• Published 2nd Jun 2014
  • 899 Views, 19 Comments

Done by Dashie - Lightning Fire



This is pretty much the basis of the story: Lightning goes into a bet, he ends up losing, and makes a friend, and at the end, a wife, which he has 2 kids and grows old with. This all came from a dream I had when wondering about making a Fanfiction.

  • ...
30
 19
 899

Epilogue

This is if you want to know how the dream ended, or if you feel like this was incomplete.

In the afternoon, Rainbow Dash looked back to 17 years ago, when she had fallen in love with a Pegasus named Lightning Fire. As she recalled the details, her son went over to her and asked, "What are you doing, Mom?"

She looked at him and smiled. She then asked, "Do you know how I met your father?"

He glanced inside, where his Dad was making lunch for them. He remembered how his father used to be a Wonderbolt, and he was allowed to go back any time he wanted. He asked, "I have heard rumors, but I haven't heard the story."
Rainbow sighed, and moved to a more comfortable sitting position, and began,"Well, it all started back when I was about your age, and there was a contest posted on one of Town Hall's wood post..."

Rainbow Dash lived a happy life with her husband, son, and the daughter they had afterwards. Later, when their fillies had grown up completely, Lightning and Rainbow retired. Their kids decided to join the Weather Patrol, mostly because they thought it was the coolest job ever.

Author's Note:

This is the Ending to my Fanfic, hope you like the story my fellow Pegasi! (\^_^/)

Comments ( 16 )

So he didn't get raped by rainbow dash? That's good... I guess... now the title is confusing me. Also, why did she wait 2 days before finding him? Also, why? Just generally why does this exist?

4482615 I had a dream, and went with it, and the point of view is normally from a college kid, because most of the time... "stuff happens", but if you need an explanation, its that RD wanted to try something, and that's what happened.

Wait, it's called raped by Rainbow dash but no rape actually occurs? What?:applejackconfused: No. I didn't like the idea in the title, and this can NOT have ended well. I have to escape before it gives me internet cancer. :pinkiesick:

4482647 You missed the point of the inaccurate title. Why call it this if it's not rape?

4490675 sigh... If that's the only problem you have with it, don't comment on it. I am bad for titling things, so I thought,"wordplay might work". Now everyone is disliking the story just because it wasn't what they thought it was. Yeesh this is sad for me.

4491405 First of all, that's not the sole reason for your dislikes. Second of all, you can easily just change the one word to be something less misleading.

4492489 can you tell me what word that goes well with the story could replace such a derogatory term, my fellow writer? Or are you just going to point out flaws on a first story, even though I knew that was going to happen in the first place? I'm just a normal pony on this after all.

4493703 Well, A. looks like you've already fixed it, and B. as a fellow writer, I advise you to NEVER shield yourself from criticism because the story being criticized is your first. How else will you learn but from feedback?

4482522 :rainbowlaugh: saved that picture for future reference, thanks!

4496969 without having such negative comments or dislikes, why not point out how to improve it? Or is being someone to down someone else's work considered what this fandom is about nowadays? Restate "shield myself from critisism" to something like I don't want to hear it because I know it's bad... I just want to hear what could make stories I write better.

4503744 thanks for at least reading the story, unless you didn't

4506956 I didn't, but I think I'll check it out later tonight.

4506992 thanks for taking your time to read what 26 people dislike. Makes me hope that the brony fandom isn't completely buyest

I read it...that's about all I can say.

I was confused most of the time but still a good story.

Login or register to comment