• Published 1st Jun 2014
  • 672 Views, 10 Comments

Say Something - BumbleFlow



The mane 6 decide to have a sleep over, but Pinkie isn't awakening...

  • ...
0
 10
 672

Trying to help

Twilight and the rest of the five look through the library, looking for ways to cure Pinkie of a coma, maybe ways or rituals or spells on how to do so. They hurry, since Pinkie was most likely running out of time.

After about an hour of searching, spike finds a book of awakening, "Twilight! I think I found something that might help!" Twilight immediately rushes over to him, and levitates the book, she flips through it and finds a spell, not specifically for coma's but it may help. She reads through the interactions on how to perform this spell, it requires two unicorns of strong power, since Twilight is an Alicorn, just in case she will have Rarity help her with the spell in case her power is not enough to make it work correctly.

"Rarity. I need you to help me with a spell. It's an awakening spell, and I think it may just work." Twilight says to Rarity, she trots over and reads the spell. She memorizes it and looks to Twilight.

"Alright darling, I will help you in this spell, to help revive Pinkie Pie!" She stomped one hoof in excitement, hoping the spell will work. And nods.

Twilight prepares for the spell, and both Rarity and Twilight, Unicorn and Alicorn, put all their focus into Pinkie for this spell to work.
They light their horns both and Twilight begins the spell, along with Rarity.

Being difficult for Rarity, Twilight does perform the majority of the spell, to ease her stress. "Don't worry Rarity, we're almost done!" she says to Rarity, and she just continues to focus on Pinkie.

Finally, a beam of magic is sent to Pinkie, a beam of awakening. It hits Pinkie's sleeping body, but has no effect. Gummy looks up at Pinkie with sorrow, but hope that Pinkie will awaken.

Twilight hangs her head in shame, "Ugh... I," she takes a breath, "Can't... Believe the spell didn't work.."

Rarity looks down as well, she breathes heavily due to never having to use that much magic at once, especially all focused into one certain pony, and it failed. The two magical ponies' hopes were lowered that Pinkie will ever wake up.

"Well.. Ya did your best girls. But w'need to keep lookin' for things to help Pinkie wake on up." Apple Jack said to the group.

"Yeah." Fluttershy said, continuing to look through Twilight's books.

"How about we wake this lazy pony with brute force?!" Rainbow Dash said to the group, and grabs Pinkie. She starts to shake her, but Gummy just ends up falling out of his grasp of Pinkie. Rainbow Dash puts Pinkie back down, and the rest of the group just look at her like they've seen a mad pony.

Wide-eyed and bushy tailed, Fluttershy has a suggestion, "Maybe, we can reverse her coma, and put her into a sleep, then wake her up?"

Twilight looked shocked, "Oh why didn't I think of that??" she looks over to Fluttershy, "Could you sing a lullaby to Pinkie like you do for your animal friends?"

Fluttershy nods and flies over by Pinkie, and lays down next to her and Gummy. Gummy looks at up Fluttershy with his big lizard eyes, Fluttershy smiles and starts to sing her lullaby.

"Hush now quiet now it's time to lay your sleepy head,
hush now quiet now it's time to go to bed.." she sings over and over, very soothingly, the other four nearly fall asleep themselves. but Pinkie remains in her state of coma, they could all tell, she just didn't seem like herself.

They couldn't find anything that would work, but they needed something, anything, that would awaken Pinkie Pie.

Comments ( 4 )

Just a tip, you see that ">>" in the upper righthoof corner? Click that,and you can respond to ponies, Miss Flow

Also, I seemed to have found another book of yours, it was in the Ponyville Library, in the back of a bookshelf. Here ya are.

~Lucky

Really good story.Can't wait for more.

4759653
Yeah I figured the little arrows were in the top rightpaw corner a while ago. (Why do I say paw? Original persona is a wolf.) *nervously laughs* Did I say paw? I meant hoof..

And thank you. I guess I should probably work on the story. Hehe. I like how it ends.
*grins* You'll see~

~Flow

Login or register to comment