twilight got up from her set and went up stairs to investigate. When she got there she looked out the window to find a scary sight. A large bipedal creature 6 feet tall was charging a hydra. Twilight gasped and looked on in fear and amazement, the creature jumped with a sword at the hydra and prepared to stab but the hydra whipped its tail it at, sending the creature hurling towards her house.

"AHH!" screamed Twilight as she ducked from the impact.

BOOM,CRASH!!!!

The sound of her upstairs room being torn apart was defining. She opened her eyes to see what damage was done, Twilight saw the creature rise up from the rubble and debris and look at her then to the gaping hole in the wall and then talk. it talked. The creature then jumped out of the hole and charged the hydra, Twilight watched as the creature charged again and try to run around it but the hydra grabbed the creature and lift it to the hydra's hissing heads. The hydra then began spiting acid at the creature, she then saw it doge all the acidic saliva but one. Twilight stared in horror as the creatures face began to melt off, she then turned away from the stomach churning sight. She waited for its screams and suffering to stop.

Finally it did,but now there was a strange silence, she looked out her window to find a bag o bones hydra laying on the street with a strange misty fog coming out of it. To the Hydras left, she saw the creature stand in place for a second the drop to one knee, then Twilight felt a very strong,dreadful, magic pulse emit from the ape creature's body. Twilight stared in horror as the creature's eyes turned solid black, it then eyed every pony like a crazed murder. Then as quickly as the dreadful magic came, a strong felling of renewing and light washed over Twilight for a few seconds before disappearing with the now running creature towards Sweet Apple Acres.



Kasper had been running for a good ten minuets now. he had no idea were he was going until he found a dirt road and started to run in its direction. Further down the road he came across an apple orchard, he slowed down and decided what to do. Kasper looked around to see the orchard was a fairly good size, he could hide and make camp in it until he figures out what to do. Kasper started to walk into Sweet Apple Acres, where he vanished under the cover of the setting sun.





(ok FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!, i got of my lazy ass to make you guys a new one, so here you have it, i guess i look forward to making a new one in few weeks :D)

Comments ( 2 )

Bro.Help me man.Im suffering from story withdrawal -shows jittery hand- YOU GOTTA HELP ME MAN!!!

Holy jeebus!! Help that man

Login or register to comment