• Published 16th May 2014
  • 565 Views, 3 Comments

A 'Normal' Day in Equestria - mehperson



The norm of Equestria. It all started when Sweetie Belle was sweeping the floor of Rarity's Boutique

  • ...
 3
 565

Well..

Let us do this......

Sweetie Belle was sweeping the dusty floor of Rarity's Boutique. Rarity was too lazy to clean it. She always said that that was not child labour and that is called I am helping you with thou future. At one point, she swept so hard that there was so much friction that it sparked a fire.

"It is just a little old fire even though it is burning up the entire shop," she concluded, wisely. Suddenly, a full-grown stallion burst into the room shout that fire activates the zombie apocalypse machine which was directly below the boutique. It made perfect sense. All of a sudden, a zombie appeared and some others. They stood there, perfectly still when...

"This is the thriller! Thriller baby!"It was Zombie Michael Jackson. They continued dancing into town and soon almost everypony was dancing. Scootaloo was talking to Carrot Bottom, his best fried friend apart from Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, when the zombies arrived. Carrot Bottom screamed before telling Scootaloo these words,

"I am both your father and your mother. I come home to cook your shit!" Then, she ran as fast as a cheetah. There was one last thing she forgot to say and that is her real name was Cheetos. Cheetos are so yummy. Twilight was dancing in the streets and Rarity saw her. Rarity shouted that the princess is now a zombie. Twilight corrected that she plainly loved dancing before singing,"This is the thriller!"

Everypony knew that something was wrong with that princess. She was brought to a mental alsyum with Princess Celestia. Celestia actually harlem shaked across Fillydelphia. Celestia's new name was HarleyShaku. Twilight, now Thrillia, was dancing all around with Celestia harlem shaked. Suddenly, somepony got poisoned! Everypony hated him so nopony cared. Discord shift shaped into a worm and tried to kill the zombies. He nearly won. He lost because he loved the song and in his stone, he was dancing. Rainbow Dash was drunk and screamed everywhere. She became a cloud. She rained because if she was still a pony then, she would have pissed. Not it rained, SHE RAINED. Applejack shouted that she was actually a banana.

"You know, I am hungry. I want a banana!" Apple Bloom declared before picking up Applejack and eating her. She tasted good.

ADVERTISEMENT!

"You know, I am hungry. I want a banana!" Apple Bloom declared before picking up Applejack and eating her. She tasted good.

Nana's Bananas. They taste good.

Luna was doing some hot topic talk with Cadence when she spotted Princess Celestia. Luna shouted,"CELERY!!" Cadence was confused and then realised that Celestia was now a piece of..... celery.

Cadence shouted,"I JUST WANT ICE-CREAM!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME!?"

Fluttershy and Pinkie suddenly appeared. Fluttershy blasted an epic guitar solo. After that, Pinkie played the piano. They became a band. Celestia the Celery was delicious. A chef took her and then chopped her with the rest. He did not know that that celery was Celestia...... or did he? Anyway, she tasted great with the soup. That is all that really mattered. Twilight became the new Michael Jackson Number One Fan with a blow of FATALITY.

Cadence spotted a cake with the sign: A LIE, on it. She decided to marry it.

MARRIAGE TIME

"Blah blah blah. Do thou take this cake as thou wife?"

Cadence shouted that she will take the cake as her wife. I do not have a problem with homos.

Cadence then ate the cake right after the wedding. She hated cake. She made a cactus and sand fall in love. Celestia was reborn. She became a... cupcake. It was so strong. Pinkie ate it. She spit out exclaiming that it tasted horrible.

ANYWAY

"John, we should tell him. We are ponies. by the way, audience." declared... Jane? Yes. That will do.

Author became furious and shouted that she was stealing her line but she let them continue because she was merciful.

"Why can not we just kill him?" John protested.

"HE IS MY BROTHER,YOU MANIAC!" Jane shouted.

ANYWAY

Twilight digi fusioned with spike and became Twizilla, the ultimate Michael Jackson fan. "This is the thriller."

DIGI FUSION

Celestia was flying until Author threw a rocket launcher.

ADVERTISEMENT

"This rocket launcher, when you press this button, will leave red everywhere. It was concentrated to do so." Author explained. She shot it at Celestia the Cupcake. It was so red. It was so concentrated. It was ketchup.

Rarity kissed Luna until her mouth stayed in kissing position. Luna shouted,"Let the Fart Go!" She farted. Almost everypony died. That is until Author revived them with her super pencil.

BACK TO CADENCE

Cadence was dancing with something. She got a knife and started killing ponies. She became a maniac. An EVIL maniac. She became normal suddenly. Discord was strolling around when Rainbow Dash turned back into a pony and removed the 'rd' from his name.It was to swag. Discord became a disco at the beach because he was on the beach. If you do not get it.... Class, here is a lesson.

Discord. If you remove the r and d, you get... DISCORD !!

"That is why I do NOT want to got o Equestria when it is on a break. Hahaha! Anyway, do follow and like this story. If you dislike it, I will assume you were trying to master the art of reading upside down. Follow me because the follow button is lonely. Hahaha! Nah, but if you do not like it, tell me why. I will entertain it. Until next time, see you all later!"

Author received a standing ovation from the audience as she left. The crowd cheered wildly because Author was so funny. AND THAT IS HOW EQUESTRIA WAS MADE!!

Comments ( 3 )

... Writing like this is nigh impossible. I tried once, and it ended with them all knocked out by robots, doors and panels. Yours worked better.

Hmm... Nah, nothing's wrong. It all makes sense.

*continue eating plasma with single-cell organism soup

Login or register to comment