• Published 11th Jul 2014
  • 974 Views, 6 Comments

Four Show Spectacular - Superman365



Here you get one if the cross-overs of a lifetime, where it involves a meeting between the characters of four of television's best shows, when they hang out, and when they're about to meet their fate because of a sea monster. Yeah, one of t

  • ...
17
 6
 974

A Day With A Sea Monster, And Some Amazing New Friends

"When we last left our story, the characters from four of televisions' best shows: Regular Show, My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, Steven Universe, and the Netflix Original Series, Turbo FAST, unexpectingly meet in Beach City due to their own ways of traveling to other dimensions, accidentally or otherwise. Things get a little hairy at first, only for everyone to get to know each other, and admire each other so much, they throw a little good old fashioned cookout. Then it all falls apart when a giant serpent-like sea creature of Gem origin rises up from the ocean threatening to make lunch out of them all. Like I said, it's one of those days, alright".
------

The creature, with it's razor-sharp claws, jaws of death, menacing red glare in it's eyes, and formidable size, has the crew within it's sights, and it wasn't long before someone said a piece of obvious yet very noble info.

"We're totally screwed", said Thomas, wishing he'd taken a day off instead, "and I didn't even finish my internship".

"Ah think we got us bigger troubles than yer internship, partner", said Applejack, trying to get Thomas to turn his focus back on the strange sea monster that's about to eat them in one bite and use their bones as toothpicks.

"Everyone! Don't panic! I've been preparing for this sort of event my whole life!", shouted Skidmark, acting all paranoid as usual.

"You have?!", shouted Pearl.

"Yes! First: remain absolutely still! It can't see us if we're frozen in place!", shouted Skidmark.

"That only works in movies", said Skips.

"Ooo....right. Okay then, forget step one! Let's focus on step two: WE SATISFY IT'S FURY WITH A SACRIFICE!! I nominate Spike the Dragon as the offering!", shouted Skidmark, pointing at Spike, with a very shocked and terrified look on his face.

"WHAT?!", shouted Spike.

"You breathe fire, so you'll serve as a fine offering! Unless of course you give the creature mild heart burn", said Skidmark as he looked upon Spike for tenderness and color.

"If he's mild, I don't wanna know what spicy is! Zingo!", shouted Quips, expecting a laugh out of someone, only to get nothing.

"Dude, not the best time for that right now", said Turbo as everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Sorry, sorry about that", said Quips.

"I can't be good enough of a sacrifice! I mean, look at me! I'm small, not plump enough, I'm even covered in scales! PLEASE, don't make that thing eat me!", shouted Spike in sheer terror and quivering in fear, until Twilight got close and wrapped her right front arm/leg around Spike to re-assure him.

"Calm down, Spike. That's not going to happen. We wouldn't even think about doing something like that, RIGHT Skidmark?!", shouted Twilight, directly toward Skidmark for letting his insanity help him think of talking about Spike as he were expendable.

"Rrriigghhht! Exactly! So instead, let 's go with step three, and this is the most important one: CAPTURE IT AND EXPERIMENT ON IT!!! I'll get the knock-out gas! Oh, and a death-ray, never know when it all comes down to sheer obliteration of the creature and study what's left of it!", shouted Skidmark, with a checklist and experimentation kit ready.

"Well, since OBVIOUSLY we won't settle with a crazy plan like that, it looks like we're gonna have to fight", said Whiplash with determination.

"Against THAT?! That thing's as big as a ship!", shouted Turbo.

"Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious, like the situation isn't bad enough as it is", said Benson, then getting a "little" frustrated with the creature staying frozen in place, lurking over them, "Will someone tell me why that thing is just sitting around doing nothing?!?!"

"It's not doing nothing, it's studying us, trying to figure out if whether or not we make a decent meal for it", said Garnet.

"In that case, I don't think we have enough burgers or hot dogs, so I can head into town to get us all some take-out", said White Shadow, being hilariously dim-witted as usual.

"I meant that WE'RE the meal", said Garnet.

"Ooo, so no take-out then? Hey, does that big guy have a drooling problem or something?", asked White Shadow, as he noticed the creature showing it's teeth while producing a steady flow of saliva and emmiting a low growl.

"It doesn't have a drooling problem, it's just decided it's lunch time", said Garnet.

"Bad show", said Pops in a hint of fear.

"Agreed", said Rarity, also in fear.

