• Published 14th May 2014
  • 615 Views, 2 Comments

Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy's day out - thinko97



Pinkie pie and Fluttershy don't hang out often and don't necessarily bond, but Pinkie has come up with a way to fix that!.. As long as it's okay with Fluttershy of course.

  • ...
0
 2
 615

The un eventful trip home!

"Bop-pity boo, bip-pity baa." Pinkie Pie was humming as she hopped along back to the entrance of the everfree forest, Fluttershy trailing behind. "Hurry up Fluttershy!" Pinkie yelled back to Fluttershy.
"Ok..." Fluttershy said as she sped up a little bit and started catching up to Pinkie Pie. "Is there any other way we can go around the everfree forest?" Fluttershy asked Pinkie, still terrified of the everfree forest.
"Nope!" Pinkie Pie responded. Fluttershy's forehoof softly scraped the ground.
"Ok..." Fluttershy responded. They entered the everfree forest and Pinkie Pie took a look around for the giant manticore that was guarding the entrance earlier. "Coast is clear." Pinkie said in what would be defined as a -- loud whisper. They continued through the everfree forest, Pinkie Pie searching everywhere she could possibly find a small and adorable creature. "Aw~... Why do you get all the small and adorable creatures." Pinkie whined. Fluttershy was too terrified of air to respond. They kept continuing through the everfree forest, and Zecora's hut had now come into sight. Bob started buzzing inside Fluttershy's mane. She looked at Bob in her mane and asked, "what's the matter Bob?" Fluttershy asked. He buzzed some more then flew out of her mane and started flying around rapidly. Fluttershy looked worried, "Um... B-Bob... What are you doing?" He continued to fly around,
"What are you doing Bob?" Pinkie Pie asked as she started jumping around trying to keep up with Bob. Bob continued to fly around until Fluttershy noticed it was leaving trails as to where it was flying. Then Bob finally finished the flying and then flew off. The trail he left... Was confusing... As Pinkie was in his way while was flying. But it looked something similar to "goodbye." Fluttershy smiled as she realised then looked to Pinkie jumping around and burst out in laughter, she then continued to walk past Pinkie Pie as she followed.

-ahem-
"We exited the everfree forest and Fluttershy went straight home to sleep, seeing as it was quite dark. Then everypony started coming asking me what I wanted them for. First, Twilight came up to me, "So... Pinkie Pie... What did you want me for earlier?" She asked, and I replied "I wanted to party with you! But you were busy, so I hung out with Fluttershy!"
"Oh, oka--... Waiiit... Fluttershy? Of all ponies?" She asked... She looked reeeeeaaaalllyy confused though... So I responded
"Yep! She was a lot of fun! We found this tiny little guy we named Bob! And we also found this really~ really~ pretty oasis behind the everfree forest! then we lost Bob! Then we had to look for him! Then we found him and he had wings! Then it started getting dark and we started going home! Then Bob started flying around all of a sudden! Then he flew off... And that was our day!" Twilight looked stunned, then she said, "I'm glad you two had fun!"
Then, Rarity came up to me! "Pinkie Pie, what did you need me for?" She asked, but I was out of breathe from telling Twilight everything I did! I was in a dilemma! Again! So I had to be innovative! "Ask... Twilight..." I said, puffing.
"O... Ohkay..." Rarity said looking weird as she walked off. Then Dashie came up and asked the same question, the same time AJ came! But AJ came to ask a different question. "How did you get my hat Pinkie Pie?" AJ asked me.
"It was in my house? Why?" I asked
"Really? It was in your house?.. Wonder how it got there." She asked herself as she trotted off. Dashie looked at me for a while and then said, "I forgot what I wanted to ask you." She said as she flew back to the cloud she was doing nothing on. Then I trotted back off home." Pinkie narrated as she fell asleep. Goodnight Pinkie

***Fin***

Author's Note:

Oh my god, look at all that cheese for an ending, what am I going to do with all this cheese?! I seriously need a suggestion for the amount of cheese here.
Jk... It's not THAT cheesy... But still kinda cheesy...

Comments ( 2 )

You need to capitalize full names and use a possessive apostrophe, and that's just for a title. Looks like a cute story, though.

Cute, a little hard to understand (grammar) at points, but still pretty cute. I'd suggest sitting down and doing an editing session on a chapter per day.

Login or register to comment