• Published 3rd Jun 2014
  • 734 Views, 2 Comments

Lone Wolf III - Bronyraptor26



It was early in the morning I had to stay in my room because Princess Celestia was under the impression that I was in an orphange far away..

  • ...
1
 2
 734

Chapter 6 Cres

"Really you don't have to do this." I said as Rarity dragged me by backpack. I had enough clothes I just washed them a lot so I didn't need to many but I felt like that wasn't going to get me out of this.

"Oh but I must. No pony should just have a couple of clothes and besides you need a new pair of sunglasses." She said seeing how mine were broken. "And besides you need to look good for Princess Spectra arrives, don't think I didn't notice how you two act around each other." I could feel my face getting red she sounded like Princess Cadence.

"Come on shopping can be fun." Sweetie Belle said

"Ugh fine." I said and Rarity allowed me to walk we visited a couple of stores and bought a dew pairs of jeans, a jacket, come new t-shirts, and a new pair of sunglasses that looked like my old ones.

"Oh I almost forgot to say this if you turn out like the last werewolf we had the displeasure of meeting and hurt my liitle sister. I'll skin you and turn you into a dress." Rarity said I gulped

"Um where is Twilight's place?" I asked but Sweetie Belle grabbed my arm

"I'll show you let's go." She dragged me to the large purple castle that I couldn't help but feel stupid for missing it on the way to the store. I walked in and was greeted by a guard who took me to a room across the hall from Howler and Spike's room. I sat my bag down along with my new stuff and began unpacking. The door opened I looked behind me to see Princess Luna and Howler standing there.

"So your the new werewolf." She said with great displeasure in her voice. I was beginning to wonder if everypony thought I was out to get them.

"Yes I am. My name is Cres." I said and she turned and walked away.

"Don't mind her we just well had a problem with the last werewolf we met." Spike said as he ran to catch up to them. I laid on the bed it wasn't as comfortable as my hammock but it would do for now at least. I stretched out my wings as I looked at the ceiling. I was wondering why this last werewolf was so bad that it changed their opinions of an entire race. I jumped off the bed and headed out. I was stopped by a guard.

"Sorry I was told you couldn't leave your room." He said I sighed this whole live with Twilight thing was going to drive me crazy.

"Hey what was that?" I asked I looked around but it didn't work and there wasn't a window in my room. I looked closely at the guard he was an earth pony which tipped the odds in my favor. I began to fly ever so slightly up and took off past him.

"HEY!" He yelled as he tried to run after me but I was to fast. I blazed through the hallways to the front door but Twilight shut the door.

"Where do you think your going?" She asked with a frown on her face I landed as two guards came to her side.

"What is everypony's problem!?" I yelled and both guards stood in front of Twilight.

"I'm sorry but the last werewolf we had running around after Howler came around tried to kill us we're not taking any chances." She said calmly my eye twitched

"Racist." I said she looked offended by that I took to the skies again but she caught me in a levitation spell.

"Before we came here Princess Cadence told us you knew a werewolf by the name of Blood Moon is this true?" She asked

-Flash back-

"Cres ease up it's only camping."

"But Blood Moon I haven't been outside the Empire before."

"Your lucky that old griffin aloud me to do this with you and if you get hurt he won't let us do it again."

"You promise if I slow down we'll go camping again?"

"I promise"

-Flash back end-

"He died a few years ago." I said and she let the spell go

"How is that possible?!" She yelled at me but I took off out the door. I found myself flying fast I stopped in mid-air I was a good two hundred feet off the ground. I took a deep breathe and calmed myself down. I flew back down and found myself walking the streets alone.

"Cres. That is your name correct?" I turned around to see Princess Luna standing there. "Are you sure Bloos Moon died a few years ago?"

"Of course I'm sure. We were on a camping trip I was eight at the time it was my first time out of the Empire. There was a rock slide and it killed him." I said I felt tears run down my face.

"I see I would hate to force you to answer any other questions right now but I will later." She said she flew off. I continued walking till I found myself back at the castle. I walked in only to get tackled by Spectra.

"Hey." She said I looked up at her, she had an evil grin on her face. "I've been looking for you. You know you shouldn't let the whole Blood Moon thing get under your skin to much." Ever since we met she had always been looking out for my well being.

"Well could you at least get off me." I said and she did.

"You know we have school tomorrow right? Also we're sharing a room and before you asked Princess Cadence arranged that." She said happily. Of course she did.

As Spectra said the day before we had to get up early for school, which I might add was a pain in the flank. Who ever thought of such a thing must've been a criminal master mind. I mean waking up early who does that?

"Cres come on we're going to be late." Spectra said and we flew to school while everypony else walked. We got there as what seemed to be two stuck up rich ponies did. We landed and Spectra started messing with her mane.

"No way a princess is going to school with us!?" One of them yelled as she and the other ran over. They swept her away before she could even react I was honestly impressed.

"So you're the new wolf?" A pony said from behind me I turned around her mane and coat were both silver. "My name is Silver. I'll show you around." she gestured for me to follow.

"My name is Cres." I said.

"Alright where here's the class room." She said she went and sat down next to another werewolf girl and Howler. I found my seat in the middle.

"You sure that's the kid?" I heard Silver ask

"Yeah he's the one has the Princess Worried we might have another psychopathic Blood Moon on our hands.: Howler said I squeezed my fist hard.

"He can hear you moron." Silver said looking at me.

"So what if he does anything then Princess Celestia would just take care of him." the other werewolf girl said "And besides there's three of us,"

"So what?" Silver said

"I think that maybe we should be more careful he might try to kill us like Blood Moon." Howler said and with that I got up and walked out. I took to the skies and headed to the forest. I landed by the edge before I could take a step into the forest something grab my arm.

"Cres. Where do you think your going?" It was Spectra she held my right wing in her hand.

"I just need to go see something." I replied as I took a step into the forest.

"Then I'm coming to so where are we going?" She asked I snickered a little.

"To go see where I buried Blood Moon." I replied we started walking into the forest. It took a little while before we found it, the grave had been uncovered. Spectra stayed behind as I walked over to it, it was empty. I heard growling coming from a bush to my right I turned my attention to a timber wolf emerging I slowly back up to Spectra and we flew out of the forest.

Comments ( 2 )

now we wait for the next chaper

Login or register to comment