"EVERYBODY TAKE COVER!!", shouted Skips as the creature made a dash for the group right before they all split up and ducked behind whatever they could use for cover. Skips used this to his advantage as he grabbed one of the chairs and smashed it against the creature's face, only for the creature to feel irritated as it smacks Skips to the side with it's right arm, and right into a rock, leaving him unconscious. Garnet steps in as she summons her gauntlets, made a leap up to the creature's head and landed a powerful right uppercut, dealing some serious damage, but then the creature returned the favor as it plucked Garnet right out of the air, held her up high as she struggled out of it's grip, and then slams her down into the ground hard enough to leave her out cold. The creature then readies itself to deliver a final blow, until Applejack and Quips made their move as they worked together to drag Garnet to safety just before the creature used the head dash move from before, and ends up getting it's head stuck in the sand for a few minutes.

"Man, this kid weighs a ton! Bet she could give bears a run for their money! Zingo!", shouted Quips, but all he gets is an angry glare from Applejack as she and Quips drag Garnet behind a sand dune for cover.

"Seriously?! Ya gotta tell a joke now?! We gots us bigger problems on deck, partner!", shouted Applejack, trying to get Quips back on track.

"Sorry! I'll stop now! For real!", shouted Quips, just before he and Applejack managed to duck behind a sand dune, keeping Garnet safe until she wakes up. While the creature is still trying to pull it's head out of the sand, that's when Rainbow Dash swoops in and starts dishing out a bunch of kicking blows to the creature's back.

"Ha! How do ya like me now?! You ain't so tough!", shouted Rainbow, being incredibly over-confident, as usual.

"Rainbow, get out of there! You don't know just how dangerous this monster really is!", shouted Pearl.

"Chill out, would ya? I totally got this chump!", shouted Rainbow, until the creature finally managed to pull it's head free and turn around to look it's flying attacker right in the eye with a whole lotta anger, and Rainbow responds with a nervous smile. Then the creature seats Rainbow, sending her out to sea and into the sea.

"Rainbow!", shouted Twilight as she took flight and went out to rescue Rainbow before she eventually drowns.

"Great, Rainbow, Skips, and Garnet are down for the count, we're definitely screwed now", said Thomas in slight grief.

"Not yet we aren't! Time to show those chumps how to get thing done the right way!", shouted Whiplash.

"Oh! Tease him with the funky chicken dance!", shouted Pinkie Pie.

"And how, pray tell, do you believe such a silly dance can save us from that HORRIFYING creature?!", demanded Rarity.

"It'll be way too busy laughing it's head off, it won't notice us running away, then we all wear fake mustaches and spend our lives in the hills raising cows! Mooooo!!", shouted Pinkie.

"You had me at the mustache bit, but we're gonna need some firepower to take this thing down", said Turbo.

"I thought you'd never ask!", shouted Skidmark as he dashed toward Whiplash, with a very excited and psychotic look on his face.

"You remember that time in Africa where you used your shell's jet turbine like a blaster to shoot those diamonds at those vicious meerkats?!", shouted Skidmark.

"You found diamonds?!", shouted Rarity.

"You shot at meerkats?!", shouted Fluttershy.

"Save that for later you two!", shouted Whiplash, then turning his attention back to Skidmark, "Anyway, what does that have to do with THIS situation?"

"Welllll, it's this!", shouted Skidmark as he hit a secret switch on the turbine, and in a matter of seconds, part of the turbine transformed to allow Whiplash to use the turbine as a powerful gattlin' laser.

"Whoa! Since when did you have time to do this?", asked Whiplash.

"Wouldn't YOU like to know?", asked Skidmark.

"Yeah, I WOULD!", shouted Whiplash, right before he pointed the laser right at Skidmark's face, being grateful for an upgrade like that, but also dislikes the fact that Skidmark tampered with his shell without his permission.

"I'd suggest you point that not at me, but at the menacing sea monster that has you in it's sights", said Skidmark as Whiplash turned around for a moment to see the creature was definitely locked on target, and made a head dash again, right before Skidmark and Whiplash zoomed out of the way. The creature seems to be getting angrier the longer it takes for it to enjoy it's meal, and that's when Whiplash tests out his surprise upgrade by unleashing a flurry of lasers at the creature, leaving it's skin covered in laser marks, but not enough on it's own to take that thing out. Then Skidmark makes a break for Smoove Move, even more excited than he already was.

"Hey Smoove! Wanna check out what I did to YOUR shell?!", shouted Skidmark.

"Lay it on me, baby", said Smoove, and then Skidmark hits a secret switch on the side of Smoove's shell, and when his speakers pop out, parts of them transform as well to amplify the speakers so they act as powerful dual sonic cannons, "Beautiful, that's some serious accessorizing right there".

"Exactly, now go with Whiplash and unleash your sonic fury!", shouted Skidmark, before Smoove zoomed off to help Whiplash, who still had the creature occupied thanks to his laser-shooting shell, and then Smoove hurls a pebble at the creature to get it to turn around and notice him.

