• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 8,090 Views, 226 Comments

Equestria's Crippled Daredevil - Pixel Berry



A crippled human pops in Equestria looking for a challenge. Let's see how this turns out.

  • ...
41
 226
 8,090

Chapter 5: Sleeping Arrangements

"Hmm..." I was thinking logically again.

"What is it Ally?" Twilight asked.

"I wanna ask, why are you being so nice to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, I'm a whole different creature, yet, your allowing me to stay with you... Why?"

"Well, actually, somepony was in the same situation as you. But once we knew not to judge somepony by the book, so we became more open to everypony."

"Oh..."

We were eating dinner, which was spaghetti and wheatballs with a side of hay fries. At first I was a little precautious, but once I tried the wheatballs and hay fries, I was set. I didn't know why, but it tasted so much better than the actual meatballs. I just shrugged it off, thinking that my taste buds were a little out of it tonight. But I ate like I never ate in my life. That gave Twilight and Spike a confused glare at me. I just smiled in return.

When we finished, I volunteered to wash the dishes. At first Twilight didn't want me to do them, thinking that she would be a bad hostess, but I was a hard-head. So, arguments made, I was doing the dishes, while listening to my tunes. At first I thought I heard some screaming from upstairs, but ignored. As I was washing a cup, I thought I saw a tuff of fur on my arm, but just thought it was my shirt.

After I finished the last plate, I started feeling tired. With Twilight's spell, I went up the stairs to the bedroom. I was getting ready to take a shower, but Spike told me that Twilight was already in the shower. 'Wait... If Twilight was taking a shower while I was washing the dishes then that means... uh oh.'

I saw that when Twilight walked out, she was more red then purple now. I gave a innocent smile, while also hearing a Squee somewhere. Twilight just gave me a mean glare in return.

After Spike and I took our shower, Twilight gave me one of her large robes that Rarity made her but never wore, saying that it made her feel like royalty, and I didn't blame her. When I put it on, it made me feel like one of those Medieval kings in those fantasy movies. It makes me feel... important, a little.

"I know that thy'd like to bask into your all mighty power your majesty, but thy need thy beauty sleep." Twilight said in a Medieval tone. I made the choice to play along,

"Thy is right on that point miss Twilight. But thy should get rest as well. Thy need to honor thy kingdom!" I said in a more kingly tone.

"Let's just get some sleep." Twilight said rolling her eyes.

"*Yawn* Y-yeah, let's." I agreed stretching, while also cracking my knuckles.

I then wheeled my way to the guest bed, and somehow plopped onto the mattress. Falling asleep instantly.

Before I blacked out though, I heard Twilight say 'Silly Ally.'

~

Running... I was running.

I didn't know why though. But I felt that something was chasing me, and I had to get away. I turned around to see a pair of red gleaming eyes staring at me. Giving me a chill up my spine. I didn't know why, but at that moment, my legs gave out and became paralyzed. I couldn't move. I tried to think of something to do, but it was too late.

I saw as the creature with red eyes, giving me an evil grin. Then the thing pounced at me.

"Wah!" I jumped to a sitting position. I was breathing heavily, remembering the nightmare. It was a short one, but it was terrifying.

I looked out the window, seeing the moon was still up. I looked at the time, it was three in the morning. I was sweating like crazy. I wiped my forehead, feeling the sleeve over my head. I sighed in defeat and turned the other direction. I knew that if I have a nightmare on one side, I'll switch to the other side.

My eyes got heavy, and returned back into dreamland.

~The Next Day~
~POV 3rd Person~

Twilight was the first of the household to wake up, at exactly six I the morning. She watched as she saw her new human friend and Spike sleeping soundly. She went to the bathroom, getting herself ready for today. She was planning on giving Ally a tour on Ponyville. She grabbed a brush with her levitation, brushing her messy mane and tail.

She was just about to place the toothpaste on her toothbrush, making sure that she didn't put too much or too less. She slowly squeezed the toothpaste out of the tube until...

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Twilight squeezed the tube to hard and the toothpaste spilled into the sink.

Author's Note:

Note: Sorry if the chapter is short. I did this at eleven at night. I'm super tired.