• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 828 Views, 12 Comments

Warframe: Forever in Pain - eles74



She was tormented by Alad. She bottled it up, but when she gets a visit from the dark one, she escapes, only to find a lost creature

  • ...
3
 12
 828
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 7 )

Ah, great. I was hoping you would mention how Luna actually got to the solar system this chapter. I know some of the Warframe lore, not a lot, but enough and it seems you are doing a pretty good job. I love how everything is so alien but at the same time it really isn't that far of a stretch from some current cultures. You could do with a bit more world building though it is sort of hard to grasp where they are. It might be different if you have played the game but it should still be addressed.

4270836
I will address a few things like the symbol of Valkyr's hand and who the Stalker is (based on the Codex entry). In ch.3 I've been implying that before Valkyr's capture, she and Stalker were like teacher and student, however, as the story says, Valkyr knows little of his past.

Pretty much, next chapter is back story for the Stalker.:raritywink:

Yay another Warframe crossover. And my favorite Frame is Mag.

wow, I can honestly say I never thought that anything good could come from the stalker. the amount of times hes trolled me and my friends on warframe is just plain stupid. 7 times! consecutively!
anyway, good story, to be honest I just wish that you would expand on the characters a bit more.

good luck!

4303459
WHAT KIND OF DEATHMARKS HAVE YOU BEEN GETTING :rainbowlaugh:

also, yeah, character development is not my strongest point, but ill try to work on that

4307597
I had 4 death marks at the time: vay hek, raptor, ambulas and tyl regnor.
after a while when he came after us it wouldn't even say a name! and he even said we had a death mark for killing the stalker once!

it was trolling to its max

Login or register to comment