"Hey player-hater! Check out Smoove Move as he dishes out some heavy beats!", shouted Smoove right before he begins blasting a load of powerful sound waves at the creature, resulting in the creature yelling out in anguish as it grasps both sides of it's head, guess loud music really is bad for people. As the creature furiously swats at the barrage of lasers and sound waves dished out by Whiplash and Smoove Move, Pearl quickly thinks up a brilliant plan.

"Everyone! We need to work together to restrain the creature long enough to deliver a final blow! Applejack and Amethyst! Take care of the arms!", shouted Pearl.

"Now THAT there is a plan! Let's do it y'all!", shouted Applejack as she pulled out a bundle of rope from her travel bags and used it to lasso the creature's right arm, " Ah knew this would come in handy!"

"Hey! Don't HOG all the fun for yourself!", shouted Amethyst as she summoned her whip and lassos the creature's left arm.

"Was that a farm joke?!", demanded Applejack.

"Just thought I'd lighten up the moooood!", shouted Amethyst.

"This ain't the time for jokes!", yelled Applejack.

"It's always time for a good joke!", shouted Amethyst.

"Finally! Someone who gets the idea!", shouted Quips, and that's when everyone remembered that those two are struggling greatly.

"Hey! You knuckle-heads enjoying the show?!", shouted Amethyst.

"Y'all get over here and pitch in! We ain't that strong, ya know!", shouted Applejack as she and Amethyst are having a hard time with the creature fighting against their efforts. That's when everyone else stepped in: Mordecai and Rigby, Steven, Rarity, Burn, Turbo, Skidmark, Connie, Benson, and Thomas help out Amethyst with her whip, while Pops, Lion, the Crusaders, White Shadow, Quips, Cart, Fluttershy, Spike, Chet, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost help Applejack with her end of the lasso. Everyone's combined efforts are proving effective as the creature now has very little mobility of it's arms, but can still access the use of it's serpent-like head, and was about to perform a head dash once more, until Skips and Garnet, both of which regained consciousness shortly before Pearl announced her plan, made quick work by jumping up to the creature and using their combined strength to ensure the neck would be left immobile. With the creature restrained, all that was left was the final step.

"Great work, everyone! Keep it still for just a bit longer, while I finish the job!", shouted Pearl as she summons her spear, and aims for the creature's upper torso. Pearl was just about to make her move, until a magic blast hits the back of the creature's head, and it's revealed to be Twilight flying in, with Rainbow flying very high above all the way to the clouds.

"INCOMING!!!", yelled Rainbow as she plummets from the sky to perform a powerful air attack, and collides with the creature's head and slams it into the ground so hard, it produces a sonic rainboom. By the time the sand settled, everyone stood in absolute amazement to see Rainbow, standing proudly on top of the lifeless creature's head.

"THAT WAS TOTALLY EPIC!!", yelled Rainbow, as Twilight landed beside the creature's body.

"And not to mention it worked out exactly the way I planned it", said Twilight, proud of her genius planning, as usual, but Pearl didn't really feel the same way.

"WHAT WERE YOU TWO THINKING?!", demanded Pearl.

"I formulated a plan to have Rainbow perform an extreme air attack in order to bring the creature down", said Twilight with confidence.

"And was a totally awesome plan!", shouted Rainbow, followed by a brief victory dance.

"That was all wrong! You completely ruined everything!", shouted Pearl.

"Well, that wasn't what we had in mind, but I really don't see what's the harm. That thing's dead, it can't rip us apart, way I see it, we're fine.", said Turbo, trying to help things settle down.

"The HARM, is that we were supposed to IMPALE the creature, not the slam it's head into the ground!", shouted Pearl.

"I don't see why's that a big problem, bro", said Muscle Man, then all of a sudden the creature's body starts to glow brightly, including the lower half of it that's in the water.

"Oh no, bro", said Muscle Man, as the creature's body begins to morph into something else, and a minute later, it's morphed into at least four dozen box sized versions of itself that can move on land as well.

"I hate it when no one listens. Alright, everyone spread out and find the head clone! That's the original one with the gem in it! Take that one out, and the other clones go down too!", shouted Pearl.

"Forget that noise, dude! Let's just beat'em all up!", shouted Rigby.

"Yeah dude, I'm in for giving these things a piece of our mind for wrecking our rad cookout!", shouted Mordecai.

"Wait!! That's not a plan!", shouted Pearl.

"Exactly! THAT, my friend, is the awesome power of IMPROVISATION!! Attack!!", yelled Skidmark as the group, in various ways, charge right in and start pummeling away at the little pests.

"Well, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!", shouted Pearl as she charges in with her spear, gracefully kicking and stabbing and slicing up various little clones leaping at her like the samurai ballerina she is. Meanwhile, Whiplash blasts at a few clones with his laser shell with ease.

"Hey Dash! That's three more for me! Try to keep up, kid!", shouted Whiplash.

"Yeah? Well, you oughta know I'm not a real egghead with numbers and all that stuff!", shouted Rainbow as she buck-kicks a pair of clones and then performs a dash attack on another one, sending it flying right into four more.

"Fine! I'll make it less complicated for you, kid! Whoever takes the last clone out, wins it all!", shouted Whiplash as he speeds his way through seven more clones and blasting them all into oblivion.

"Now that, I can do, gramps!", shouted Rainbow as she flies up, then straight back down to slam one clone while producing a powerful shockwave that blows away five more nearby. As for the others: Mordecai and Rigby are punching, kicking, and swinging a rake and shovel at a whole bunch of baddies, Turbo is using his super speed to trip up several clones while Burn uses her flamethrower shell to finish them off and fry up some fish food, Fluttershy, Rarity and Chet trick a few clones into chasing them, and then Lion, with Connie and Spike riding him, leaps in and delivers a mighty sonic roar, turning those clones to dust, Cart and White Shadow pair up and start ramming clones left and right, Thomas and Benson just start punching at some clones, Twilight uses her magic blasts to vaporize some more, Skips deals out some powerful punches to some clones as well, Smoove Move dishes some devastating sound waves at bunches of clones with his dual sonic speakers, and getting all funky with it, Muscle Man and High Five Ghost team up with Garnet to lay a serious smack down on a bunch of clones that's ganged up on them, pretty bad odds, for the clones at least, Pops unleashes the wrestler in him once again as he surprisingly body slams, throws, and knocks around various clones, Applejack uses her lasso to hog-tie a few clones while Amethyst does the same with her whip and they both work to swing and knock their hauls into each other, Steven, the Crusaders, and Quips work to get a few clones to chase them as well, leaving it all for Skidmark as he uses his propeller shell to literally blow away those clones into a few jagged rocks, destroying them instantly, followed by some stuff Skidmark shouts out about sending them back to the depths of darkness from once they came, while Quips uses that as an excuse to make up another joke. After an intense rumble, the sand had settled, revealing only one clone remained, which happened to be the original since it took so long to take care of that mess, with Whiplash and Rainbow setting their sights on it.

"Last one, kid! Think you can handle losing like a chump?", asked Whiplash.

"The only chump here is YOU, gramps! Victory belongs to yours truly!", shouted Rainbow as she and Whiplash readied themselves to finish it, one eagerly wanting to take the final creature out before the other, but that was taken from them as Garnet comes up from behind the final creature, picks it up, slams it into the ground, and takes it out with a solid right hook.

"Garnet wins", said Garnet as she stands tall with a smirk on her face, along with the gem in hand, as she bubbles it, and sends it back to the Temple.

"Sometimes, I just plain hate kids", said Whiplash with a frustrated look on his face while Rainbow ends up with a surprised look on her face.

"Best two out of three next time?", asked Rainbow.

"Definitely", said Whiplash, right before he and everyone else realize the ginormous mess strewn all over their little part of the beach they were having their cookout at, "So, what do we do about all this?"

"Not to worry, I've got a couple of my best guys on it" said Benson.

"I doubt it", said Whiplash.

"No, seriously, and it just so happens their names are Mordecai and Rigby", said Benson, then turning his gaze at the duo.

"Wait, there's another couple of guys named Mordecai and Rigby? We gotta meet them!", shouted White Shadow.

"No, I'm talking about these two!", shouted Benson.

"Aw what?! We can't clean all this up! It's crazy!", shouted Mordecai.

"CLEAN THIS MESS UP RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE FIRED!!", yelled Benson.

"You can't fire us! We're not even at The Park!", shouted Rigby.

"That's right, dude! You got no authority over us here!", shouted Mordecai.

"Exactly! Just like how the government has no authority over alien overlords!", shouted Skidmark.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!!!", shouted Mordecai and Rigby in unison.

"*sighs* Why do I even bother?", asked Benson.

"I'll get the garbage cans", said Thomas, and with that, the whole group gets to work. Took longer than expected, but they pulled it off: they managed to clean up that whole mess, minus the scorch marks left in the sand by Whiplash's laser. An hour later, the whole group conveyed in front of the Temple, for some final goodbyes, sort of.

