• Published 31st May 2014
  • 435 Views, 4 Comments

CutiEvoulution - Lunalicorn



It turns out, all AliA wanted was to earn her cutiemark. Too bad, I didn't notice, and now... I'm a bit freaked out about the resault.

  • ...
 4
 435

Torture

That night, I couldn't sleep. I wanted to look at AliA- I didn't know why. I sneaked downstairs and turned on my system, tapping on Pony'mon X. I went to my box a swapped Dr. Whooves with AliA. She was looking at me, breaking the fourth wall, and her eyes were cherry red. As a stepped out of the Pony'mon Center, the 2DS shook once more, and Sweeticorn came out. She talked to me- Ponies had been talking a lot, lately.
"Tori!" she said. I could feel the urgence in her voice, "Hurry! Get rid of her!"
A box came up with a keypad on the Touch Screen. Was I suppoused to reply. I shivered as I typed W-H-O.
"Who?" my Sprite asked.
"AliA! Apple Bloom! She wants to... to..." the sprite shook, not the way AliA did. She shook side to side, as if shaking off her dread. A white light glowed next to me, and I saw the Scali sprite.
"She wants to to suffer- she feels like you need to! I... I.. we tried to stop her!" there was a close-up on Scali's sprite and it became more realistic, like those pictures I always see on DeviantART. Sweeticorn faded into the picture, next to Scali. The keypad came up again. W-H-Y I typed.
"Why?" my sprite repeated.
"Why what? Why are we warning you?" Sweeticorn replied.
>YES
>NO
I hadn't meant it like that, but pressed 'YES'.
"We didn't think... that... I don't know. You loved us so much, TORI. He didn't want to evolve- we are happy with our Blank Flanks, and you've trained us hard enough to beat anyone who teases us." Scali said.
Sweeticorn added, "AliA wouldn't care is she was Lvl. 100. She wants a cutiemark. I wish we could help you, TORI, bu-"
"SHE'S COMING!" Pinkie Pie screeched, releasing herself from the Pony'ball. The Earth Pony grabbed all of my Poke'balls, throwing them to the ground. There were three- two Poke'balls, Derpy and Dinky. And a Great Ball, which contained AliA. I was horrified as there was another zoom, on Derpy and Dinky's poke'balls. They shook violently, and blood seeped out of the sides. Pinkie screamed, then started to glow. She was evolving. I didn't press the 'B' button, I was too horrified. She had became Pinkamena Diane Pie- 'Cupcakes' had lived up to her name.

I turned of my system, hoping it would go away. But as it turned back on, there wasn't even a Home Menu. It was at the scene. I popped the game cartridge out, but it kept going. The field we had somehow teleported too was drenched in blood, and then the wwhole place started to glow as a figure appeared. It was AliA- but she was different. Her appeaerence was similar to Nightmare Moon. She stared at me and said,
"I can't get you while your Pony'mon are around... but I'll fix that soon!"
A battle started. I had three Pony'mon- Cupcakes, Scali, and Sweeticorn. Scali came up first, but now she was like a Re-clor- it was Princess Luna, with Scootaloo colors and a tire cutiemark. I pressed 'Attack'. The options were: 'Power Blast', 'Scooter', and 'Fly'. I chose 'Scooter', which did a tiny bit of damage. I wasn't sure what AliA used, but there was a flash of white light and the screen was then red. 'SCALI DIED!' It read. The same thing happened twice, Cupcakes using 'Bake', and Sweeticorn using 'Sing'. Finally, the battle ended, and it showed a realistic portrait of AliA. She had changed back to her first form, but there was blood covering her wings, hooves, and face. She had a cuteimark- it was a bright red apple, stitched on with nails. I could spot the pile of dead bodies, bloodsoaked, behind her. The screen dimmed, was neon bright, then turned black. The system turned off. I turned it back on, then went to Pony'mon X.
"Drat." I whispered. The options menu said:
NEW GAME, and a picture of a cross. It read, Here lies TORI, and a Nightmare Moon- AliA came up next to it. I turned it off immediatrely, then threw it against the wall. It didn't have a scratch on it, but theough the speakers, I heard a sharp whisper.
"I just wanted to Evolve..."

Comments ( 4 )

Was this supposed to be your attempt at a creepypasta?

I don't get it.

4475463

I'm making a series about it after a finish S.L.E.E.P. You'll sorta get it then.

4475286

I have no idea. Don't ask. :unsuresweetie:

Login or register to comment