• Published 24th May 2014
  • 747 Views, 9 Comments

Brought Together - Dream Treasure



A single party turns Apple Jack's Ideas over.

  • ...
7
 9
 747

Part Six

Apple Jack opens her eyes to find herself looking up at a pale blue-green ceiling. she looks around her when she reilizes shes in a hospital bed in a hospital room. "Apple Jack!" Rainbow Dash jumps on her lover, forgetting that Apple Jack is injured.

"Ow... Dash get offa me." Apple Jack struggles to push Rainbow Dash off of her.

"Sorry, I forgot." Rainbow Dash slides off of Apple Jack and onto a seat beside the bed.

"What... What happened?" Apple Jack turns to Rainbow Dash.

"Illie Usion hit you in the back of your head with a chair. you blacked out." Rainbow Dash rubs the back of her head

"Where is she now?" Apple Jack rolls back over onto his back.

"She got arrested for assault." Rainbow Dash kicks the ground, knocking up dust.

"but... Why?" Apple Jack asks, looking to the ceiling.

"Why what?" Rainbow dash looks apple jack in the the eye. "Why does Trixie have a sister? Why did she hit you? Why is she a homophobe? Why is she pathetic?" Rainbow Dash continues.

Apple Jack snorts. "Why would ah ask 'why does Trixie have a sister?'" Apple jack kicks up the sheets of her bed, that float back upon her.

"Dunno, why not?" Rainbow Dash grins.

"Cause its stupid." Apple Jack laughs, but stops only moments after starting. "The second and third one." Apple Jack closes her eyes.

"Huh?" Rainbow Dash looks quizzically at Apple Jack

"ahm askin' those questions you said." Apple Jack turns over, her back facing Rainbow Dash.

"Why did she hit you and why is she a homophobe? Oh, she apearently has anger issues and a few other things wrong with her, she snapped when she saw you." Rainbow Dash puts her head back on the chair

"that dosen't explain why shes a homophobe" Apple Jack grunts, rubbing the back of her head

"not entirely sure, to be honest, I think shes just 'Old fashioned', to speak. Thats what Twilight said, anyway." Rainbow Dash flops off her chair to the ground and sighs. "The floor is cold. Its nice."

"good for you, now could yall call the doctor? I think ahm about to pass ou-" Apple jack abruptly stops midsentence.

"Aj? Aj? Uggh you had to pass out, right?" Rainbow dash kicks the bed as she gets up. "DOCTOR! HEY! HEY! HEY! AY!" Rainbow Dash yells out the door. A brown unicorn wearing a medical uniform trots in quickly.

"Yes? What is it?" The unicorn looks around the room untill he spots the unconscious orange pony laying on the bed. "ah, yes. Sorry, I forrgot to mention, she will occasionally pass out, she had a mild concousion."

"wow, That would have been great info, doc."Rainbow Dash rolls her eyes.

"When she wakes up, she will be released." The brown unicorn pony checks his clip board, nodding his head. "Yes, yes. all is in order."

"Yahoo!" Rainbow Dash yells gleefully, flying up into the air, fist bumping.

"ahem." The unicorn coughs, tapping his hoof upon the ground.

"Oh! Sorry." Rainbow Dash apologises while flying down.

Comments ( 1 )

i love this book so much the chapters are short but still great :ajsmug::heart::rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment