• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 8,087 Views, 226 Comments

Equestria's Crippled Daredevil - Pixel Berry



A crippled human pops in Equestria looking for a challenge. Let's see how this turns out.

  • ...
41
 226
 8,087

Chapter 6: "Why me!?"

Do you know or is one of those people who are awake, but just stays in bed, eyes closed. Well, that's me.

I was wide awake, just too lazy to get up and do the normal morning routine. I heard Twilight's hoofsteps going past me and heard the bathroom door close. I finally opened my eyes and saw the ceiling before me. I was still sweating a little after last night, so I wiped my forehead with the sleeve of the robe, but what threw me off was that I saw the end of the sleeve before me. 'But why do I feel something soft...' I went to look at my hand, to see nothing but a hoof.

"...AHHHHHHHH!!!!" I fell off the bed at my outburst. As I was getting up, (Sitting up) I saw that my feet were still there. I looked all over myself for anything else. I saw that everything else was still the same, except my hand that were now tan-colored hooves. 'If I wasn't freaking out right now, I would've think this was cool.'

I saw that both Twilight and Spike were looking at me, obviously shocked about the human with the hooves as hands before them.

"H-how did this even h-happed?" I asked, still nervous.

Twilight stood silent.

I know I couldn't make this slide, so I tried to get back on the bed. Sadly' it was super hard without hands. At me failing to get on the bed, the quilt was now on the floor with me.

"Can someone at least help me!?" I asked, now angry.

Twilight was still silent, but I saw her horn glowing, levitating me to my wheelchair.

"Thank you!" I tried to wheel myself to Twilight, but with hooves, I couldn't grip on the handles of the wheels.

After I tried for the fifth time, I started rubbing my forehead with my hooves, trying to not shout in aggravation. I then tried to get Twilight to snap out of it, successfully doing that, and asking her about 'this'.

"I-I don't know how this even happen Ally. D-did you step on anything dangerous?" Twilight asked.

"I can't remember..." I said, trying to remember what happened. I was looking down at my hooves, seeing a blue spot in the center of my hooves. "Do you know about this?" I showed the blue spot to Twilight. Twilight just gave a confused stare at the spot.

"That looks a bit familiar, but I can't really get my hoof on what it is."

I grunted at the useless information Twilight gave.

"Anyways." Twilight started. "We should just go on with today; maybe we can remember something else while were outside."

"Yeah, ok Twilight." I tried to wheel myself again, this time concentrating on gripping the handles. And successfully, I moved myself.

After that, I could fully move myself with the hooves and went down the stairs, gathering momentum. I wheeled myself to the kitchen table, waiting for Twilight and Spike to come as well. As I was waiting, I started to get a tingling sensation on my forehead, but let it slide. When Twilight and Spike came down, they starred at me, jaws dropped.

"What?"

"We need to fix this fast." Twilight told Spike, him nodding in agreement.

"I know that the hooves were a big deal, but what now?" I asked a bit scared.

Twilight levitated me a mirror and I saw what was so shocking. One minute, me having my normal brown hair, next thing I knew, my hair was now shorterr than before and was now red.

I lifted my hoof, shakily, and touched my hair, feeling how short and real it was.

"W-why me..?" I whispered to myself.

~

Freaking out aside, we went outside, trying to act as if I don't have hooves and different colored hair now. Some ponies were out, but when they saw me, they ran for the hills, literally. The only mare that didn't run was Lyra, and she just gave me a confused stare, and nothing else.

We arrived at The Carousel Boutique, nobody around. Twilight knocked the door and we heard a 'Coming~' from the inside. Rarity was in the front door with a warm smile, but eyes closed.

"Welcome to the Carousel Boutique, where- Oh! Hello Twilight, Darling. What brings you here today?" She asked, not seeing me, yet.

"Hello Rarity, we're hear for Ally's fitting."

"Why of course, darling, let's just get Ally in to-" She finally saw me, face now showing no emotions at all. 'Nice poker face.' I thought. But before me or Twilight could explain my 'change', Rarity made a scream like no other. I covered my ears with my hooves, even though the hooves didn't really help.

"A-Ally? What happened to you!?" Rarity shouted.

"Chaged my Avitar." I said sarcastically.

I just got a confused stare from both mares.

"Ok, I don't really know how or why this happened." I said, looking at my hooves again. I saw that there were smaller blue spots at the flat center of my hooves.

"W-well, I'm sorry, dear. But I cant get your measurements if you suddenly change like that. Come back when your back to normal, dear. I'm so sorry." She then closed the door.

Everything was silent afterwards. I didn't really had anything else to do, so we went back to the library. Twilight was going to find what was wrong with me and so I had to stay in the library with nothing to do.

I tell you one thing, it was super boring.

~

After a full hour, I started remembering what happened when I got to Equestria. I remembered landing in the Everfree, seeing those creatures as Zecora brought me to her Hut, and those blue flowers.

I told Twilight everything, but when I told her about the blue flowers, she let out a loud 'Aha!' and brought out a book.

"I finally know what you got, Ally!"

"Really! What is it!?" I asked eagerly.

"You landed in poison joke!"

"... Poison Joke?"

"It's a type of poisonous plant that changes a ponies appearance. I didn't even know that it could also effect humans as well!" Twilight explained.

"So how do we cure it?" I asked.

"Well, it seems that we're having a trip to the spa."

All I could say was, "What?"

Author's Note:

Poison Joke idea was from Epicmanlymare22 and this image:

Hooves and Mane design from this Image:

Note: Sorry that I changed the OC she would look more like her. The Alicorn thing didn't really fit Ally, so I changed it just now.