• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 920 Views, 4 Comments

Twilight Sparkle Ace Attorney Case 1 Turnabout Abduction - DeviousNights



Twilight Sparkle learned a few tricks about court from Phoenix Wright last time he was in Equestria. But how will she fare when Pinkie Pie is accused of murder?

  • ...
3
 4
 920

3-1 Investigation

[3:31 Twilight's Library, The Next Day]

"So...your here because some unicorn besides me or Rarity brought you here to help me with the trial?" Twilight said speaking to both herself and Phoenix.

"Well, actually I was hoping you could handle the initial investigation and I could handle the trial." Phoenix explained.

"I believe that might be best..." She said, lamenting her trial and how many close calls she had. "I'll go investigate, you prepare the case." She said leaving for sugarcube corner.

[3:40 Sugarcube Corner, Kitchen]

"Well, they moved the body...but since no one is here I guess I can investigate." She said, speaking to herself. She was actually tense, being at a murder scene and all. She did a quick skim and decided to check out the taped of area first. The first thing she noticed was that there was a surprisingly small amount of blood at the crime scene.

"Very peculiar..." She commented to herself. Not only that, but there weren't even any blood splatters...

"What exactly does this mean?" She wondered aloud.

"I dunno, you tell me." A familiar dark voice said from the shadows of the barely lit room.

"That's a pathetic attempt at intimidation Dark Side." Twilight said lowly, her tone grim.

"...so what? Intimidation isn't exactly what I was aiming for, but ill go with it." He said smirking.

"Well it's good that your here. I have a few questions." She said.

"Fine, shoot. That guilty verdict is mine anyways."

"The victim... who was he exactly?"

"Spicy Chipotle...He....worked here." Dark Side said reluctantly.

"What?! Really?!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Yup. It's all in his background check. It also seems he made illegal prescription desserts that cure varieties of diseases." Dark Side said grimacing as he said "illegal".

"So, he was, on the surface, normal but in the background he made and sold illegal pastries?" Twilight said, attempting to summarize the report.

"Basically, here just take his background check report. I had multiple copies made anyhow.

(Chipotle's Background Check added to court record)

"Er, thanks" she said, appalled by his sudden turn of generosity

"Dont mention it."

"So he worked here? What did he do?"

"He was the assistant confectioner in the kitchen meaning he cut The desserts into equal pairs to deliver them."

"So he handled the knives?"

" I guess you could say that."

"Hmmm...interesting..." Twilight said aloud jotting those notes down for later reference.

"Oh yeah, about the back of that note....have you located Soarin yet?"

"Did you not understand that he is a missing pony? Shoot, I would have disappeared too if I was involved in the GN-2 Incident."

"Huh? GN-2? Maybe I should ask Dark Side a bit more..." Twilight wondered.

"So...GN-2?"

"So you haven't heard of it? It was the trial of Spitfire for the murder of a fellow wonderbolt by the name of Fleet Foot. Apparently Spitfire's DNA was all over the victims body, and the murder weapon was hidden in her room, so it was an open and shut case. The one who defended her in court was no other than the pie loving master of the sky Soarin. But the prosecutor was still more experienced. Manefred Von Hoovington. The ruthless prosecutor of godly proportions. Soarin stood no chance and before the verdict was announced, he threw a smoke bomb and fled the scene. He was never seen again. Some say he's living elsewhere in a different guise. Who knows he might be here in Ponyville." Dark SIde said finishing his tale.

"You wouldn't happen to have the incidents file on hand do you?"

"Yes. You can have it. I have no further use for it."

(GN-2 Incident Case File added to court record.)

"Thanks for your help Dark Side."

"Not a problem."

"I'll be going now, I have to check with Pinkie."She said, leaving Dark Side

On her way to the detention center, she ran into a Pegasus head on.

"What in-?! That's impossible!" She said, eyeing the Pegasus in a dark costume.

"Mare-Do-Well?!"

Mare-Do-Well looked at Twilight for a moment before disappeared into the distance.

"That was weird. I wonder who that was."

Author's Note:

The reason I gave a sneak peak is because this chapter will probably take about 4 days or so to make.

Comments ( 1 )

I hate it when dramas get abandoned

Login or register to comment