"I look forward to our next encounter, beings from another world, where I'll most likely run some incredibly painful and very long experiments on you all!", shouted Skidmark.

"Um, thanks Skidmark, you're too kind", said Pearl, not the least bit disturbed.

"Really wish you guys could stick around a little longer. There's so much we didn't get to do together", said Steven.

"Yeah, like the new entry in the Dog-Copter franchise. I really love those movies", said Connie.

"They even got something called the Dog-Nut! It's this hot dog with some donuts mashed together!", shouted Amethyst.

"Yeah, but I think we're good. Besides, we got a bunch of other stuff to deal with back home", said Mordecai.

"Yeah, like working in a lame park", said Rigby.

"And since I'm a princess, I have many great responsibilities in Equstria", said Twilight.

"As for me and the crew here, being famous worldwide really eats up a lot of our time", said Turbo.

"But now, we're all able to visit each other whenever we want. This isn't goodbye, it's just goodbye till next time", said Twilight, and so everyone said some more farewells.

"Stay safe, and wash your hands after touching everything around you", said Chet.

"Keep on truckin", said Cart.

"This coming from a teeny little baby cart like you?! Burn!", shouted Burn.

"Not cool", said Cart, and with that, the Park Strikers used the medallion to teleport out of there, the Mane 6 and Cutie Mark Crusaders got together as Twilight fired up her spell and went through the portal, while the FAST crew said a few more goodbyes to the Crystal Gems, fired up those experimental thrusters, sped off and vanished into thin air.

"So what's for lunch?", asked Amethyst, as Pearl groans in response. Then, the FAST crew finally returns to Turbo-Town, as if nothing ever happened.

"*sighs* It's good to be home. Traveling to another world is cool and all, but I don't think I'd ever trade that for the world we live in", said Turbo.

"You said it. Hey! We should check out the stand to see if Tito can make us some yummy Tomacos, with extra hot sauce!", shouted White Shadow.

"I vote we DON'T go with adding any more gut-burning sauce to the Tomacos than there already is", said Chet, after what happened last time he ate a Tomaco, which resulted in setting his tongue on fire.

"Race ya!", shouted Burn, and in an instant, most of the crew sped off to Dos Bros, leaving Whiplash and Chet behind.

"I don't know why I even bother", said Chet as he activates his shellicopter and follows the others. Whiplash was just about to join them, until he heard something behind him.

"Travel to other worlds, huh? Interesting", said a mysterious voice from behind the seating booths, and coming out of the shadows to make an appearance was none other than Whiplash's old snail mentor turned heartless con-artist.

"Breakneck", said Whiplash with as much bitterness as possible.

"*chuckles* It's been too long, garden snail", said Breakneck, with an evil grin on his face.

"Not long enough! After you busted out of snail-jail months ago without a trace whatsoever, I was hoping you'd STAY gone", said Whiplash.

"Nothing would've made me happier than to stay as far away from this dump of a town as possible, unt I decided to see how things are going here, then I come by your precious little race track to see you, Turbo and your petty crew pop out of nowhere, talking about being able to go to other worlds. Something like that opens up an endless variety of possibilities for a snail of my many talents", said Breakneck.

"'Tricks' is more like it, and if I were you, I wouldn't count on something like that happening any time soon", said Whiplash.

"Don't be so dull, garden snail! Anything's possible for a snail like me, and with a little help from the right tools", said Breakneck, followed by the sound of an engine all reved up, and to Whiplash's surprise was, in full view, a super shell, similar to the ones used by the FAST crew knockoffs a while back, made especially for Breakneck, with similar design to that of Turbo's shell, with a black and silver paint job.

"Where did you get that?!", demanded Whiplash.

"Believe it or not, I have friends in high places", said Breakneck.

"I really shouldn't be so surprised you'd get yourself something like that", said Whiplash, with even more bitterness than before.

"Well then I guess you're getting slow. See you around! Hahaha!", shouted Breakneck as he sped off into the distance, leaving Whiplash alone, more angry than ever.

"DA DA DA!!!!", shouted Skidmark, followed by a smack on the head by Whiplash.

Author's Note:

I just want to tell you all that I'm very sorry for taking so long with the conclusion to this amazing four-way crossover. But if you want more after that little surprise ending, then get ready for more! Soon, I'll be coming up with three pre-sequel stories with the Mane 6 on three separate adventures with the FAST Crew, the Park Strikers, and the Crystal Gems, all leading up to an exciting official sequel story bringing all these characters back together again! Expect the first pre-sequel story soon, and be ready to embrace the awesomeness, or as Pops would say, Good Show, Jolly Good Show:)

Comments ( 1 )

that was awesome!!!

Login or register to comment