• Published 31st May 2014
  • 435 Views, 4 Comments

CutiEvoulution - Lunalicorn



It turns out, all AliA wanted was to earn her cutiemark. Too bad, I didn't notice, and now... I'm a bit freaked out about the resault.

  • ...
 4
 435

The Find

The cheat code for an alicorn Apple Bloom was long, but I was willing. I loved cheat codes, and they never glitched my game, so I pretty much trsuted all sources. This Apple Bloom would compleate my Alicorn- C.M.C collection.

YOU HAVE RECEIVED: ALICORN APPLE BLOOM!

The screen read. I was really excited now, so I switched my Lvl. 100 Rainbow Dash with the new Apple Bloom, who I named AliA. I went into some grass and walked around. Eventually, I encountered a wild Bon Bon. Lvl. 47. AliA was Lvl. 69, and easily defeated Bon Bon, but something strange happened after that. The screen stayed black for just a bit too long. I tapped the lower screen for a while, and eventually the screen talked again:

AliA IS EVOLVING!

I pressed the 'B' button. I wasn't sure why, but I liked Apple Bloom without her cutiemark, and that's how blank flank fillies evolve- they turn into marked mares. I got out of the grass, and pressed the options button. I clicked on a potion and gave it to AliA. After she healed, it said, 'AliA wants to evolve!' and an options button came up. A pressed down and clicked 'No'. AliA's sprite bounced around for a moment, then stood still and a frown crept onto it. Suddenely, all of my other Pony'mon fainted. I didn't thin ktoo much of it... okay, I didn't notice.
As I walked around longer, it said again:

AliA WANTS TO EVOLVE!

Once again, I selected 'No'. This was getting more annoying by the minute. As I moved the Circle Pad up, every five steps, it said the same thing 'AliA wants to evolve!' After a while, I put AliA back in the box and started training Twily, my Filly Twilight. A few hours later, Twily was a mare Lvl. 89 and I saved, then turned off the game. Later, I forogt about AliA.